Options

The Leona Lewis Appreciation Thread (Part 49)

Comments

• Options
    Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Envoirment wrote: »
    I'm talking about "I'm You".
    Greg got it mixed up with "I To You"
    She's going to slay us :cry:

Please tell me that's you taking the piss and she did sing *ahem* that song I refer to :(

P.s. who is @khoukhou18 on twitter.. are they on here?:o
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    I caved and looked at the setlist
    I have to think the set list for the UK leg of the tour will be different. I'm sorry, but why would she do something like First Time, for example on this tour when she did it in the last one? You can understand her repeating singles in this one but not random songs like that. It's ridiculous. Same for A Moment Like This.

Plus, this is meant to be the glassheart tour? Yet only just over a quarter of the songs she does are actually from that album? :confused: I mean what?

No Shake You Up/Favourite Scar/Fingerprint/Lovebird/Un Love Me? Yet we get First Time and A Moment Like This? Footprints In The Sand? Forgive Me? A Cover? It just doesn't seem right.
  • Options
    gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    I have to think the set list for the UK leg of the tour will be different. I'm sorry, but why would she do something like First Time, for example on this tour when she did it in the last one? You can understand her repeating singles in this one but not random songs like that. It's ridiculous. Same for A Moment Like This.

Plus, this is meant to be the glassheart tour? Yet only just over a quarter of the songs she does are actually from that album? :confused: I mean what?
    I think AMLT is there because it's a new version, and she's never done it before on tour (apart from the XF tour), and I can kinda get the reasonings behind the others. I would have liked to have seen Favourite Scar and Shake You Up in there too, and I'm surprised she didn't even put lovebird in the setlist at all even if it wasn't a great single. I think we'll either get a changed, or a grown setlist for our leg of the tour... after all, I guess the european bit is the 'warm-up' like when she did the festivals pre-Labryinth
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

We will have to do this all over again for the first date in the UK and find out if you are right.:D:D:D
  • Options
    Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pes wrote: »

She looks so hot there!! Love that
  • Options
    EnvoirmentEnvoirment Posts: 9,486
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Germany has never had a tour so i'm hoping several of those songs will be replaced in the UK leg. But then again, some more could have been added. It was quite a short setlist. Usually tour shows are about 20 songs. I must say i'm disappointed. I'm pleased with the GlassHeart tracks that are included and the inclusion of Broken, but i was really expecting more GlassHeart era songs in there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pes wrote: »

I thought a killer whale was coming out her tit for a minute xD

Looks foine.
  • Options
    fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Surprising Fingerprint isnt in there, same for Lovebird. One of the few songs that is included was a bonus track on the album. Delighted it's there but i mean, it's all a bit odd IMO.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Un Love Me... :(
  • Options
    butlernybutlerny Posts: 1,410
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thats the thing about leona she cant please everybody all the time..we had
    broken..i to you sugar
    leona on the piano
    .plus loads of favourites we havent heard for ages I,m happy ..cant wait now for clips:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Was there any sign of
    Dancers?
  • Options
    bluejeansbluejeans Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    So happy she sang most of my favourites! :cry:
    Can't wait to see the videos!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    anyone?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    I don't think I'm eassily disappointed, but I am now to be honest...I mean, yes, we had some really nice surprises (Piano, A moment like this, Footprints), even a huge one (Broken is one of my all time favourites, so I really freaked out), but the rest is just a so-so for me..Forgive me? Are there fans out there who really crave that song?, Collide? She didn't even bother to include it in the CD, Locked out of heaven? Yes, I do like covers, but not if the come at the expense of scrapping her songs, and I get to the big WTF moment..as someone pointed out, this is called 'The Glassheart Tour', yet she left out Fingerprint, Un Love me, Lovebird, and on and on...I'm not a big fan of SYU or Favourite Scar, but common Leona...
    I know May 5th is going to be the best day of my life, I'm going to be all over the moon with Leona standing right in front of me, but I really can't help but feel disappointed...

And off topic: I don't like to compare artists, because they are completely different, but Beyonce just performed 25 songs, with full production and dance routines...so yes, I think Leonas setlist is a bit short...
  • Options
    SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone?

What's up? :p

edit: Oh wait, I saw it now :p
    I haven't seen any dancers so far, but she did dance with backing vocals on BiT/Man Down
  • Options
    LeonagwenLeonagwen Posts: 2,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone pm me the setlist?
  • Options
    IluzionistaIluzionista Posts: 5,406
    Forum Member
    She played drums on Glassheart :D
  • Options
    gelbma0991gelbma0991 Posts: 4,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Trouble
    Come Alive
    Fireflies
    A Moment Like This (new version)
    Collide
    Shake You Up
    Better in Time / Man Down
    Happy
    Can't Breathe
    Fingerprint
    Sugar
    I to You
    Favourite Scar
    Broken
    Locked Out Of Heaven
    Footprints in the Sand
    The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
    Bleeding Love

encore
    Glassheart
    Run

That's how I'd adjust it for the UK leg, not too many changes and keeping some of the 'classics' in there. :) I'm pretty happy with it as it is, there's just literally 3 songs I want adding to make it PERFECT lol. :p
  • Options
    ariella52ariella52 Posts: 7,519
    Forum Member
    Seeing Leona perform on piano and drums for the first time in concert.

(Drums on Glassheart.)

https://twitter.com/surrey13/status/323913506061701120

Personally, everything I have read is how I thought this tour would be. And what I wanted in terms of approach :D
  • Options
    fallendancerfallendancer Posts: 6,246
    Forum Member
    She played drums on Glassheart :D

hahah i just read it. I need to see the video! :D
  • Options
    Bec123Bec123 Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't believe people are suggesting Forgive Me shouldn't be on the setlist. Just no.
This discussion has been closed.