Daybreak - New Look from Jan 3rd

1161718192022»

Comments

• mkradiomanmkradioman Posts: 248
    Forum Member
    John Stapleton has a distinctly Dale Winton - like appearance recently; extraordinarily dark hair and complexion for a man of his years.
  • adamc01adamc01 Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    we did not have much Morning programmes, i think channel 4 should do more in the Morning.
  • DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Ch4 are not bringing back The big breakfast then itv should!

I wish people would stop saying "Bring back The Big Breakfast!", because clearly they only remember it in its heyday, and not in its later years when it was, quite frankly, complete shit.
  • RijowhiRijowhi Posts: 1,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DVDfever wrote: »
    I wish people would stop saying "Bring back The Big Breakfast!", because clearly they only remember it in its heyday, and not in its later years when it was, quite frankly, complete shit.

I have to say I agree with this comment 100%...the latter days were awful.:(
  • HaydenHayden Posts: 32,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Richard Bacon and Amanda Wotsername ....'shudders'
  • epm-84epm-84 Posts: 3,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    philoola wrote: »
    3 mins of plugging an 0898 competition

0898 competition? Those numbers were changed years ago to start 09 unless Daybreak is stuck in a time wrap.
  • DVDfeverDVDfever Posts: 18,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    epm-84 wrote: »
    0898 competition? Those numbers were changed years ago to start 09 unless Daybreak is stuck in a time wrap.

Same shit, different phone code.
  • emily222emily222 Posts: 2,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AndyTSJ wrote: »
    They should really just give up trying.

ditto
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    Worth noting that Kate presented the David Cameron interview solo today and did a great job! Don't know why she hasn't got the full time position
  • mossy2103mossy2103 Posts: 84,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tvworld101 wrote: »
    Worth noting that Kate presented the David Cameron interview solo today and did a great job! Don't know why she hasn't got the full time position
    What did she quiz him about though? Did she ask any awkward questions?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    mossy2103 wrote: »
    What did she quiz him about though? Did she ask any awkward questions?

Quite a standard interview, she didn't even interrupt. Much better than what we'll get from Lorraine!