100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From CDAN:

#1: This former A list actress who hit it big in her teens is all grown up now and is married with children. She still acts, but has a tough time finding the same level of jobs or fame she once had when she was on top of the world. Anyway, she and he husband are splitting because the threesomes they have always enjoyed are turning into our actress and the other woman on an almost regular basis being alone and spending time together. They are even talking about having babies of their own.

Does she look pretty in pink?
  • thefairydandythefairydandy Posts: 3,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't buy that an A list model would openly say that. You don't get to be A list without people telling you to steer clear of that crap, and you certainly wouldn't give the game away in such a calm manner, though people like Braveheart obviously have trouble keeping up the mask.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Premiership player would come out as gay whilst still playing. Recent events have shown how hate filled English fans can still be

Yes, and I can only imagine how the Serbian fans would react.

:rolleyes:
  • sleepybellesleepybelle Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    I really think the A list model could be the nearly U2 wife with the very bad-temper.
  • statenislandstatenisland Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From CDAN:

#1: This former A list actress who hit it big in her teens is all grown up now and is married with children. She still acts, but has a tough time finding the same level of jobs or fame she once had when she was on top of the world. Anyway, she and he husband are splitting because the threesomes they have always enjoyed are turning into our actress and the other woman on an almost regular basis being alone and spending time together. They are even talking about having babies of their own.

#2: This foreign born A list model was at an event recently. She has dated some big names in the past and is one of those rare models who people know the name of. Anyway, at this event she was approached by a handler for an A+ R&B singer. The handler said that ______ would love for the model to come sit next to him and have a drink. The model said, "Sorry, but I don't like being around black people very much and there is no way I would date one or have people think I date one. So, thanks, but no thanks," and walked away.

does the first one have a (first half of a) surname the same as Goop's eldest's first name?!
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    this one is coming to the end of his career, perhaps his England career ended some time ago ;)

A googled a footballer's name who I've always thought a bit camp and the first thing that came up after footballer and actor was 'secret footballer'. He's no megastar but he played for England and is coming towards the end of his career.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,929
    Forum Member
    I don't buy that an A list model would openly say that. You don't get to be A list without people telling you to steer clear of that crap, and you certainly wouldn't give the game away in such a calm manner, though people like Braveheart obviously have trouble keeping up the mask.
    Yes and you would make an enemy of America's powerful R&B community. Except for the handful of super rich ones, most Supermodels are dependent on others for their careers. All she had to say was "Thanks but no thanks".
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

#2: This foreign born A list model was at an event recently. She has dated some big names in the past and is one of those rare models who people know the name of. Anyway, at this event she was approached by a handler for an A+ R&B singer. The handler said that ______ would love for the model to come sit next to him and have a drink. The model said, "Sorry, but I don't like being around black people very much and there is no way I would date one or have people think I date one. So, thanks, but no thanks," and walked away.
    Is the clue in number 1 'Married With Children'? Not sure if I would class her as A List though, but she did win an Emmy for her guest role in 'Friends'. Not sure TBH.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really think the A list model could be the nearly U2 wife with the very bad-temper.

Um, but she herself is black??:confused:
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member

Is that the one that throws phones & get weird shapes mansions from billionaires? I could actually see her doing something that screwed up.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    Can someone help me with the England footballer, I must be thick :S
  • eyesw/outafaceeyesw/outaface Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    A googled a footballer's name who I've always thought a bit camp and the first thing that came up after footballer and actor was 'secret footballer'. He's no megastar but he played for England and is coming towards the end of his career.

Gives us a clue on the club he is currently playing for and/or what position he is best known for? (watch it)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gives us a clue on the club he is currently playing for and/or what position he is best known for? (watch it)

Ask google for the identity of the secret footballer that should help.
  • eyesw/outafaceeyesw/outaface Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    type 'gay premiership footballer' into Twitter and the first footballer that springs up is the player that shares the same name as a very famous historical novelist.

Currently banging them in for a North London Club.

Not convinced though
    Forum Member
    Is that the one that throws phones & get weird shapes mansions from billionaires? I could actually see her doing something that screwed up.

