X Factor Denmark 2013

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
Forum Member
One of the best versions of the XF returns with it's 6th season! Thomas Blachman is the only judge returning. Joining him are Anne Linnet and Ida Corr, both successful Danish singers. (Anne's son, Xander, was a judge on The Voice of Denmark's Season 2). Signe Molde is replacing Lise Rønne as host.

As usual, the talent is top notch. Judges Houses second episode airs this Friday and next week the liveshows start. Amanda is currently my favourite <3

And of course, I'm recapping this show in my site, in case anyone wants to follow! :D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    Forgot to post the link, here are all the recaps and videos ...

http://musicisthedoortothesoul.blogspot.com/search/label/X%20Factor%20Denmark
  • JordyDJordyD Posts: 4,007
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let me think about it.
    Forum Member
    First liveshow today!! Will update the post as soon as the episode is available ...
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Boo... Voice of Denmark is so much better...
    Biased because my cousin's a judge on that one :p
    Forum Member
    Boo... Voice of Denmark is so much better...
    Biased because my cousin's a judge on that one :p

Haha I wonder who's your cousin ...

Shows are quite different but I do like the XF better
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    I really want to watch the xfactor australia on your website but the website just crashes!! :(
  • EvilLlamaThingyEvilLlamaThingy Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    Haha I wonder who's your cousin ...

Shows are quite different but I do like the XF better

A Danish rapper named LOC.

And to be honest so do I, I was just joking around for the above reason mostly :p
    Forum Member
    pingu58011 wrote: »
    I really want to watch the xfactor australia on your website but the website just crashes!! :(

It works good for me. Are you using Firefox?
    A Danish rapper named LOC.

And to be honest so do I, I was just joking around for the above reason mostly :p

Oh, LOC, I know who he is. That's cool. Haha.
    Forum Member
    It works good for me. Are you using Firefox?

What`s firebox? :)
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    What`s firebox? :)

its an internet browser pingu :)
    What browser are you using atm?
    Forum Member
    jackel1234 wrote: »
    its an internet browser pingu :)
    What browser are you using atm?

Internet explorer!! :)
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im picking Zaina 2 win, to me she is the most interesting and has the best artistry in the competition. She is exciting
  • jackel1234jackel1234 Posts: 5,218
    Forum Member
    Internet explorer!! :)

That's why it breaks down on you. I used Internet explorer literally around two days ago for this website and it crashed as well, but when you get a new browser (in my case google chrome ) it should work fine. Hope this helps :)
    Forum Member
    jackel1234 wrote: »
    That's why it breaks down on you. I used Internet explorer literally around two days ago for this website and it crashed as well, but when you get a new browser (in my case google chrome ) it should work fine. Hope this helps :)

Thanks I will see if I can get a different browser!! :)
    Forum Member
    Thanks I will see if I can get a different browser!! :)

Yeah, Internet Explorer is definitely the problem. Try downloading either Firefox or Google Chrome, both work fine with my site. They are free to download as well.
    Im picking Zaina 2 win, to me she is the most interesting and has the best artistry in the competition. She is exciting

I like Zaina but what she did in the first liveshow worried me. My pick is Amanda, I love that girl
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, Internet Explorer is definitely the problem. Try downloading either Firefox or Google Chrome, both work fine with my site. They are free to download as well.

I like Zaina but what she did in the first liveshow worried me. My pick is Amanda, I love that girl

I LOVED Breezeblocks :o However Amanda is great as well. I think it is rare to find an artist like Zaina on the show though. However she does need to work on her pronunciation. Amanda is very good also, she did a good interpretation of Oh Love, she just reminds me a little to much on Ida, last years winner.

Breezeblocks - Zaina
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAk0FjoE1lY

Amanda - Oh Love
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYF8xABmHv4
    Forum Member
    I LOVED Breezeblocks :o However Amanda is great as well. I think it is rare to find an artist like Zaina on the show though. However she does need to work on her pronunciation. Amanda is very good also, she did a good interpretation of Oh Love, she just reminds me a little to much on Ida, last years winner.

Breezeblocks - Zaina
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAk0FjoE1lY

Amanda - Oh Love
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYF8xABmHv4

I still have hope for Zaina, she's singing Laura Mvula's Green Garden tomorrow. That is a perfect song for her. And yeah, Amanda and Ida are really similar, however, I think Amanda's style is more folky.

I'm working on my recap. It should be finished in half an hour or so :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still have hope for Zaina, she's singing Laura Mvula's Green Garden tomorrow. That is a perfect song for her. And yeah, Amanda and Ida are really similar, however, I think Amanda's style is more folky.

I'm working on my recap. It should be finished in half an hour or so :)

Great stuff looking forward to it! All 3 girls tbh are strong. Also hope u will do X Factor Indonesia's live shows when they start next week :)
    Forum Member
    Great stuff looking forward to it! All 3 girls tbh are strong. Also hope u will do X Factor Indonesia's live shows when they start next week :)

Wasn't really planning to. I'm going on holidays and I really have time to do more shows. I'll cover Idol Norway though, semifinals start this Friday.
    Forum Member
    It's posted! There's also a poll if you want to vote on your fave ...
    Forum Member
    I got google chrome and now the website works. Thanks for the advice. My favourite on show 1 was Stephanie. When is the next show on? :)
    Forum Member
    I got google chrome and now the website works. Thanks for the advice. My favourite on show 1 was Stephanie. When is the next show on? :)

Great! It's tomorrow! :D
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately Zaina was eliminated. Jonas was in the B2 again.

Amanda was the best, again <3
    Forum Member
    Top 8 recap posted!