Minecraft

Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm thinking about getting this for my IPad . Has anyone else played it?. It looks a bit like the Sims . If I do get it would you recommend the free version or the 4-99 one. Thanks :)

Comments

• flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking about getting this for my IPad . Has anyone else played it?. It looks a bit like the Sims . If I do get it would you recommend the free version or the 4-99 one. Thanks :)

it's not really like sims.

it's a first person game. you mine resources, build tools, make food, weapons.

it's not really comparable to any other game.

i do love it though i can't get to grips with the control interface on touch devices.

probably best to try the free version.
  • Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flagpole wrote: »
    it's not really like sims.

it's a first person game. you mine resources, build tools, make food, weapons.

it's not really comparable to any other game.

i do love it though i can't get to grips with the control interface on touch devices.

probably best to try the free version.
    Cheers my only concerns with the free version is that I've heard you can't save a game. I'm intrigued though I've heard there are zombies and other enemy types too.
  • flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    Cheers my only concerns with the free version is that I've heard you can't save a game. I'm intrigued though I've heard there are zombies and other enemy types too.

yeah there are.

you sort of build your resources and what have you from all over the place. and zombies and skeletons and stuff hold some of them.

i'd still try the free version.