• Derbyshire.Derbyshire. Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get over it Sam won.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    frr01 wrote: »
    Agreed. I have no idea how people can possibly think that he's a nice guy. Every time he spoke on BBBOTS, he was either making fun of somebody's appearance or making derogatory comments about women. Can not believe people were actually laughing.

I think (my opinion before anyone starts) even though it was loud it was that nervous laughter you get when people are a bit shocked, intensely incomfortable and really don't know how else to react.
  • VegetaVegeta Posts: 613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    But it is really about what kind of a role model Sam is or that Dexter didn't win? If Dexter had won would we be even having this conversation about Sam? Be honest.

I believe nice people or entertaining HM should win, Sam is none of those.

If Charlie had won it, then atleast I feel justice has been done because she was actually nice compared to Sam
  • KDDS07KDDS07 Posts: 5,861
    Forum Member
    Sun Tzu. wrote: »
    If they showed more of this kind of talk from him, he would not have won. That is all he talks about. He isn't a nice person and I called it a few weeks ago.

But they did show it. This forum was in full red alert the entire last three weeks of BB. The people that voted for Sam knew what he was like and knew that he wasn't always a nice person---(who is???) But they liked him MORE THAN DEXTER anyway.
  • ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Dexter had said that people would be praising him for how funny he was.

I don't like Sam either but you guys really jump on everything he says.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    That was such an obvious dig at Dexter! He really is not the nice guy he has been portrayed to be!

My man has the same entitled opinion on other men wearing makeup, he has no problem with gay men and he is also a very nice guy
  • OMGWTFLOLOMGWTFLOL Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    Dorkus_ wrote: »
    He compared her to an ostrich. There's been a lot worse said before. I think if anyone else had said it people would have found it funny.

Two hrs before Sam said it on BOTS, my partner said it when Lauren walked on stage. When Sam said it, we both laughed out loud. Sorry, I guess we're not nice people but you gotta call a spade a spade. If you watch it back, lots of people laughed in the studio and AJ laughed the hardest.
  • tlkwoktlkwok Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    we know that from watching him in civilian bb
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He obviously judges people by their looks

After his erection comment it's plain to see that it's his winkie that does the judging...
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He seemed really unpleasant on BOTS actually. And this is from someone who quite liked him in BB for the most part.
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its no shock to those that saw through his act on BB.

Hes a complete bore who cannot stop coming out with derogatory comments about others.

If he is remembered at all in years to come it will be because he will always be refered to as the worst ever winner in the history of Big Brother.
  • allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Nobody on here has any right judging people on who is nice and who isn't with the comments most of you make.
    I'm afraid that's human nature! These people on BB, Bbbots etc choose to go on TV to be seen and are seen as fair game!
    And you're never going to find a forum with only nice comments on it!
  • wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    redex wrote: »
    After his erection comment it's plain to see that it's his winkie that does the judging...

And of course he's the only male human being in the world who does that.......!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    KDDS07 wrote: »
    No, Sam is not always a nice guy. And he would suck as a presenter or panelist. But I think he is a good person who will likely make a lot of good choices in his life. I'm glad he won.

I can't see his nice side personally. I think we all forgive him for the unpleasant things he says because of his deafness, but we shouldn't really. He acts in a very graceless manner which is not endearing. Even dexter and Callum had the good manners to be pleasant to each other in the aftermath of the show, but Sam just kept on with slagging off the housemates he didn't like. He needs to find some manners but then again I think tonight's performance has pretty much guaranteed that he won't be risked on tv again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 376
    Forum Member
    Not like he was lying and to be honest calling her an ostrich was pretty kind. Worse things could have been said.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    LOBCITY wrote: »
    Not like he was lying and to be honest calling her an ostrich was pretty kind. Worse things could have been said.

I agree and BB isn't the place to be for straight laced political correctness. However, I'd expect Sam of all people to show empathy for someone who is different.
  • SammmymackSammmymack Posts: 1,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vegeta wrote: »
    someone who suppose to be a role model and represent deaf kids should not make comments like that.

Why do disabled people have to wear a halo and be saintly. He represents deaf people just fine by being cocky and confident despite his impairment.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vegeta wrote: »
    he was mocking Lauren's appearance.

Nice people do not do that

If BB had not edited him so much or shown how he really was on some of the LF they would have known before

I have always found him rude and crude and mind numbingly dumb

He is 23 why do people act like he is a boy or a teenager
    he is a man at that age for heavens sake

Well his wanting a career in TV has died the death as will him singing better than Harry Styles

Well BB next time think about the edits a bit more you wanted the rivalry between the supposedly nice guy and the villain - actually in reality it was the other way round Dex was always the more dignified and respectul - but you got the votes money so who care who wins They Decide
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the prat in Sam is now starting to surface. Don't like him at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    And of course he's the only male human being in the world who does that.......!!

When did I say he was?

Most people have a decency filter between their thoughts and their mouth, Sam's filter appears to be broken.
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,874
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    Yeah, the prat in Sam is now starting to surface. Don't like him at all.
    starting to surface...? It's always been there.
  • dellydelly Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't see it until Sam said it actually.
  • Dorkus_Dorkus_ Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OMGWTFLOL wrote: »
    Two hrs before Sam said it on BOTS, my partner said it when Lauren walked on stage. When Sam said it, we both laughed out loud. Sorry, I guess we're not nice people but you gotta call a spade a spade. If you watch it back, lots of people laughed in the studio and AJ laughed the hardest.

I wasn't saying it wasn't humorous? I was just saying there is a certain ill feeling toward Sam on here and it seems no matter what he says people will take issue with it.

That's why I said if anyone else had said it, there wouldn't have been a thread like this made.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    Looks like everyone has forgotten about what Dexter said about women, calling women accessories and so on. Sam was clearly drunk and admittedly went too far in what he said! But to me it just seems as if you are blinded by your love for Dexter and hatred towards Sam just because he won! Stop being bitter guys! :mad: