Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're doing very well but......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Today's repeat is series 4 episode 34
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    Sarah was jammy. I don't fancy this lot .Chase will be over with 40 seconds to spare.
  • Virgin QueenVirgin Queen Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Teacake wrote: »
    I don't understand that 05:43 question...?

Me neither. I'd have said that 5.40 was 90 degrees.
    Although, come to think of it, by the time the second hand had got round to the 8, the hour hand would have gone past the 5 so I think they're right.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    It's not often that i will the chaser to win, but i was doing today. i know not why.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Back to new episodes on Monday!
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The life and soul of the party.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As soon as that dumbass said Kerrang was a magazine dedicated to film I realised I was watching a repeat. I was quite incensed last time I saw that bit.
  • MinnimoMinnimo Posts: 5,741
    Forum Member
    I thought tonights episode was the one someone from ds was on...
  • Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    Minnimo wrote: »
    I thought tonights episode was the one someone from ds was on...

Are you mistaking Duncans? There was a Duncan on today's episode and I can remember another contestant called Duncan came on to DS in rage after his team mate took a minus offer....?
    Forum Member
    Mr Teacake wrote: »
    Are you mistaking Duncans? There was a Duncan on today's episode and I can remember another contestant called Duncan came on to DS in rage after his team mate took a minus offer....?

That must be it thank you for replying. That guy Zeus looked familiar too
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FunkyJawa wrote: »
    It's not often that i will the chaser to win, but i was doing today. i know not why.

Funny that me too! I think it was the school improvement officer and the psychic who shouldt have looked depressed all the way through. As for Zeusless.sheeshhh.I am not talking snswers here demeanour...and what did he do for a living..plant irritating ads on my hotmail page or some'at..
  • iaindbiaindb Posts: 13,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Minnimo wrote: »
    That must be it thank you for replying. That guy Zeus looked familiar too

I was so disappointed he didn't say "My names Zeus and I'm a doctor".

Geddit?

:p
    Forum Member
    iaindb wrote: »
    I was so disappointed he didn't say "My names Zeus and I'm a doctor".

Geddit?

:p

Hahahahah :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to the internet, this chap has made a bit of a career of doing the rounds of quiz shows.

"bit of a career"? You flatter me... Not sure how accurate that statement is though considering I've never actually won any money :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zeddie wrote: »
    "bit of a career"? You flatter me... Not sure how accurate that statement is though considering I've never actually won any money :)

I hope you have since become acquainted with Empire magazine? :)

Sorry about the dumbass comment by the way.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    crowby1 wrote: »
    I hope you have since become acquainted with Empire magazine? :)

Sorry about the dumbass comment by the way.

I was annoyed at myself for that magazine question because I basically ruled all three out in my head and I -knew- Kerrang was music but I just pressed a button in panic! Same reason I said Dublin was in Northern Ireland :) I think my nerves did make me a bit of a dumbass that day :P
  • bargepolebargepole Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    Why is it, when the person facing the Chaser turns to the team for advice, they always say "we want you back here"?

Surely, when you've got someone who was rubbish in the cash builder, or who is taking the low offer, the answer should be "we don't want you back here if you're going to dilute the share of the prize fund, or slow us down in the final chase".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was annoyed at myself for that magazine question because I basically ruled all three out in my head and I -knew- Kerrang was music but I just pressed a button in panic! Same reason I said Dublin was in Northern Ireland :) I think my nerves did make me a bit of a dumbass that day :P

I'll let you off then. :D
  • susziesuszie Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    Is being the last person on the cash builder a bit of a good position to be in, because the rest of the people have done the hard work and you could take the lowest offer to get back, and if they win the chase, the person who has contributed nothing gets some money.
  • Virgin QueenVirgin Queen Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No compliment intended but I didn't suggest that it was a successful career.
    Never won any money? Does that tell you anything?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No compliment intended but I didn't suggest that it was a successful career.
    Never won any money? Does that tell you anything?

It means I should keep trying! :) Don't hate the player, little miss grumpy!
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,962
    Forum Member
    Bradley's judging on Let's Dance - free promotion for The Chase :D
  • king yrcanosking yrcanos Posts: 2,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're showing repeats of The Second series of The Celebrity Chase, check one of them out in the next 5 weeks :)
  • king yrcanosking yrcanos Posts: 2,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay! Back to normal new episodes again :)
This discussion has been closed.