Renee Zellweger eye plastic surgery - Yay or Nay?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,325
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What do you think? She looks almost unrecognisable but I think it suits her.

http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/reneez-1024x770.jpg

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,950
    Forum Member
    No! :( The before photo is so much better.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    She looks better, much less squinty.
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't look too bad so long as she doesn't keep messing and keeps it subtle. So many women who have their eyes done finish up with the cat-like appearance that looks pretty odd- terrible in some cases (you know, where they get eyebrow hair growing on the back of heir heads!). She looks fine in both before and after shots, here.
  • peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If there hadnt been a before picture I wouldnt have known who it was. It dos'nt look bad I suppose, just not like her.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,236
    Forum Member
    About as good as when Jennifer Grey changed her nose.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The after picture is much better.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    I think she looks good, but she doesn't really look like Renee anymore. Her face definitely looks more relaxed. But I wouldn't have recognised her here http://www.celebitchy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/wenn20791982-681x1024.jpg
  • SalfordPrincessSalfordPrincess Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    Much better,before her eyes looked like piss holes in the snow
  • Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    :( No, she was a beautiful lady before and had real, 'laughing' eyes full of character. It's so sad when celebrities endeavour to be 'perfect' and erase all the personality from their faces.
  • NostalgicNostalgic Posts: 7,172
    Forum Member
    Her eyes were one of her best features. She looked so beautiful before.
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another perfectly attracitve person needlessly mutilating themselves for their career. It's always so depressing.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She doesn't look like herself any more!
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »
    She doesn't look like herself any more!

No one does after surgery. They all look like a bunch of clones from a freaky Sci-Fi thing. Why do the males who dominate the industries where cosmetic surrgery is standard practice find it remotely appealling in any way? :mad:
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,646
    Forum Member
    I like them, they don't look unnatural.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she looks fine. Saw some candids recently of her and she looked great and I don't think the before/after pics are that accurate in terms of this alleged 'transformation'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    actually i like them as she looks different. I quite fancy having it done.
  • ValerianValerian Posts: 2,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Much better,before her eyes looked like piss holes in the snow

I agree but usually when people have had surgery, they end up with smaller eyes, like Burt Reynolds. I would never have known that was her, totally different.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Gosh, I don't think I'd have realised that was her, total transformation. She looks good but I do hope she's ok as she just seems to have disappeared off the scene. I hope they make the new Bridget Jones film and she's in it, wouldn't be the same without her.
  • SalfordPrincessSalfordPrincess Posts: 453
    Forum Member
    I think she should stop there though,celebs don't know where to draw the line,less is more as they say.She looks great I think
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her eyes were squinty and piggy before, and now they are opened, look larger and she looks better IMO.

Not sure what she's had done though? There is a definite botoxed forehead, but has she had an eye lift/eyebrow lift? I'm sure she'd have to have something like that to make her eyes so much larger.
  • BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
    Forum Member
    Butterface wrote: »
    Her eyes were squinty and piggy before, and now they are opened, look larger and she looks better IMO.

Not sure what she's had done though? There is a definite botoxed forehead, but has she had an eye lift/eyebrow lift? I'm sure she'd have to have something like that to make her eyes so much larger.

Blepharoplasty.

That squinty look she had was due to the excess tissue over her eyelid. You can see it clearly in the before pic. It looks very cute and sultry when someone is young. Removing it has allowed her eye to open up. She'll age better as a result.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    About as good as when Jennifer Grey changed her nose.

Jennifer Grey spoilt her look, I think. She looks unrecognisable from what she looked like in Dirty Dancing.
  • 2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    Generally not a fan of surgery, but she does look better for it.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,933
    Forum Member
    She looks uber-bland now, slightly startled and nothing like how she naturally should look.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,933
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Jennifer Grey spoilt her look, I think. She looks unrecognisable from what she looked like in Dirty Dancing.

Agree. Renee has spoilt her look.