There is going to be an ENCHANTED 2! :D

molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
Forum Member
✭✭
Just read there will be a sequel to the first disney film and will be in cinemas in 2011!

I may be late in finding this out but it's on numerous sites etc and i believe filming begins next month.

I can't wait, i loved the first film!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    It will be interesting to see what the story is. I know it has the same actors in it.
    It's a bit sad a guy my age enjoyed it so much, lol
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,335
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Marvellous news. Amy Adams was so good in the first one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved the first.

Are Patrick Dempsey and Amy Adams going to be in this?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,440
    Forum Member
    When promoting the first one Amy was asked about a sequel. She said that she believes that it's in the contract.

Owing to his commitments to Grey's Anatomy, Patrick may be trickier especially if they are starting filming next month. As far as I know Grey's will still be in the last stages of production but I'm sure that things can be rescheduled.

Listed in the preliminary cast (not confirmed) as returning

Amy Adams - Giselle
    Patrick Dempsey - Robert Philip
    James Marsden - Prince Edward (He has said he would do musicals all the time so would probably be up for it if asked and is available)
    Idinia Menzel - Nancy Tremaine
    Rachel Covey - Morgan (Patrick's screen daughter)

Susan Sarandan couldn't but there's no Tiimothy Spall. :(

The film does have a different director and writer which is a bit of a worry.

It's interesting that Edward and Nancy are in it considering they went back to cartoon land at the end. Do they come back or do Giselle and Philip go to them?
  • MalbrenMalbren Posts: 3,308
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be interesting to see what the story is. I know it has the same actors in it.
    It's a bit sad a guy my age enjoyed it so much, lol

:D I liked it too. This is great news, esp with same cast :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 120
    Forum Member
    Amy Adams is due to have her baby next month! I don't reckon it will be filmed that soon.