*** The P!NK Appreciation Thread ***

15678911»

Comments

• ali1234ali1234 Posts: 1,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hello fellow Pinkies! It's my first time on the music boards and if I'm gonna lose my fan V anywhere, it will be in here.

I love this woman, I can truly call her an idol, I've been a fan since the beginning and I can truly say her music gets me through the crappiest days and the best days.

I just think her strong persona, the fact she has NEVER lip synced and can sing plus everything she stands for just makes her such a powerful force.

I'm glad to see so many pinkies all on one place. I won't bang on, I could, but I won't.

i agree with ALL of that! especially the last two lines lol.

Pauley Perrette ‏@PauleyP
    OMG OMG OMG @PINK at #Grammys rehearsal. MIND BLOWN! DO NOT MISS THE #GRAMMYS SUNDAY!!!

pink retweeted this and then tweeted this:

P!nk ‏@Pink
    I'm not gonna lie....I'm so excited about Grammy's tomorrow I might not sleep. It feels like Christmas all over again. #LIVE #nolipsynchhere to all the friends around the world, thanx for making this possible for me. If it weren't for our tours- I couldn't do this. #gobigorgohome And Nate is a bad ass. Dammit he sounds amazing. I better get my **** together

so it looks like we're in for a treat tonight! CANNOT WAIT.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She did Try (the tour version) as well as Just Give Me A Reason. I'll watch it when I get home.

She didn't win though. Meh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    She did Try (the tour version) as well as Just Give Me A Reason. I'll watch it when I get home.

She didn't win though. Meh.

how and why does this phenomenal woman always fail to win awards?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ali1234 wrote: »
    how and why does this phenomenal woman always fail to win awards?

They were beaten by Lorde in Song Of The Year (I really don't get why that song is so popular?!) and Pharrel and Daft Punk with Get Lucky for Duo/Group Pop Vocal Perfomance. Boooooooo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They were beaten by Lorde in Song Of The Year (I really don't get why that song is so popular?!) and Pharrel and Daft Punk with Get Lucky for Duo/Group Pop Vocal Perfomance. Boooooooo.

Oh I know what she lost to! I just mean whyyyy never a win :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I know what she lost to! I just mean whyyyy never a win :(

It annoys me that she never gets the recognition she deserves in terms of awards, but I think she gets far more credit and praise now than she ever has at any point in her career, so that's something. I really hope she wins the Brit for Best International Female though! *fingers crossed*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It annoys me that she never gets the recognition she deserves in terms of awards, but I think she gets far more credit and praise now than she ever has at any point in her career, so that's something. I really hope she wins the Brit for Best International Female though! *fingers crossed*

She won't. Lorde and Katy Perry are attending and I doubt pink will unless they invite her to perform.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cannot wait until this amazing woman performs at the oscars on sunday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cannot wait until this amazing woman performs at the oscars on sunday.

I know, so exciting! I was watching her The Truth About Love tour DVD again the other day, it's amazing!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know, so exciting! I was watching her The Truth About Love tour DVD again the other day, it's amazing!

I can't find mine :(
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congrats to Pink
    She's having another baby