Comments

• Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,240
    Forum Member
    A future king/queen is never late

Everyone else is always EARLY!
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As none of us know the true expected date...press speculating after a comment ... We don't really know if he/she is late or not
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Nice thread, OP(!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    i reckon she should eat a really hot curry, get her waters to break :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was two weeks late according to the doctors estimation of my due date. My mum had the date right all along, though. Either way it is never a completely sure thing.
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He/She is waiting to be born so they can share the date with the most amazing person on earth aka me. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    Shes only a couple of days over
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have been so wrapped up in with life I did not even know she was in hospital.
  • gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squibbles wrote: »
    I have been so wrapped up in with life I did not even know she was in hospital.

The Duchess is not in hospital she is at her parents house apparently resting.
  • Mommie DearestMommie Dearest Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    I have a fiver on it at 6/1 for he/she to be born tomorrow (the 16th/my daughter's birthday)
  • Dicey RileyDicey Riley Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Is there a possibility the baby will be / has been born at the Middletons home?
  • Mommie DearestMommie Dearest Posts: 412
    Forum Member
    Is there a possibility the baby will be / has been born at the Middletons home?

I would very much doubt it. As she had complications early on, a hospital birth would be the norm. Also (I may be wrong as things might have changed since I gave birth 19 & 16 years ago) that it's strongly recommended to have a first baby in hospital.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My mum was two weeks overdue with me when I was finally born. They were going to take her into hospital and start her off, but the day before she went into labour naturally. A few days is nothing, in fact babies are very rarely born on their due date, it's just an estimate after all. Most arrive slightly before or after.
  • KFAKFA Posts: 3,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a dream that the baby will be a boy and born on Tuesday. I don't know whether I should put a bet on or get a life so I can dream about more interesting things :D
  • BethaneenyBethaneeny Posts: 10,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He/She is waiting to be born so they can share the date with the most amazing person on earth aka me. ;)

When's yours?
    it's mine on Sunday (21st) :)
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KFA wrote: »
    I had a dream that the baby will be a boy and born on Tuesday. I don't know whether I should put a bet on or get a life so I can dream about more interesting things :D

I hope not Im waiting for the future Queen.
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=Camino;67095537]I hope not Im waiting for the future Queen.[/QUOTE]

Same here, really hope it's a girl :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My gut feeling is that the baby will be a girl. But we'll see. We won't know anything about it until the baby is born as there is a complete embargo on the news being reported until Buckingham Palace announces the birth.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was hoping it would have been born last friday then i could have run to the press to say that i share the same birthday with the new king/queen! :D
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She has not been Kate Middleton for two years, she is the Duchess of Cambridge.....and how on earth does the OP know what the woman's actual due date is !! No one knows. The fount of all knowledge The Daily Mail decided among themselves it was about two days ago....and therefore she is now late !!!

Would William be miles away playing polo if she was bang on due date never mind late. Would Pippa be abroad as she was a few days ago. No....... I think its safe to say when all relevant parties start gathering and no one is moving a muscle.... we are far closer to what is due date.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    She has not been Kate Middleton for two years, she is the Duchess of Cambridge.....and how on earth does the OP know what the woman's actual due date is !! No one knows. The fount of all knowledge The Daily Mail decided among themselves it was about two days ago....and therefore she is now late !!!

Would William be miles away playing polo if she was bang on due date never mind late. Would Pippa be abroad as she was a few days ago. No....... I think its safe to say when all relevant parties start gathering and no one is moving a muscle.... we are far closer to what is due date.

Apart from Kate, presumably? :)
  • Free as a birdFree as a bird Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she has probably gone into labour now
    Saw a convoy of cars led by the police near Westminster
    Just got a hunch
  • PorkSausagePorkSausage Posts: 2,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got a hunch

..and I had her down as conservative.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope so. Sad I know, but im quite looking forward to the birth and watching him / her grow.

Edited to say, sobering thought but by the time the new heir will be falling out of nightclubs like Harry is now .... I will be nearly 60 !!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got a hunch

There was a false alarm the other day wasnt there? They denied it, but why else would helicopter and ambulance be at Kensington Palace? False alarms happen to lots of pregnant women and they usually get "twinges" a few days before labour stars for real.

Anyway, we won't know until the baby is born and a sign is placed outside Buckingham Palace.