A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    Haha i have a tendency to feed her though i love cats but pets in my house is a no so i just attract the neigbours :D And you never know :p

What do you feed her? Maybe I should ask him when I meet him ;) I never imagined I'd get 51% in Intellectual Property Law. I guess the airy-fairy one is a fairly good marker after all :cool:
    Forum Member
    Morning!
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What do you feed her? Maybe I should ask him when I meet him ;) I never imagined I'd get 51% in Intellectual Property Law. I guess the airy-fairy one is a fairly good marker after all :cool:

Just stuff out of the fridge :o:D And well done :) and see you learnt something through her innate ramblings after all Rentokill has its plus points :p:D
    Forum Member
    Just stuff out of the fridge :o:D And well done :) and see you learnt something through her innate ramblings after all Rentokill has its plus points :p:D

That's alright :p Maybe I did learn something after all! I hadn't expected to pass her exam. I hope I do well in English Land Law :D Maybe her ramblings about herself, Guardian articles and universities in Britain will come in handy :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's alright :p Maybe I did learn something after all! I hadn't expected to pass her exam. I hope I do well in English Land Law :D Maybe her ramblings about herself, Guardian articles and universities in Britain will come in handy :p

Haha see you have a minor knowledge on a vast array of subjects so if ever an occasion arrises for say English land Law u can bluff your way through looking oh so smart and intellectual :D

And did some solid theory revision i will know it in its entirety b4 the 14th i will be encyclopedic in my knowledge :D
  • LMLM Posts: 63,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Any other Fiona Apple fans here? I just ordered "When The Pawn..." :)

I must check her out

Oh Mimi, i know your a big fan of Laura Marling. I would urge you to check out Joni Mitchell, someone who Laura is often compared to. I am checking her out at the moment and she is amazing.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,956
    Forum Member
    I must check her out

Oh Mimi, i know your a big fan of Laura Marling. I would urge you to check out Joni Mitchell, someone who Laura is often compared to. I am checking her out at the moment and she is amazing.

Hey :)

Joni Mitchell is somebody that I've been meaning to listen to for a while because of the comparison and because she is held so highly.

I'm listening to her on Grooveshark at the moment after seeing your post :)
    Forum Member
    Haha see you have a minor knowledge on a vast array of subjects so if ever an occasion arrises for say English land Law u can bluff your way through looking oh so smart and intellectual :D

And did some solid theory revision i will know it in its entirety b4 the 14th i will be encyclopedic in my knowledge :D

I'm sure I'll find a way to pass that exam, even if I have to borrow some of her fairy dust ;)
  • LMLM Posts: 63,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Hey :)

Joni Mitchell is somebody that I've been meaning to listen to for a while because of the comparison and because she is held so highly.

I'm listening to her on Grooveshark at the moment after seeing your post :)

Hope you enjoy:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm sure I'll find a way to pass that exam, even if I have to borrow some of her fairy dust ;)

51% already so your on the right tracks but a little fairy dust nevr hurt :p

And not much of a Joni fan i appreciate her talent but just find her a bit taxing :)
    Forum Member
    51% already so your on the right tracks but a little fairy dust nevr hurt :p

I am :p Can you buy fairy dust I wonder? I know you can get glitter or something for putting on cupcakes. Ah now there's an idea! Fairy dust cupcakes :D You know who would love those ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am :p Can you buy fairy dust I wonder? I know you can get glitter or something for putting on cupcakes. Ah now there's an idea! Fairy dust cupcakes :D You know who would love those ;)

Haha I'm sure u cld buy fairy dust just not for cakes ;) but yes edible glitter and cupcakes send em my way :p or when going for afternoon tea with a certain someone
    Forum Member
    Haha I'm sure u cld buy fairy dust just not for cakes ;) but yes edible glitter and cupcakes send em my way :p or when going for afternoon tea with a certain someone

Edible glitter is kinda what I'm thinking of :p It could be used as a fairy dust substitute. I could always get or make some and take them along to you know who :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Edible glitter is kinda what I'm thinking of :p It could be used as a fairy dust substitute. I could always get or make some and take them along to you know who :D

I kind of wanna make cupcakes now edible glitter sounds Amaze Balls :p and that's a v gd idea ;)
    Forum Member
    I kind of wanna make cupcakes now edible glitter sounds Amaze Balls :p and that's a v gd idea ;)

You should make some cupcakes with edible glitter and eat them while having a nice cup of tea :D Anyway I emailed Professor McGonagall earlier about my Media Law exam but I don't think she'll reply before Monday at the earliest - or should I have sent it by owl instead of using Muggle email? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You should make some cupcakes with edible glitter and eat them while having a nice cup of tea :D Anyway I emailed Professor McGonagall earlier about my Media Law exam but I don't think she'll reply before Monday at the earliest - or should I have sent it by owl instead of using Muggle email? :p

I know i have been meaning to get one of those cans of icing (i love icing :D) Haha check the fireplace too you never know although remember no post on sundays :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning :)
    Forum Member
    I know i have been meaning to get one of those cans of icing (i love icing :D) Haha check the fireplace too you never know although remember no post on sundays :p

Maybe you should :D Our fireplace is electric so no letters will get down the chimney :p We don't have post on Saturdays here either except before Christmas.
    Forum Member
    Where is everyone?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe you should :D Our fireplace is electric so no letters will get down the chimney :p We don't have post on Saturdays here either except before Christmas.

No post on weekends that is random :p And in that case check under the door mat any gaps in the abthroom window :p

And just done some more revision for my theory i think i have almost mastered the multiple choice did 2 mocks passed one and failed one (only by 2 marks though) so am on the right track. So am gonna start on my Hazard Perecption next.
    Forum Member
    No post on weekends that is random :p And in that case check under the door mat any gaps in the abthroom window :p

And just done some more revision for my theory i think i have almost mastered the multiple choice did 2 mocks passed one and failed one (only by 2 marks though) so am on the right track. So am gonna start on my Hazard Perecption next.

I'll go check later :p Actually laying a trap might be a good idea. Sounds like you're doing well with the driving test :D
    Forum Member
    Evening. Long day at work, glad to be home! How are you all?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'll go check later :p Actually laying a trap might be a good idea. Sounds like you're doing well with the driving test :D

Haha now that id like to see :p And its coming along im getting more confident about it :)

And hey mimi you okay? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have finally come to a decision as to what my favourite album of all time is Kate Bush- Hounds Of Love what is everyone else's just out of curiosity :)
    Forum Member
    Favourite album of all time? I honestly couldn't pick one!
This discussion has been closed.