100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Clare* wrote: »
    It's her. No way was the relationship real anyway.

Not sure here if it was or wasn't real, but just assuming it wasn't, how do you compensate for a sudden death?

You can't. You either come clean (not likely in Hollywood) or you carry on the lie until it plays itself out of the public's mind. It's a difficult option either way.
  • marcina bolanmarcina bolan Posts: 645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't know if Marcins got it but I didn't even after googling :confused: any other clues

Yeah I've got it now thanks! I know the hubby but not the wife x
  • tarotangeltarotangel Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More about Mr. Blurred Lines:

http://au.launch.yahoo.com/features/article/-/18718283/robin-thickes-hand-up-womans-skirt-in-photo/

I'm not sure about this whole persona he's given his wife. Fair enough if they are in an open relationship but we've not heard from her confirming this. I feel sorry for her if he's making the 'she encourages the whole naked/topless models' up. If she isn't happy with what's being said what can she do? Rock and hard place.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tarotangel wrote: »
    More about Mr. Blurred Lines:

http://au.launch.yahoo.com/features/article/-/18718283/robin-thickes-hand-up-womans-skirt-in-photo/

I'm not sure about this whole persona he's given his wife. Fair enough if they are in an open relationship but we've not heard from her confirming this. I feel sorry for her if he's making the 'she encourages the whole naked/topless models' up. If she isn't happy with what's being said what can she do? Rock and hard place.

Apparently the girl in the photo is also claiming they "made out" after he told her he "loves how young she is".
  • cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN
    The people at a private party Sunday night were probably shocked to see this B list mostly television actress from a hit show doing some coke. That in of itself was not the shocking part, it was who she is and what it means. Those were way more than pecks on a cheek she gave some guy too. You know, unless pecks on a cheek includes swallowing each other's tongues now.

There was mention about she should know better as she lost a friend to drugs. The popular guess is a Berry but I think it could be her friend who will be hooking up with a Skyscraper.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Filming had to stop early yesterday because this barely A list by the skin of her chinny chin chin mostly movie actress was so wasted that she couldn't say any of her lines. She had spent the morning smoking pot and drinking and couldn't walk or talk when she was supposed to film.

From Naughty But Nice Rob:

Which celebrity that has made a second career over telling regular folks what they should eat and how they should live their lives, was recently caught eating a McDonald's burger? Her friendship with an A list singer has now ended, after the performer found her her friend was "full of s**t". But now, she is about to lose EVERYTHING - fearing if she is exposed everyone will know - what she has been preaching is not the way she lives!

This tries to stay closeted A list mostly movie actor was spotted at the US Open trying everything he could to get the phone number of a male tennis player he especially liked. The actor had watched a doubles match the teen foreign born player was in and then tried to talk to the player afterwards. The player stopped to chat, but let it go at that. The actor tried to follow the player into the men's locker room, but was barred. He wants the guy's number and was asking other players who did recognize him for the digits.
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »

Filming had to stop early yesterday because this barely A list by the skin of her chinny chin chin mostly movie actress was so wasted that she couldn't say any of her lines. She had spent the morning smoking pot and drinking and couldn't walk or talk when she was supposed to film.

From Naughty But Nice Rob:

Which celebrity that has made a second career over telling regular folks what they should eat and how they should live their lives, was recently caught eating a McDonald's burger? Her friendship with an A list singer has now ended, after the performer found her her friend was "full of s**t". But now, she is about to lose EVERYTHING - fearing if she is exposed everyone will know - what she has been preaching is not the way she lives!

This tries to stay closeted A list mostly movie actor was spotted at the US Open trying everything he could to get the phone number of a male tennis player he especially liked. The actor had watched a doubles match the teen foreign born player was in and then tried to talk to the player afterwards. The player stopped to chat, but let it go at that. The actor tried to follow the player into the men's locker room, but was barred. He wants the guy's number and was asking other players who did recognize him for the digits.

