Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree Jimmy but it does appear when you are THAT biased against someone then any logic goes out of the window.

It does indeed Blondie. Anyone would think his kids ended up in care when they were 'dumped'
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's an opinion ..which is what DS is all about surely

And people can have an opinion on it.

Mine is that it makes a mockery of kids who really are abandoned by their parents and that it makes it clear that you are so blinded by your hatred of Pa that you cannot see sense.

It means that you are no better than those who attack Kp for parking in a in disabled bay when Harvey is with her.

It's a shame. It negates many of the good points you all make.

You cannot accuse someone of abandoning the children you accuse them of exploiting. No logic, no sense.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah, but did he say 2 years from when?
    He might have meant within 2 years of humans finding the key to eternal life and hell freezing over.:)

wonder no more Azure:D the interview was done Oct 2011 and it seems to be 2 years from then...he said the following:

“I visualise my career goals and they always happen. I know that in two years time I’ll be playing Wembley again.”

So not long now:D maybe he has been too busy with other things to do the Wembley concert:)

Source:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    wonder no more Azure:D the interview was done Oct 2011 and it seems to be 2 years from then...he said the following:

“I visualise my career goals and they always happen. I know that in two years time I’ll be playing Wembley again.”

So not long now:D maybe he has been too busy with other things to do the Wembley concert:)

Source:

Perhaps he has visualised himself as Michael Jackson one time too many?
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Mine is that it makes a mockery of kids who really are abandoned by their parents and that it makes it clear that you are so blinded by your hatred of Pa that you cannot see sense.

It means that you are no better than those who attack Kp for parking in a in disabled bay when Harvey is with her.

You cannot accuse someone of abandoning the children you accuse them of exploiting. No logic, no sense.

I'm not the one who has a problem with DDs opinion.. And technically he did leave them..he walked out and left them when their mother wasn't there...
    By the way I never accused him of "abandoning" his kids ... I said he walked out and left them at home with their nannies

Totally off topic ... Those who attack KP for parking in a disabled bay have serious issues in my opinion..also those who claim Harvey isn't disabled enough for a blue badge ...but that's a whole different topic and one I won't get into On a Peter Andre topic
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I sure am blinded by nothing so could you please leave it now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not the one who has a problem with DDs opinion.. And technically he did leave them..he walked out and left them when their mother wasn't there...
    By the way I never accused him of "abandoning" his kids ...

Totally off topic ... Those who attack KP for parking in a disabled bay have serious issues in my opinion..also those who claim Harvey isn't disabled enough for a blue badge ...but that's a whole different topic and one I won't get into On a Peter Andre topic

Anyone who allows their dislike of anyone to colour their sense of right or wrong is negating their argument - whichever "side" they are supporting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I sure am blinded by nothing so could you please leave it now.

If you are not prepared to debate a POV, why state it?

Surely you can justify it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who allows their dislike of anyone to colour their sense of right or wrong is negating their argument - whichever "side" they are supporting.

No.
    He walked out and left his kids.
    Please let it go now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No.
    Please let it go now.

No. He left his wife. She took the kids on holiday, as soon as he could, he got joint custody. He did not leave/abandon his kids.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you are not prepared to debate a POV, why state it?

Surely you can justify it?

Don't see the point since I am blinded by my dislike.:yawn:

Ffs.............please let it go.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Artless I value your opinion ..I just don't share it..
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    No.

If he had taken them with him he would have been slated for taking them away from their mother.

As others have pointed out, he has joint custody of the kids, so to say he "dumped" them is totally ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't see the point since I am blinded by my dislike.:yawn:

Ffs.............please let it go.

DD I don't understand your point of view, I am asking you to explain it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So people can have an opinion, gee thanks :) little tip for you dont ever assume you know enough about people on here to judge them, or compare them to other posters disgusting comments to try and discredit their opinions because you have no other form of defence !
    Andre knows himself that he walked out on his kids, and thats exactly why hes been trying to bury that fact under heaps of filmed daddy love for the past 4 years !!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    So people can have an opinion, gee thanks :) little tip for you dont ever assume you know enough about people on here to judge them, or compare them to other posters disgusting comments to try and discredit their opinions because you have no other form of defence !
    Andre knows himself that he walked out on his kids, and thats exactly why hes been trying to bury that fact under heaps of filmed daddy love for the past 4 years !!

I am judging the opinion, not the person. I am not attacking anyone, nor am I belittling them. :)

He left the marriage. He did not leave his kids. No-one should be forced to stay in a marriage they do not want to. Women died for that right.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's an opinion ..which is what DS is all about surely

Yes DS is about opinions and mine is that some people on here are so blinded by their hatred of certain celebs that they refuse to see logic and reason.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am judging the opinion, not the person. I am not attacking anyone, nor am I belittling them. :)

He left the marriage. He did not leave his kids. No-one should be forced to stay in a marriage they do not want to. Women died for that right.

I haven't read anywhere on DS ..one poster claiming he should of been forced to stay in an unhappy marriage ... Women died for the right to vote not divorce
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes DS is about opinions and mine is that some people on here are so blinded by their hatred of certain celebs that they refuse to see logic and reason.

I can honestly say..hand on heart...I don't HATE Peter Andre .. I don't like him..but hate is such a strong emotion and he isn't worthy of that emotion from me
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't read anywhere on DS ..one poster claiming he should of been forced to stay in an unhappy marriage ... Women died for the right to vote not divorce

Nah, lots of women died before that for the right to leave marriages and then for the right to their children. We just glorify the ones who died for the right to vote as that makes the society seem more acceptable at the time.

Lots of children have grown up without fathers or mothers because that person has chosen not to be in their life.

Kp chose to remove the children from this country in the immediate aftermath of Pa ending their marriage. As soon as he could, he resumed contact.

No-one could accuse me of supporting PA or Kp. But that is, what it is. He left the marriage. As soon as he could, he retained parenthood of the children.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You have both judged the opinion and the poster and classified them along with posters who attacked a mother via her sn child ! Women also died for the right to have their opinions heard !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I will never allow anyone to say that I am blinded by hatred..............so please stop it.:mad:

I don't want this thread to disappear so could everyone please let it go?................Please.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Artless
    I'm not going to argue..we have different opinions and will never agree on how we see some things.. That's how life works I suppose .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    You have both judged the opinion and the poster and classified them along with posters who attacked a mother via her sn child ! Women also died for the right to have their opinions heard !

No. I judged post. I offered an opinion as to what caused the post in lieu of any explanation from the poster. The poster demanded that we excepted their opinion, but refused to explain or justify it. It has then been supported by you and BB without explanation.

What else are we supposed to do but speculate at the cause of the opinion?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You had me at lubed...:vom:
    :D
    They all say that.:p
    And nor should you DD..He did walk out..no explanation and PHONED his wife to end their marriage ..the act of a loving husband/father...I think not .... Where were those children when he left her? At home with the nannies I assume because KP was away at the time
    What, he walked out on his wife & kids but later, as an afterthought, he decided he would keep in touch with them?
    He's said on Piers Morgan that KP knows 100% why he left, & that what happened definitely happened. It didn't come out of the blue like 3 of you are suggesting.
This discussion has been closed.