Britney Spears 'Ooh La La' Single Available to Pre-Order On UK iTunes Now

umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Britney Spears' brand new single Ooh La La taken from and inspired by The Smurfs 2 is now available to pre-order on UK iTunes.

So make sure you get your order in as soon as possible for this fun filled feel good pop summer smash.

Available to pre-order NOW
Official release date 28 JULY

Comments

• JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its camper than Elton Johns Christmas tree. Love it though :cool:
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I'm surprised they're taking a long time to release it in the UK. It's been out here in Ireland for a while.
  • umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm surprised they're taking a long time to release it in the UK. It's been out here in Ireland for a while.

I think the UK release date is perfect as the film releases around the same time! Plus the video has just released therefore needs a couple more weeks to make an impact.
  • StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually quite like it - its sweet, and so is the video...never thought I would see BRITNEY in an anti-sexualising video..and the film seems to be about Smurfette standing up for herself too...wonders never cease eh! And Britney looks genuinely sweet and happy which is nice too :)
  • AdzPowerAdzPower Posts: 4,861
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I shant be pre-ordering it, Britney is my queen, I love her, but I'm tired of being treated like a 2nd class fan to the rest of the world, the song has been all over the internet for months and I'm bored of it already.
  • LathamiteLathamite Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely atrocious. I like to see her doing well but this is a tune-less dirge. At this rate, Britney's career will be dead and buried in 5 years.
  • umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lathamite wrote: »
    Absolutely atrocious. I like to see her doing well but this is a tune-less dirge. At this rate, Britney's career will be dead and buried in 5 years.

Remember this is just supposed to be a kid friendly, catchy fun pop song featured in The Smurfs 2 which is targeted at young children. In no way is this a sign of the direction of her next studio album!