Katie Price Australian Deal

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The photo was taken Friday 19th Peters announcement was 22nd

She’s due to give birth to her fourth child in the next couple of months and on Friday Katie Price finally give a glimpse of her blooming bump.

Strange though how she has decided to show her bump!
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It really is a day of wonders because now Kev speaks! http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/videos/544609/katie-price-s-hot-husband-kieran-hayler-gets-naked?utm_campaign=VIDkieranhayler&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

I hadn't seen him do anything other than smile sheepishly up to now so it was interesting to hear his voice. No swooning from me though - I'm not sure why but he's not very fanciable.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    It really is a day of wonders because now Kev speaks! http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/videos/544609/katie-price-s-hot-husband-kieran-hayler-gets-naked?utm_campaign=VIDkieranhayler&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

I hadn't seen him do anything other than smile sheepishly up to now so it was interesting to hear his voice. No swooning from me though - I'm not sure why but he's not very fanciable.
    Now it all becomes clear why he married her,but i knew that anyway:p:D
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Heehee. :D All very predictable really. New day, new plan.

For me, KieranKev's got the same slightly 'unfinished' look about him as Danny Cipriani. Like someone was working on them, got called away to fix something else, and forgot to come back, and both somehow managed to get boxed up and packed in the back of a lorry without going through quality control.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

Good grief. I thought he'd be grounded ....LIKE FOREVER ! :eek:...for daring speak . But luckily for him he only said 3 words . So that's 3 hours on the norty step....PHEW !
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

There is no doubt he is a good looking guy but he has zero sex appeal as far as i'm concerned.

I've never been sure that there was any truth in the rumours he is gay....but after watching that... ;);)
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    There is no doubt he is a good looking guy but he has zero sex appeal as far as i'm concerned.

I've never been sure that there was any truth in the rumours he is gay....but after watching that... ;);)

Buy one of these.(not that we need one regarding Kevvy).......

http://www.amazon.com/Talking-Gaydar-Keychain-Ultimate-Detector/dp/B001SRRGYW
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Good grief. I thought he'd be grounded ....LIKE FOREVER ! :eek:...for daring speak . But luckily for him he only said 3 words . So that's 3 hours on the norty step....PHEW !

Hilarious... I thought he'd add a bit more to "Hi....I'm Kieran...."

But apparently not.

I was at least waiting for "...and I'm gay"
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He's a charisma-free zone and he looks uncomfortable, which is odd given that he's a stripper and is used to getting his kit off in front of random strangers.

I've just realised what that video (and the accompanying dodgy music) reminds me of - those TV ads for chatlines that look as if they had a budget of £5! "Chat to sexy singles in your area!" :D
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    Hilarious... I thought he'd add a bit more to "Hi....I'm Kieran...."

But apparently not.

I was at least waiting for "...and I'm gay"

So rather than AA, he'd be in GAY A.
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    He's a charisma-free zone and he looks uncomfortable, which is odd given that he's a stripper and is used to getting his kit off in front of random strangers.

I've just realised what that video (and the accompanying dodgy music) reminds me of - those TV ads for chatlines that look as if they had a budget of £5! "Chat to sexy singles in your area!" :D

BIB .You are right !
    Maybe Pwicey found him on one of those. Or on her brother's questionable 'dating' site.
    He looks like he is being forced to do that shoot against his will......on the verge of tears at times. Most odd.:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes you've nailed it - it's the shaky camera, tacky music, hilarious beach ball - comes across as cheap and amateurish. Perhaps it's a practice run for PriceyTube? Kev does look out of his comfort zone - he seems a nice guy just very shy and rather effeminate despite the overdeveloped muscles.
    Forum Member
    Jo & Sam have cracked it.
    Just another publicity stunt from Pwicey in a "Look what I bagged girls!" way. Unfortunately none of the girls I've spoken to find him attractive,but simply pretty. In fact I did a mini poll last night at work by showing that vid to around 20 young females (18-35) and none found him 'phwoar !' The most common words used were 'pretty boy" ,'cute' and 'gay'.
    Sorry Pwicey. Back to the drawing board.
    Forum Member
    But it has to be said,he seems a pleasant sort and quite easy going.
    Interesting that he wasn't included in Pwicey's recent listing of her family members ,where even Pete got a mention.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Heehee. :D All very predictable really. New day, new plan.