GOOP! **Super villain laugh**
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for Goop - if more people took her advice, ok not totally but the ideas behind it, the world would be a better place health wise. As for the odd hamburger so what one or two here and there is ok.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for Goop - if more people took her advice, ok not totally but the ideas behind it, the world would be a better place health wise. As for the odd hamburger so what one or two here and there is ok.

She's like the female Jamie Oliver, relentlessly fighting an uphill struggle against a mountain of corporate burgers, fries and calorific sauces that just somehow always look better than a plate of boiled parsnip and a green smoothie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member

Dr Ross?
  • SpoilerificSpoilerific Posts: 200
    Forum Member
    BLUIE 2103 wrote: »
    Dr Ross?

Gellar? No.
  • The DaneThe Dane Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Gellar? No.

I don't think the poster meant that Dr. Ross.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    The Dane wrote: »
    I don't think the poster meant that Dr. Ross.
    No, I didnt! :) Dr Ross from Ocean's 11 etc
  • latinlouloulatinloulou Posts: 3,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Danny Zuko, don't know if he was at the Open tho'
  • BirdsworthBirdsworth Posts: 1,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Keyser Soze can be seen many times in "celebrities at the US Open" pictures for this year. Not sure how hard he "tries to stay closeted" these days, if at all.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't think its GOOP, she would be an actress first so actress/celeb.
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »
    Don't think its GOOP, she would be an actress first so actress/celeb.

It is GOOP. The friend she lost was The Material Girl. We haven't seen them together in ages. The upcoming Vanity Fair article apparently holds nothing back. That's what she's afraid of.
  • fynefunfynefun Posts: 152
    Forum Member
    Blockz99 wrote: »
    Agree.....some people are just too stupid to read the clues and post the first thought that pops into their minds....this band was not "huge" or even around in the 90's ! so why post a link suggesting it could be him.

it was a mere suggestion, and maybe if you had taken the time to read my post and link you would have seen i acknowledged they werent well known over here, in a public forum its surely nicer to thank and be grateful for peoples contribution or say nothing at all rather than bitch about how stupid you think they are...if only you knew !!!
  • loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member

Legally Blonde?
  • Katiekat1Katiekat1 Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    Legally Blonde?

I thought this might have been Snow White or maybe Red Riding Hood?

Also with the muse of Marchesa one, are we talking about former Las Vegas actress now "designer" and her Gears of War producer husband, im really confused!?

Edit: Or is it Mr Miramax and designer handbag wife?
    Forum Member

This former A+ list mostly movie actress is now an aging B- list mostly movie actress who rarely works any longer. She has called in every favour she has and ordered her husband to do the same and our actress is even counting on the support of her A list mostly movie co-star who she used to have sex with back in the day and again during this film for kicks. Her goal? Academy Award nomination for her latest movie. It would be a huge shock if she did, so we will see how the favours play out.[/QUOTE]

The best catwoman ever? Raging Bull for the co-star and Mr McBeal for hubby? I love her.
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katiekat1 wrote: »

This former A+ list mostly movie actress is now an aging B- list mostly movie actress who rarely works any longer. She has called in every favour she has and ordered her husband to do the same and our actress is even counting on the support of her A list mostly movie co-star who she used to have sex with back in the day and again during this film for kicks. Her goal? Academy Award nomination for her latest movie. It would be a huge shock if she did, so we will see how the favours play out.

The best catwoman ever? Raging Bull for the co-star and Mr McBeal for hubby? I love her.

Elvira?
    Forum Member
    Elvira?

No, more 1990's catwoman.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fynefun wrote: »
    it was a mere suggestion, and maybe if you had taken the time to read my post and link you would have seen i acknowledged they werent well known over here, in a public forum its surely nicer to thank and be grateful for peoples contribution or say nothing at all rather than bitch about how stupid you think they are...if only you knew !!!

All suggestions are welcome, don't be put off contributing :)
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katiekat1 wrote: »
    No, more 1990's catwoman.

The blonde witch of Eastwick?!:eek: (I love her too)
This discussion has been closed.