Jessie J to surprise Angie Miller

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Angie won't be singing her own song at the finale due to a special guest who was originally supposed to be Adam Lambert. However, Jessie flew to LA today and Angie told a magazine last week that she would rather sing with Jessie than Adam. Looks like she is getting her wish.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    Angie won't be singing her own song at the finale due to a special guest who was originally supposed to be Adam Lambert. However, Jessie flew to LA today and Angie told a magazine last week that she would rather sing with Jessie than Adam. Looks like she is getting her wish.
    She got to sing with both Adam and Jessie plus a promise from Jessie to sing with her again in the UK, nice one for Angie :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't like Jessie J's styling - dress or hair. Not a great look. That aside, she's a great performer and I enjoy her duet with Angie.
  • clarky323clarky323 Posts: 10,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    baroquepop wrote: »
    I didn't like Jessie J's styling - dress or hair. Not a great look. That aside, she's a great performer and I enjoy her duet with Angie.

you do know she shaved it off for charity don't you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I did know that. But she didn't have to dye it blonde for charity though. And regardless, I think she looks nicer with proper length hair :-)
  • clarky323clarky323 Posts: 10,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    baroquepop wrote: »
    Yes, I did know that. But she didn't have to dye it blonde for charity though. And regardless, I think she looks nicer with proper length hair :-)

yeah same, got used to her like that whilst watching the voice so seemed strange her like that, thought it would have grown a bit more than that to be honest though!
  • Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member
    clarky323 wrote: »
    yeah same, got used to her like that whilst watching the voice so seemed strange her like that, thought it would have grown a bit more than that to be honest though!
    Me too..perhaps she likes it like that and is keeping it for a while.
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jo March wrote: »
    Me too..perhaps she likes it like that and is keeping it for a while.

Due to her doing The Voice and being on TV a lot at the minute, I'm guessing she's gonna keep it short until she can have enough time to let it grow out... 'cause during the time in which it is growing out, it will never be a pretty sight. :p

I loved the duet though, Jessie is an amazing vocalist.