Delay For BE/o2 Fibre Plans

2»

Comments

• Ray266Ray266 Posts: 3,576
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have just checked out when Infinity will be on our exchange & it will be in five months time, So I'm thinking of going from o2 they are a bit late getting it sorted out.
  • BKMBKM Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    wod1 wrote: »
    I'm prefectly happy staying with Be even if they wont have a fttc product out for a while, connection speeds etc are all fine for me, so theres no need for me to jump ship

What caused me to jump ship - even before the FTTC disaster - was that Sky supplied an identically good service to Be at far less cost!
  • GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wod1 wrote: »
    I'm prefectly happy staying with Be even if they wont have a fttc product out for a while, connection speeds etc are all fine for me, so theres no need for me to jump ship.

I'd rather not go back to BT after the hassle i had with them.

Im perfectly happy with O2, only get 6.5mb here, but for an extra £1.50 a week, i can get 37mb instead, on Sky :)
  • The Lord LucanThe Lord Lucan Posts: 5,054
    Forum Member
    This delay can only be Telefonicas fault. The only reason it could be is lack of cash.
    BKM wrote: »
    What caused me to jump ship - even before the FTTC disaster - was that Sky supplied an identically good service to Be at far less cost!

This is rare as Sky are normally slower due to the profiles and gaming mode they offer.