100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nice to see this revealed as Jessica and the Werewolf from the Vampire franchise

ETA to we still have to write it cryptically if it is a kindness?
    I was wondering who this one was, would have never guessed it was her/them, but I love her already, this just made me adore her more.
    It's very classy, very classy indeed - and now I've developed a small liking for Mimi, still can't stand her singing voice but the last reveal is very nice and decent
    Sorry, I don't get it: who is this please?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If true, the reveal about the careless whisperer is very sad.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Lilaeth wrote: »
    The Alexander/Olympias one can't be correct, as he's done TV...

It's very minimal and very early on in his career, I wouldn't expect an American base site to know
    Sweet FA wrote: »

There's further reveals today on CDaN - these are two kindnesses
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Didn't one of Malfoy's henchmen have a well-documented drug problem? Not saying its him, obviously, as it was only reported as cannabis at the time but maybe he's moved onto harder stuff?

I thought of him too. It's a definite possibility. I hope it isn't Draco, he always struck me as a pretty nice bloke and a decent actor.

There are a few A-listers (?) who have left their wives quite recently or withing 2012 and have now emerged with much younger new gf's so. It wouldn't be that hard to make some good guesses.

One is the Twilight star who emerged recently with his new gf. She is 28 though. Who has a new 23 year old gf?

The description of her as 23 year old woman makes me think she's not famous in her own right.. Surely it'd describe her as a singer or actress and so on if she was a household name.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    Sweet FA wrote: »

The one whose Pitch is Perfect, and her co-star from Twilight, Jacob.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If true, the reveal about the careless whisperer is very sad.

Doesn't say exactly what is wrong with him. I suppose everyone has assumed they know what it is, but that illness can be controlled with drugs nowadays, not saying it still isn't very serious.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Doesn't say exactly what is wrong with him. I suppose everyone has assumed they know what it is, but that illness can be controlled with drugs nowadays, not saying it still isn't very serious.

I just read it and felt sad that he's that ill, I don't know what the supposed illness is.

EDIT: I realise what you were getting at there now, had a bit of a dim moment.
    Forum Member
    After reading the CDAN reveals, is there going to be a countdown to the Mr & Mrs Green Lantern divorce? 2014? These leaks about their private life aren't getting out for no reason. Mr GL has no idea how good wife's PR team is, they are already painting him as the controlling hubby.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe wife number three will be the non actress non celebrity he clearly craves.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44
    Forum Member

I've got this sad feeling this is true. I hope not.

I know this isn't really the place, but can I just say that it is a myth that this illness can be controlled by drugs. I've had 2 close people die from this recently. It took one in about 5 years and the other 2 years. One was gay and one was not (it gets anyone is my point). Keep safe people.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Lilaeth wrote: »
    The Alexander/Olympias one can't be correct, as he's done TV...

I used to agree & god knows the way they decide who's A, B list etc, doesn't make sense at the best of times, however 2 thing i do know when i comes to guessing these blind from CDAN:

#1: An Oscar does not make you A list.

#2: George Clooney & Michelle Williams spent years on TV yet they are an "All movie actor"
  • M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    The one about "The Millionairess" is heartbreaking, absolutely heartbreaking.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    M@nterik wrote: »

Do you mean the capital of France hotel?
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »

No, imdb is your friend.

Not really comfortable about that one being revealed, she's still alive and its a very different to bad behaviour in Hollywood etc
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

She has wanted a baby for a long time. She and her husband have been doing everything possible to try and conceive. Her family has always been supportive. Until now. Her mother just asked her to hold off on fertility treatments for the time being. She doesn't want her to get pregnant right now, lest it take any attention away from her much-more-profitable sibling.

From CDAN:

This B-/C+ list actress was B+ and was on a hit network show and everything was going great and then she suffered a total mental and physically collapse when her long time very good looking C+ actor boyfriend broke up with her and told her that she was too old for him and that he needed someone younger and hotter like him. Her once bright career has never been the same because she was totally devoted to him and their future together.
  • pixxyypixxyy Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A couple of the blinds I don't think enty should've revealed.
    Big difference between revealing affairs etc & people being ill/abused
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Blind Gossip:

She has wanted a baby for a long time. She and her husband have been doing everything possible to try and conceive. Her family has always been supportive. Until now. Her mother just asked her to hold off on fertility treatments for the time being. She doesn't want her to get pregnant right now, lest it take any attention away from her much-more-profitable sibling.

The taller sister of E!'s number one reality family?
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »

No, the movie.

A far better person than the capital of France ever would be.
    Forum Member
    No, imdb is your friend.

Not really comfortable about that one being revealed, she's still alive and its a very different to bad behaviour in Hollywood etc

Snap.

It is a horrible story.
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip:

I was expecting for this blind to emerge. As soon as the pregnancy news were revealed, this one was the inevitable, obvious blind to follow. I doubt it is true though.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,930
    Forum Member
    M@nterik wrote: »
    What was the date of this blind?
    Forum Member
    I was expecting for this blind to emerge. As soon as the pregnancy news were revealed, this one was the inevitable, obvious blind to follow. I doubt it is true though.

The mother of both girls in question would do ANYTHING for both the cash and the spotlight. So i tend to believe it.
  • FluffynpinKFluffynpinK Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Apparently CDAN posts a bunch of lies:
    http://blindgossip.com/?p=41688

Check that post out from BlindGossip.

Glad to see my post was overlooked -_-
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Glad to see my post was overlooked -_-

don't be offended, I think people mostly take it for what it is. Hasn't he just revealed his 2nd HIV celeb:confused: call me a bore but I don't feel comfortable with such blinds seems bad taste. I think blind gossip sounds phoney at times, Ted C was good back in the days and ianundercover (basically Mr & Mrs Smith blind item site) haha bonkers the comments are nuts.
    I think I believe Enty as much as I would any DS poster/twitter comment etc
    Forum Member
    The mother of both girls in question would do ANYTHING for both the cash and the spotlight. So i tend to believe it.

I would believe the mother would do anything, even demand this, but I doubt, as the other daughter might be making her own fair share of $$$ with her hosting gig, would actually listen. She does have her own mind, and does speak up, and even against the mother many times.
This discussion has been closed.