Holly Willoughby neighbour from hell & needs ASBO

whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
Forum Member
Do the DM really dislike her or is she a nightmare neighbour?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2372877/Holly-Willoughbys-drunken-antics-unseemly-spat-neighbours-threatens-tarnish-good-girl-image.html
I think they may be making it all up but wonder why:confused:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually think someone at the DM has got it in for her tbh
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Me too, set the Silver Fox on them :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her husband sent e-mails to neighbours they've never met? How does that work??? :confused:
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her husband sent e-mails to neighbours they've never met? How does that work??? :confused:

it's possible there's a tenants group/association mailing list if they are part of any such twaddle, in which case it would be possible to have the contact details of a neighbour you've never met.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,802
    Forum Member

Sent to residents' association?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    I have visions of Holly holding wild karaoke parties at her pad from the story but not sure I believe it:confused:
  • Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    Sounds like the woman who sent the letter was lying.

I notice the daily mail couldn't get any neighbour to confirm the "drunken antics" on that particular night. Only a neighbour moaning about building works.
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zone_Out wrote: »

Katie Hopkins - she sort of work for the DM as a writer.
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well i would be peed off too if there were huge trucks blocking the road because some couple buy a tiny house and turn it into a massive extenstion with no thought for anyone else bloody willoughby!
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm.

So Holly and her hubby get planning permission for extension, no-one objects, there is some disruption on the street but no-one complains to her or the council at the time.

Then someone posts a letter through the door complaining of drunken antics, which they strongly deny (and rightly so if they have two kids in the house) and the DM's roving reporters can't find anyone to back this up, so they get a random man to complain about the traffic disruption (having presumably never done so before). Was he paid for this I wonder?

Then it comes to light Holly has been granted planning permission for further work (a pool in her garden). No-one has objected to this, despite the previous 'disruption'.

...sounds like the DM are clutching at straws with their Holly-hate on this one. I'm not keen on her or the programme 'The Voice' (don't forget the DM hate the BBC also) but for goodness sake...she's hardly set her rottweiler on a neighbour's child and set an old Astra alight on her driveway has she?! Sounds like she's actually done nothing wrong and she simply has a few jealous nutter neighbours.

Won't be long before she sells up and moves on, I'd hate to think my neighbours were so unpleasant as to moan to the press / send poison pen letters rather than knock on the flipping door for a talk.
  • Julie_EvansJulie_Evans Posts: 2,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zone_Out wrote: »

Me too. Only the Daily Mail are running this story, if it was true, all of the national newspapers would be.

Once the DM have it in for you, they don't let up - Kate Moss still gets bitchy articles written about her, Holly's in for a bumpy ride.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie Hopkins LOL now there's a woman that could turn straight men gay.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm.

So Holly and her hubby get planning permission for extension, no-one objects, there is some disruption on the street but no-one complains to her or the council at the time.

Then someone posts a letter through the door complaining of drunken antics, which they strongly deny (and rightly so if they have two kids in the house) and the DM's roving reporters can't find anyone to back this up, so they get a random man to complain about the traffic disruption (having presumably never done so before). Was he paid for this I wonder?

Then it comes to light Holly has been granted planning permission for further work (a pool in her garden). No-one has objected to this, despite the previous 'disruption'.

...sounds like the DM are clutching at straws with their Holly-hate on this one. I'm not keen on her or the programme 'The Voice' (don't forget the DM hate the BBC also) but for goodness sake...she's hardly set her rottweiler on a neighbour's child and set an old Astra alight on her driveway has she?! Sounds like she's actually done nothing wrong and she simply has a few jealous nutter neighbours.

Won't be long before she sells up and moves on, I'd hate to think my neighbours were so unpleasant as to moan to the press / send poison pen letters rather than knock on the flipping door for a talk.

Maybe some DM 'journo' lives round the corner from them and Holly accidentally 'offended' him/her by not saying hello one time when they stood together in a Sainsbury queue and the journo has been seething with bilious rage ever since, waiting for a chance to 'get even' with the 'uppity' Holly, using the building work as an excuse.

Too childishly ridiculous? Not for the DM. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    Katie Hopkins LOL now there's a woman that could turn straight men gay.

as a gay man i agree 100%
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katie been sticking the spoke in, has she?
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know whats worse tbh. The DM itself or the idiots on that site who post vulgar comments under each article.

Its amazing how hate filled some people are.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lukey37 wrote: »
    Sounds like the woman who sent the letter was lying.

I notice the daily mail couldn't get any neighbour to confirm the "drunken antics" on that particular night. Only a neighbour moaning about building works.

It could be a neighbour blatantly lying because they're fed up with the building work.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know whats worse tbh. The DM itself or the idiots on that site who post vulgar comments under each article.

Its amazing how hate filled some people are.

I'm guessing a lot of the people who leave nasty comments on that site are filled with jealousy.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I'm guessing a lot of the people who leave nasty comments on that site are filled with jealousy.

The only person I have ever seen get praised by comments on there is Lady Gaga and its usually loads too.

Its so bizzare.
  • Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    It could be a neighbour blatantly lying because they're fed up with the building work.

Then the neighbour should have sent a lot complaining about the building work.
  • tommytigertommytiger Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Lukey37 wrote: »
    Then the neighbour should have sent a lot complaining about the building work.

The guy is a menace, plain to see.

Case closed.
  • SquatchSquatch Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only person I have ever seen get praised by comments on there is Lady Gaga and its usually loads too.

Its so bizzare.

I think her management pay for stuff like this, because she's been really unpopular since 2011. I remember seeing her some chat show, and the audience were going wild at everything she said. Also, 75% of her twitter followers were shown to be fake.
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    I have visions of Holly holding wild karaoke parties at her pad from the story but not sure I believe it:confused:

I have visions of Holly doing lots of things in her pad,but it never involves Karaoke :o:D
  • DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Daily Mail claiming that Holly's image has been tarnished because 139 people were uptight knobs is nearly as amusing as their printing a picture of her in the "offending" outfit so we can all "get offended" (ie have a w*nk)
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Its so bizzare.

No Holly Willoughby gets loads of praise. I think it is mostly chavs that leave comments to be honest. I guess that a lot of these watch this Morning