The very one, can't think of anyone else who would get away with it and she does seem to date predominately white men.
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

Suddenly The Family Man

Although you see her with the kids constantly, you don't see him with the kids more than once a month... and he rarely looks happy about it. Lately though, he's everywhere with them, and each moment has been captured on film. Why the sudden change?

It's all because of his famous ex. Given that he and his ex haven't worked together in years, and given that he's married, you'd think he'd be smart enough to stop talking about the ex. Nope. He's been flapping his gums lately about how he's been keeping in touch with her, and that has really ticked off his wife!

So, even though he has a project to promote, he is doing much of his time doing penance in the form of family outings:
    to the park, to the store, to the restaurant, to kiddy-friendly activities. Plus a romantic vacation with his wife.

For each of these outings the paparazzi are notified in advance, and each outing is captured on film with him posing as the dutiful father and husband. Well, expect for the fact that he still looks absolutely miserable. We'd be willing to bet that, as a result of all this fun and togetherness, instances of him talking about his ex will be dramatically decreased in the future.

Husband:

Wife:

Husband's Ex:
  • nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    type 'gay premiership footballer' into Twitter and the first footballer that springs up is the player that shares the same name as a very famous historical novelist.

Currently banging them in for a North London Club.

Not convinced though

(my bold and underlining)

Robinson Crusoe?
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

Suddenly The Family Man

Although you see her with the kids constantly, you don't see him with the kids more than once a month... and he rarely looks happy about it. Lately though, he's everywhere with them, and each moment has been captured on film. Why the sudden change?

It's all because of his famous ex. Given that he and his ex haven't worked together in years, and given that he's married, you'd think he'd be smart enough to stop talking about the ex. Nope. He's been flapping his gums lately about how he's been keeping in touch with her, and that has really ticked off his wife!

So, even though he has a project to promote, he is doing much of his time doing penance in the form of family outings:
    to the park, to the store, to the restaurant, to kiddy-friendly activities. Plus a romantic vacation with his wife.

For each of these outings the paparazzi are notified in advance, and each outing is captured on film with him posing as the dutiful father and husband. Well, expect for the fact that he still looks absolutely miserable. We'd be willing to bet that, as a result of all this fun and togetherness, instances of him talking about his ex will be dramatically decreased in the future.

Husband:

Wife:

Husband's Ex:

Could this be Matt's friend and the ex is she with the ample ass, I saw a photo of him with the kids this week.
  • nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could this be Matt's friend and the ex is she with the ample ass, I saw a photo of him with the kids this week.

agreed, I've seen him talking about how they are still friends blah blah blah lots of times.

two kids plus new baby?

wife doesn't look too happy either, obviously his efforts are not garnering him too many brownie points.
  • sunsetbeachsunsetbeach Posts: 1,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Blind Gossip:

Suddenly The Family Man

Husband:

Wife:

Husband's Ex:

No Doubt you are talking about a British 'rock' star perhaps?
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,929
    Forum Member
    Um, but she herself is black??:confused:
    There are some black women who state they only want to date white men. Trust issues I think. But even black models would be cautious saying such a thing as they wouldn't want to be branded a race traitor or something like that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting new Twitter account....

https://twitter.com/BlindGosssip

I don't think it will last long. It definitely says too much.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mandark wrote: »
    There are some black women who state they only want to date white men. Trust issues I think. But even black models would be cautious saying such a thing as they wouldn't want to be branded a race traitor or something like that.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Campbell might be many things - ghastly, vain, violent and fatuous - but she is not stupid - and even if she does hold such views I strongly doubt she would ever state them in public. It's nonsense IMVHO.
  • shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member
    (my bold and underlining)

Robinson Crusoe?

The white hart lane faithful rhyme his name with "hes a yiddo"
    Forum Member
    SourCherry wrote: »
    Interesting new Twitter account....

https://twitter.com/BlindGosssip

I don't think it will last long. It definitely says too much.

:eek: :eek: What the hell Blind Gossip? That Twitter account is a million times juicer than the actually site!!!
This discussion has been closed.