Options

Xbox 360 - LEGO Star Wars III - The Clone Wars

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9
Forum Member
If anyone has played this game I'd be grateful for your help/advice!

I've got quite far in the game but when I access the 6 main screens from the main hub - which shows the missions, systems, characters, republic, separatists and arcade 2 player mode - the character selection screen is still locked. I've completed the story mode of all missions and some of them I've completed in free play but I still can't get this screen to unlock?? :confused:

I'm unsure if I need to do anything specific or if the game has glitched out on me? I've read loads of articles online but nothing actually mentioned how this is done, which makes me think it just happens naturally (or should do) within the game as you progress. I will add that I have unlocked a lot of the characters through natural game progression but to change to a specific character, I can't go to that selection screen I have to start a level in free play, choose my characters, save & exit then quit which as you can imagine is long winded and ridiclous!

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    stu0rtstu0rt Posts: 946
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's a long time since I played it, but I don't recall having to use that screen to select characters. That icon might be for something else (that I now forget).

Can't you just hold down Y to select a character? Having said that, I seem to remember you have to traipse around the hub world until you bump into the character you want to be, then tag them. It was annoying as I recall.