Peter Andre - even more chapters of "his life"

Comments

• Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You guys need to watch this old episode of KATIE AND PETER THE NEXT CHAPTER DOWN UNDER. It's like watching a very different Pete altogether!

BiB... Watching PA with Emily now and how 'detached' he seems when around her and remembering how he was in his show with his ex KP (The wife he claimed to love so much), I'd say, he's either:

a) Had a complete personality transplant

b) Like BB said, doesn't share chemistry with his new girl Emily

c) Not completely happy now but just going through the motions because ' The Show has to go on'.. ( In his old shows with KP, he seemed happier, more at ease & more 'himself' & not this 'manufactured person created by his PR' which is why his shows are now a bit of a drain).

D) finally grown up!

e) you can add more theories ( can't be bothered!) :D:D:D

Cym, you're welcome (about the clips) :)

Weirdly, I think it's the one that by rights it shouldn't be -(c).
    He does actually look genuinely happy.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BiB... Watching PA with Emily now and how 'detached' he seems when around her and remembering how he was in his show with his ex KP (The wife he claimed to love so much), I'd say, he's either:

c) Not completely happy now but just going through the motions because ' The Show has to go on'.. ( In his old shows with KP, he seemed happier, more at ease & more 'himself' & not this 'manufactured person created by his PR' which is why his shows are now a bit of a drain).

D) finally grown up!

Hahaha @ (D). :D Nope, not that one. ;)

I see a huge amount of (C) in his shows. Not sure re Emily since I think it's really hard to judge that relationship on the basis of such a comically contrived show with CP and Gemma and Karl and Mike and Uncle Tom Cobbley interpreting his every fart for the benefit of the viewers. They may be much different off-camera...
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for clip 4 .. I was desperate to see it .... I think Emily is a nice enough girl..but Peter won't like another successful wife and if she is training to be a doctor (surgeon if I'm right? ) he will struggle with that. He wants a wife who is at his beck n call and willing to pop kids out... He had half of that with Katie..if only he had excepted she also liked to work they would of still been together
    Just a question..what is Karl to Peter?
  • MissCultureMissCulture Posts: 704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She always seems to be around him, does anyone else here tag around behind their boyfriend/girlfriend 24/7...? I mean, when they are at work don't you go and do your own thing...? unless of course when his work involves being filmed all the time then it is an excuse to always be hanging around.
  • Marie_EbbMarie_Ebb Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    Just a question..what is Karl to Peter?

He's his road manager and has dated Kerry Katona

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_MJVa53Q8x3U/S-lD-cZS7AI/AAAAAAAAAWA/zDFpBbM4Czw/s1600/3.jpg

I think this was a publicity dating stunt :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You guys need to watch this old episode of KATIE AND PETER THE NEXT CHAPTER DOWN UNDER. It's like watching a very different Pete altogether!

a) Had a complete personality transplant

b) Like BB said, doesn't share chemistry with his new girl Emily

D) finally grown up!

e) you can add more theories ( can't be bothered!) :D:D:D

Cym, you're welcome (about the clips) :)

Thats the real PA, and although they were, both, disgusting together, they were happy in their own way, until of course his management told him to leave for a new music career, just like they told him, as KP said, a grown man of 34, not to answer the phone :rolleyes: funny thing is I believe that if they had have stayed together his music career would have stood a better chance and he would have held onto more fans, due to the fact that he wouldnt have been caught out so many times, lying and pretending to be something he isnt
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marie_Ebb wrote: »
    He's his road manager and has dated Kerry Katona:

is that a fancy title for DRIVER... Wasn't there a rumour Karl was with Claire?
  • Marie_EbbMarie_Ebb Posts: 169
    Forum Member
    is that a fancy title for DRIVER... Wasn't there a rumour Karl was with Claire?

I think these rumours started flying around when KMaddock was on Twitter hassling Peter and his brother among others. I would love to go back in time to when this was all kicking off on Twitter
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marie_Ebb wrote: »
    I think these rumours started flying around when KMaddock was on Twitter hassling Peter and his brother among others. I would love to go back in time to when this was all kicking off on Twitter

I followed it all... It was very entertaining... Some of the tweets where rediculous but some could of been true.. There was a group of Andre "fans" who also hassled KMaddock ..it wasn't all one way.. But as I said ..very entertaining at times
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    None at all Betty, just shows you how stupid he thinks the public are by trying to pass himself off as some kind of nervous born again virgin, who pretends to blush at his tutored kids little taunts, does he forget that he was filmed threatening to rip KP p*ssy apart while she was tending to one of their kids or that after grinning into the camera saying he would be gone for awhile, he then shoved his nose straight into where she keeps her mobile phone :D, its just laughable, and as for the side kick they have brought on to fill the void where PA personality should be, well...talk about a working mans club, warm up act reject, but then again who else could they get who would be willing to play funny to PA ever suffering straight man act :rolleyes:
    Thanks for the clips 143 :)

Presuming you mean Karl. However, imo, he is an improvement on Nicola ;) She has not been missed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sidsgirl wrote: »
    Presuming you mean Karl. However, imo, he is an improvement on Nicola ;) She has not been missed.