For me, KieranKev's got the same slightly 'unfinished' look about him as Danny Cipriani. Like someone was working on them, got called away to fix something else, and forgot to come back, and both somehow managed to get boxed up and packed in the back of a lorry without going through quality control.

:D:D

I think that with all of her men. All of them should be good looking but they've all got something missing - a functioning brain in most cases ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie insists she's annoyed that her bump was snapped.
    wrote:
    Insisting the pictures were taken without her knowledge she wrote earlier today: "I haven't shown my bump a p***k pap guy obviously took them pictures on Friday and sold them! I've kept private with this pregnancy thanks."

When told by a Twitter user that she should proudly show off her baby bump, Price replied: "I am proud but I finally realised being private sometimes is good my marriage is private my pregnancy private and I love it."

"I have chosen to keep private on this I'm not harming anyone," she added later.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/121696/Im-Keeping-This-Pregnancy-Private-Katie-Price-Rants-Over-Leaked-Baby-Bump-Pictures-
  • flyingvflyingv Posts: 4,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    :D:D

I think that with all of her men. All of them should be good looking but they've all got something missing - a functioning brain in most cases ;)
    Brilliant! :D

Thing is, no man with a brain would go near her because a) they'd be bored senseless inside 5 minutes and b) she wouldn't understand a word that was said to her, and therefore would be unable to manipulate him. She only chooses thick 'pretty boys' because she can call the shots (or thinks she can...;))
    Forum Member
    I've a feeling that lovely Kev will turn out to be a mix of Leo and Alex in that he will play second fiddle in her orchestra for a certain length of time (as Leo did) and then start barging his way into the limelight (as Alex did from the off). Once he demands his own spotlight the guy is toast and the cycle will begin again with a new RAD.
    Well,to be fair,he knew/knows the score and how the dance plays out, so he can't complain when the axe falls on him.
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, DS-ers, can you help me with a general knowledge question, please?

1. When did KP announce her pregnancy with Kevin?

Lightening bonus round question:

2. When did she meet/marry Kev?

I can't remember the answer to either!

Thank you in advance, prizes for the first answers include a pair of KP flip flops (partially encrusted) and a well-worn scarf with poncho.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, DS-ers, can you help me with a general knowledge question, please?

1. When did KP announce her pregnancy with Kevin?

Lightening bonus round question:

2. When did she meet/marry Kev?

I can't remember the answer to either!

Thank you in advance, prizes for the first answers include a pair of KP flip flops (partially encrusted) and a well-worn scarf with poncho.

Just had a google and she married him in mid Jan and announced her pregnancy at the end of Feb.

I'll donate the prize to charity though - generous to a fault me ;)
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Just had a google and she married him in mid Jan and announced her pregnancy at the end of Feb.

I'll donate the prize to charity though - generous to a fault me ;)

Fab, thank you, Blondie!

I shall keep the sums on my pad of paper. It's a puzzler all round, this KP pregnancy.

As regards your prizes, well, what can I say about your generous donation. Howsabout I put them into the tombola, to be drawn for winners of the 'guess the baby's name'?
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So she thinks that walking around during a heatwave draped in scarves and ponchos while also making a show of herself with numerous publicity stunts and shooting her mouth off in her newspaper column and constantly tweeting is 'being private'? :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    So she thinks that walking around during a heatwave draped in scarves and ponchos while also making a show of herself with numerous publicity stunts and shooting her mouth off in her newspaper column and constantly tweeting is 'being private'? :rolleyes:

Not to mention tweeting what supplements she is using and banging on about baby kicking like mad.
    Yes very private.
    She's a bit thick and imagines if we can't actually SEE the bump then she has kept it private.
    Forum Member
    Now that Kate Windsor has safely delivered her bundle of joy the world's press can head off to Pwicey Palace where another baby might be about to "pop out".

Katie Price ‏@MissKatiePrice 5h
    sooo much to do outside but im having a lie down as not feeling to good
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On a lighter note,this spoof me me smile,at least i hope it was a spoof you never know with price:D http://newsthump.com/2013/07/24/katie-price-furious-at-10-bank-note-snub/?