Top 5 Most Annoying Things Jeremy Kyle Does (Part 5)

1171819202123»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member
    There's a review of JK's book from The Guardian if anyone's interested:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2009/jun/07/im-only-being-honest-jeremy-kyle

I don't watch it very often y'know but it is the very worst of our culture along with the tabloids.

I saw an episode some time ago that was pretty shocking - avoid now if you wish...

It was about two girls, who had been kidnapped and were abused for some time, a few days I think, it was shocking material but it was so clear what Kyle was after, he wanted the really gory details.

He asked them at one point if they had been abused in front of one other...

They hadn't.

Watching this salacious shitbag being caught out would have been funny if the story were not so tragic, but it was such a revealing moment, the point at which a horrible crime is tranformed into Tabloid TV's morbid fascination.

To end on a lighter note, I read somewhere that he used to work as a Recruitment Agent, how perfect is that?
  • Hassaan13Hassaan13 Posts: 41,975
    Forum Member
    Whatever happened to this thread?

9000+ posts on the previous parts.

When he was on Saturday Night Takeaway and kicked a chair once he realised he had been pranked :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He ruins peoples lives.
  • LittlemelLittlemel Posts: 25
    Forum Member
    Have got to this thread rather late on, my apologies if this has already been mentioned. What really gets up my nose is, JK often very arrogantly refers to MY studio and even MY building. I think he will find that they belong to ITV.
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shouts every second word
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    "So what are you doing with im then"?

"So what are you doing with errr then"?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whenever he calls one of the males on the show " God's gift to women" or when he says " it's a full house.

Or on the USA show he always says back home this back home that. No one cares where you are from jezza.
  • CloudbustingCloudbusting Posts: 650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think insulting his own audience (in the studio and the viewers at home) is the most ridiculous, along with his obsession with reeling off the line about people dying for their country when it has n no relevance to anyone or anything at all.
  • lola_skyelola_skye Posts: 21,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You just know that In nearly every situation, he's been through it and has ended up fine. this apparently makes him an expert. On the rare occasion he hasn't been in the situation, you can bet his sidekick Graham has
  • sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,463
    Forum Member
    lola_skye wrote: »
    Shouts every second word

Yes

Nothing makes me reach for the remote quicker than he does
  • beefybeefbeefybeef Posts: 3,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wish I'd seen this thread in 2007 when it started. :)

LOOK AT ME!
    LOOK AT ME!
    LOOK AT ME!

Brilliant. Sit up, relax. Don't worry about them, they should be at work.

So many things about him either annoy me or - check this - make me laugh. The "Look at me" thing gets to me the most.

Another thing that bugs me is how he asks a question, so the guest starts to answer and JK interrupts saying, "Well don't tell me, tell them!".

Get his face of my screen Matt.

Anyway, I do find the show entertaining. Although it should be renamed "The worst teeth in England show".
  • rolergirlrolergirl Posts: 5,205
    Forum Member
    he asks someone a question,and when they answer he shouts "tell him/her not me!!!"

he puts on a cockney accent for the U.S show,and says stuff like "a full house as we say in England"...and they say in America.

he refers to people as "it" as in "get it off my stage"

he says "A1 and B 2"

he says goodnight Vienna all the time(?)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    all jk most repeated quotes in a rap :)

http://youtu.be/dAJy1077mvc
  • JumbobonesJumbobones Posts: 1,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If the people are on JSA do they inform a the Job Centre that they are going on this show and as such are not making themselves available for work?