100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    But you stated that he is never out of character. You have no way of knowing this.
    I don't come on DS to have arguments, forget I ever 'spoke' why don't you
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BLUIE 2103 wrote: »
    I don't come on DS to have arguments, forget I ever 'spoke' why don't you

Wow. Aggressive reaction to a simple statement. Will do:D
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    KaylaL wrote: »
    I agree with you! he was my first thought because he makes me feel ill just looking at him..and I do believe he's the most revolting man on tv!

My first thought was what a crappy blind item. If I had to guess I'd say the silver fox from ITV, he has form for making other people clear up his mess.
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wrong post
  • KaylaLKaylaL Posts: 1,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DLJones wrote: »
    You do realise it's a character and not a real person?

Of course I do! But even in interviews he can't simply come out of character. I can't help it if he comes across as obnoxious to me on tv.

Other comedians can be themselves in interviews...but he simply gets on my nerves..end of.
  • Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's being interviewed in character.
    KaylaL wrote: »
    Of course I do! But even in interviews he can't simply come out of character. I can't help it if he comes across as obnoxious to me on tv.

Other comedians can be themselves in interviews...but he simply gets on my nerves..end of.
  • cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    He's being interviewed in character.

Exactly!! I find him funny one time in one hundred, But if he is being advertised as keith lemon then he will be interviewed in character, If he is advertised as lee francis then he won't be.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    :rolleyes: Unbelievable blind items from Crazy Days & Nights:

#1: This A+ list rapper/celebrity had to pay $250k to some parents two months ago because he had sex with their daughter. She was just 15 even though he assumed everyone on the yacht was legal age. The police acted as the middleman.

#2: This former child and tween actor who had some hit shows in his youth and a meltdown as an adult when he tried to get back into the business has been named a target of a federal investigation into gun smuggling. Apparently our actor has been running guns for a white power group.

#3: This former A list rapper who is now B- list but has A name recognition had some women on his tour bus. One of the women he was into asked if they could stop so she could let her dog go to the bathroom. The rapper said he would take care of it and took the dog from the woman and then killed the dog and told her now she didn't need to stop.
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Under age sex, gun running and dead dogs - just another normal day for Enty lol, :D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1) The initials KJ spring to mind

2) Lady with little monsters

3) No idea

I would have said her from the block for 2!
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »

#1: This A+ list rapper/celebrity had to pay $250k to some parents two months ago because he had sex with their daughter. She was just 15 even though he assumed everyone on the yacht was legal age. The police acted as the middleman.

#2: This former child and tween actor who had some hit shows in his youth and a meltdown as an adult when he tried to get back into the business has been named a target of a federal investigation into gun smuggling. Apparently our actor has been running guns for a white power group.

#3: This former A list rapper who is now B- list but has A name recognition had some women on his tour bus. One of the women he was into asked if they could stop so she could let her dog go to the bathroom. The rapper said he would take care of it and took the dog from the woman and then killed the dog and told her now she didn't need to stop.

#3 Could be Arfa Dollar - Enimen's little pet project. He's still pretty well known but not done a right lot recently.
    Forum Member
    Under age sex, gun running and dead dogs - just another normal day for Enty lol, :D:rolleyes::D:rolleyes:

LOL. So true. Though sadly i think if any were possible it would be number 1 :(
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

LMAO! Unfortunately, especially for rappers, stuff like this is quite believable. The list of crimes some of them have committed is long!
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member

#2 has got to be the little chap who rang rings round two burglars when he was accidentally left at home all on his own.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Kindness

This B+ list actress has a credit list longer than most. Well over one hundred. Foreign born and on a hit cable show for the past several years. Always gorgeous. She is also one of my favourite people, so this is probably a little biased. When one of her kids went to college this year the child told the mom about a student there who was working three jobs because the school had told the student there was a scholarship available but it turns out there wasn't. The student had some financial aid but not enough because the school is pricey. Our actress heard about it and is footing the entire college bill. Not just for the year but for the whole four years.

A Modern Mother? She is foreign born, on a hit show and a mother.
  • intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    #3 Could be Arfa Dollar - Enimen's little pet project. He's still pretty well known but not done a right lot recently.

Never heard of him. My guess was Snoop the Canine. Wouldn't class him nowhere near A list but say the name and most will know he' is (or was) a rapper.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Jerrica09 wrote: »
    A Modern Mother? She is foreign born, on a hit show and a mother.

The Modern wife and mother's show is on a broadcast network so not a "hit cable show".

Another popular suggestion is the female sidekick of a Miami based chap who may have spent too long in the sun and been 'burnt'.

However though both are "foreign born" neither of them "has a credit list longer than most. Well over one hundred" so both guesses are probably wrong.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never heard of him. My guess was Snoop the Canine. Wouldn't class him nowhere near A list but say the name and most will know he' is (or was) a rapper.

I agree most people would know the former Doggy by name, but you've really never heard of the first guess?! I can't say I like him very much, but I would've thought he had a well-recognised name.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member

That first one made me feel a little sick. I have a feeling it'd be Breezy on the yacht.

B) Maybe he shouldn't be left home alone.

C) Half a dollar?
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The abandoned kid was film only wasn't he?
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JoTaylor wrote: »
    #3 Could be Arfa Dollar - Enimen's little pet project.

That's one of the people I thought of. My initial thought was the rapper and occasional actor who goes by initials which are similar to that of a motorcross bike. He's been convicted of animal cruelty in the past.
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

This war between two A list mostly movie actresses who are also Academy Award winners has reached epic proportions:

#1 won the award but has way less nominations. She is the one who started the fight and has also threatened to expose #2's infidelities with her leading men.

For her part, #2 has threatened not only to expose #1's infidelities but also release recordings of #1 having sex with a co-star when #1 got too loud and everyone could hear them outside #1's trailer.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That first one made me feel a little sick. I have a feeling it'd be Breezy on the yacht.

He's not a rapper though.
  • PrincessTTPrincessTT Posts: 4,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    That's one of the people I thought of. My initial thought was the rapper and occasional actor who goes by initials which are similar to that of a motorcross bike. He's been convicted of animal cruelty in the past.

That was my initial thought too due to his past convictions but I don't think he has A list name recognition.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,627
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Arfa Dollar? Just think of the US equivalent of 50 pence.
This discussion has been closed.