I don't think she enjoyed being filmed...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ..if only he had excepted she also liked to work they would of still been together

This is so off the mark it's :D
    Thats the real PA, and although they were, both, disgusting together, they were happy in their own way, until of course his management told him to leave for a new music career

So was it nothing to do with the fact they had no respect for each other, she thought everyone watched the show for her & he was a nobody (which she regularly reminded him), she was spending loads of time alone with the horse trainer, was caught propositioning someone in a nightclub, alleged affair....etc...
    I followed it all... It was very entertaining... Some of the tweets where rediculous but some could of been true.. There was a group of Andre "fans" who also hassled KMaddock ..it wasn't all one way.. But as I said ..very entertaining at times

She stalked him publicly. She was a troll and she didn't even know PA or his family. It boiled down to a lot of hot air and exposed the rabid haters for the sad pond life they are.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »

So was it nothing to do with the fact they had no respect for each other, she thought everyone watched the show for her & he was a nobody (which she regularly reminded him), she was spending loads of time alone with the horse trainer, was caught propositioning someone in a nightclub, alleged affair....etc...
    ..............................................................................................
    .....Unless you have proof of that.....dosent spreading stuff like that on the internet make you no better than KMADDOCK ...............................................................................................

She stalked him publicly. She was a troll and she didn't even know PA or his family. It boiled down to a lot of hot air and exposed the rabid haters for the sad pond life they are.

No one knows who he or she was, or their reasons for doing such a thing, but I do know of both a male and female dancer with a big axe to grind !! and with good reason
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Not really he often said he wanted a stay at home wife

So was it nothing to do with the fact they had no respect for each other, she thought everyone watched the show for her & he was a nobody (which she regularly reminded him), she was spending loads of time alone with the horse trainer, was caught propositioning someone in a nightclub, alleged affair

So she spent time with her trainer..so she must of been bonking him then???. Who was she propositioning in a club??? And Peter was told she MIGHT be thinking of thinking about having an affair...

As fr KMaddocks.. It's reported she was a former g/f of Michael
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So was it nothing to do with the fact they had no respect for each other, she thought everyone watched the show for her & he was a nobody (which she regularly reminded him), she was spending loads of time alone with the horse trainer, was caught propositioning someone in a nightclub, alleged affair

So she spent time with her trainer..so she must of been bonking him then???. Who was she propositioning in a club??? And Peter was told she MIGHT be thinking of thinking about having an affair...

As fr KMaddocks.. It's reported she was a former g/f of
    Michael

MA g/f was questioned by the police but they found no evidence against her BB
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one knows who he or she was, or their reasons for doing such a thing, but I do know of both a male and female dancer with a big axe to grind !! and with good reason

No-one knows who she was? Who do you mean by no-one?
    He also worked with his wife & gets accused of it being all work by some of her fans. So which is it?
    As fr KMaddocks.. It's reported she was a former g/f of Michael
    Might be thinking of thinking of thinking about it now?
    If she wanted him, that's enough to break a marriage.
    I'm surprised as a fan you don't know about the nightclub proposition.
    http://www.handbag.com/celebrity/news/a415555/katie-prices-duncan-james-proposition-the-last-straw.html
    but I'm sure we'll need a written admission from herself.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No-one knows who she was? Who do you mean by no-one?

He also worked with his wife & gets accused of it being all work by some of her fans. So which is it?

Might be thinking of thinking of thinking about it now?
    If she wanted him, that's enough to break a marriage.
    I'm surprised as a fan you don't know about the nightclub proposition.

He or she has never been identified
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He or she has never been identified

To whom?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To whom?

To who ever you want Fizgig :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To who ever you want Fizgig :p

Well I'd say she would be revealed to the Andre's. CP maybe? You seem to be saying this has not happened.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought this thread was titled 'Pete Andre - even more chapters of 'his life'? :confused::confused::confused:

How has it turned into a discussion of a troll?

Maybe those who want to discuss trolls and regurgitate the mind-numbing history of Peter Andre and Katie Price's turbulent relationship could make a new thread and leave this one to those of us who prefer to live in the present?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I'd say she would be revealed to the Andre's. CP maybe? You seem to be saying this has not happened.

They cant reveal anyone if they dont know/cant prove who it is, theres no doubt it happened
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry Lexi.. I was part of that convo about the tweets...
    Fizgig ...it was an ALLEGED story released by his side ..probably to make her look a cheat ... As its GOSSIP and not fact ..I took it with a pinch of salt... You wrote like it was fact she had done it
    Also re the KMaddock stuff... It wasn't just the " haters" as you call them who looked bad..his " fans" did themselves no favours what so ever either... Both where vile to each other.. I will leave that topic alone now :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Lexi.. I was part of that convo about the tweets...
    Fizgig ...it was an ALLEGED story released by his side ..probably to make her look a cheat ... As its GOSSIP and not fact ..I took it with a pinch of salt... You wrote like it was fact she had done it
    Also re the KMaddock stuff... It wasn't just the " haters" as you call them who looked bad..his " fans" did themselves no favours what so ever either... Both where vile to each other.. I will leave that topic alone now :)

Why are you apologising to another forum member? There are loads of posts on here not about PA's current show.

Betty - If there's an article of such magnitude that is still in publication after a few years, then I'm allowed to link to it or talk about it. I didn't say it was true. Most of us here are discussing things from the outside, just going on articles like this one. If it isn't true, the people concerned need to contest it.
    I have no idea what PA's fans did to his stalker. Can you enlighten me?