Justin Bieber to be charged with criminal assault in Canada

Comments

• stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    His target audience are children. If parents decide no more Bieber, it's over, cool or not.

Teeny singers all try and go through a transformation into adult stars, most fail. All this stuff he's doing is pretty lame when examined, and who tells the Police they have been taking X amount of substances when arrested, it's all starting to sound very contrived.
  • Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flanno wrote: »
    Wow, it won't be long 'til Prettyboy Bieber becomes a prison b*tch later this year if possible. Betcha his ass will be still smarting long enough after his release from the slammer...

As much as I personally dislike Bieber, this is disgustng.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,488
    Forum Member
    stvn758 wrote: »
    Teeny singers all try and go through a transformation into adult stars, most fail. All this stuff he's doing is pretty lame when examined, and who tells the Police they have been taking X amount of substances when arrested, it's all starting to sound very contrived.

Tends to be North American stars, the Harry Potter child actors appear to be going through their transformations in a mature and somewhat classier manner, by taking more adult roles which interest them (like Radcliffe in The Woman in Black and Watson in The Bling Ring) rather than ending up on the front page for substance abuse and general arseholery...

I remember Daniel Radcliffe warning children away from The Woman in Black during interviews, because it might be too scary for them.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Could they charge him for crimes against music as well? :D
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,389
    Forum Member
    I like how people always use the "he's only 17...18....19...." argument to defend him in the media. As if everyone in their late teens assault people, street race, and the various other insane stuff that spoiled celebrities get up to.
  • ScottishPancakeScottishPancake Posts: 1,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how long it will be before he gets banned from the UK, Japan and Australia etc? I have a strong feeling he will.
    Forum Member
    I wonder how long it will be before he gets banned from the UK, Japan and Australia etc? I have a strong feeling he will.

Depends on what he's convicted for. At the moment he's been "smart" enough not to get done for anything big and/or problematic. None of his US charges are enough to revoke his US visa, but it's possible they might not decide to issue another should he be convicted, especially with the assault.

I would imagine the assault charges, if true, will be the big visa problem. But I think Kanye was banned from the UK for a drugs conviction so his reported weed and prescription drug abuse habits could prove problematic.

But since he's a Commonwealth citizen he probably gets preferential treatment to standard Americans and other people, so we can't necessarily go on past examples.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on what he's convicted for. At the moment he's been "smart" enough not to get done for anything big and/or problematic. None of his US charges are enough to revoke his US visa, but it's possible they might not decide to issue another should he be convicted, especially with the assault.

I would imagine the assault charges, if true, will be the big visa problem. But I think Kanye was banned from the UK for a drugs conviction so his reported weed and prescription drug abuse habits could prove problematic.

But since he's a Commonwealth citizen he probably gets preferential treatment to standard Americans and other people, so we can't necessarily go on past examples.
    I never used to think that people could get banned from the UK for drugs convictions, I always thought we were too much of a 'soft touch' for that!
    Forum Member
    I never used to think that people could get banned from the UK for drugs convictions, I always thought we were too much of a 'soft touch' for that!

I couldn't find anything on it, but I'm sure I remember Kanye being refused a visa around 2004 for drugs convictions...

Edit: Clearly I'm remembering things wrong, there's literally nothing on it.
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't find anything on it, but I'm sure I remember Kanye being refused a visa around 2004 for drugs convictions...

Edit: Clearly I'm remembering things wrong, there's literally nothing on it.

It's true, but Australia and not UK, Snoop Dogg not Kanye West. And not 2004 but 2007 :D Actually he could not enter UK either.
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Justin Beiber charged with assult now WTF this boy needs locking him hes clearly out of control
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's true, but Australia and not UK, Snoop Dogg not Kanye West. And not 2004 but 2007 :D Actually he could not enter UK either.
    The clarification is much appreciated.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justin Beiber charged with assult now WTF this boy needs locking him hes clearly out of control

What he's needs is to stop floating that silly hat above his hair and maybe some oxygen will get to his brain.
    Forum Member

Thanks for that. I knew I had recollection of something like that, I was just massively wrong... :D
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yet Belieber's are still wetting themselves because he's a 'bad boy' now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It didn't take a physic to guess something like that would happen! :rolleyes:
    Forum Member

Is this technically drug smuggling? Do we know where it departed from?
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bieber is a sad stupid little knobhead
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hard to argue with that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,062
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's time he was locked up and the key thrown away until he comes to his senses. That's if he has any.
  • GrecomaniaGrecomania Posts: 19,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So well over 200'000 people signed the Bieber to get deported petition. Not that bothered by this myself, it all seems a bit childish.

Yet fascinated to find that the counter-petition by Bieber fans that has been insanely promoted on Twitter and elsewhere has only received less than 8,000. Really does show how few people under a certain age likes him.

The fame really will be transitory the way its going, and the Twitter hype mans so little.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Warning nudity..

http://www.tmz.com/2014/02/01/justin-bieber-stripper-biting-boob-photo-khalil/

Classy.. sucking and love-biting a stripper's breasts who's old enough to be his mum. No doubt she's going to become famous now when she sells her story about teasing wee Justin.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member

I wouldn't disagree with that.
  • thorrthorr Posts: 2,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is about time some of these so called celebs were convicted for their crimes. For too many who get 30 minutes in a cell or a couple of hours community service - just a bloody joke. We need to set our standards higher than accepting celebs going off the wall just because who they are.