Bruce jones corrie return.

AdamskAdamsk Posts: 1,384
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Would anyone like to see Les back in Corrie.

Comments

• AdamskAdamsk Posts: 1,384
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But some people say it won't happen.
  • Pete CallanPete Callan Posts: 24,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to see him back for a short while, I think we're owed a Les/Stella reunion, to continue the Leanne's parentage story which so far has been all one-sided. I'd also love to see Janice again for the same story but I would want her to stay around for good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It sad if he does not comeback.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he has burned his bridges with the Corrie bosses to be honest. I doubt very much that this would happen.
    Shame
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad the thread title was just idle speculation rather than a fact. From what I've seen of him off screen I don't think he was doing much acting.
  • royllsroyceroyllsroyce Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get Les, Cilla, Janice, Curly and Reg back on screen.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There has been rumours about him appearing on CBB.
  • SecretLifeoBeesSecretLifeoBees Posts: 50,667
    Forum Member
    I don't want to see him or Cilla back. Couldn't stand either characters.
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He and Stella on screen would be interesting
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://coronationstreetupdates.blogspot.co.uk/2011/11/bruce-jones-why-i-was-kicked-out-of.html

Bruce said in his book that he was setup by two news of the world journalists. He's got no way of proving his innocence so I can't see a possible return.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    It would be weird seeing Les onscreen with Stella if he did return.
  • marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member
    It would be interesting to see a Les/Stella reunion but.....its kind of like what do they do with him after? Unless he hooks up with someone like Beth to establish a Battersby family mark 2 theres not a lot left for him really??
  • KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see Les back, along with Janice and Toyah.

As each episode passes Leanne is becoming more and more removed from her 'Battersby heritage' as Stella becomes more and more important.

Seeing Les and Stella in a scene together would be AWESOME! Imagine!
  • marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member

As each episode passes Leanne is becoming more and more removed from her 'Battersby heritage' as Stella becomes more and more important.

I think that would be very cool too in particular Toyah returning would be FANTASTIC, if any Battersby should come back I wish Toyah would, she was a super character and still would have so much potential.
  • rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The actor burnt his bridges
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    I think for the sake of the show at some point you've got to let bygon's by bygon's. It's about the art at the end of the day. There is a story to tell with Les being on the show that needs to be told.

I'd love to see Janice and Trevor return to the street aswell. I actually really enjoyed them as a pairing. I think as much as Leanne likes Stella, she could really use her Jan right about now.
  • RixionRixion Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We have enough semi antagonist at the moment and can do without Les and Cilla
  • Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Rixion wrote: »
    We have enough semi antagonist at the moment and can do without Les and Cilla
    If he'd kept quiet his return MIGHT have been a possibility, but he's lived off telling his side of that and how miserable his life has been, so I wouldn't think there's any chance of it in the foreseeable future.

Other actors who haven't managed to get work have changed direction and made other totally different careers for themselves, even if it has been as a night club bouncer:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    would love him to return for a few episodes as allot of people loved Les
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want to see him back for a short while, I think we're owed a Les/Stella reunion, to continue the Leanne's parentage story which so far has been all one-sided. I'd also love to see Janice again for the same story but I would want her to stay around for good.

I think for the sake of the show at some point you've got to let bygon's by bygon's. It's about the art at the end of the day. There is a story to tell with Les being on the show that needs to be told.

I'd love to see Janice and Trevor return to the street aswell. I actually really enjoyed them as a pairing. I think as much as Leanne likes Stella, she could really use her Jan right about now.

Yes indeed!:)
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adamsk wrote: »
    Would anyone like to see Les back in Corrie.

No he did my head in would love Toyah to return or Cilla or Jan
  • chloebchloeb Posts: 6,501
    Forum Member
    No...terrible actor
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    The actor burned his bridges.

Shame tho they can't all put it all behind them and move on.

Would be good to have him back with Stella there now
  • KornerKabinKornerKabin Posts: 20,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just want to hear Les shout 'Heyyyy-heyyyyyyy!' one more time :D:D:D :cool:
  • SandgrownunSandgrownun Posts: 5,024
    Forum Member
    I'd like to see him back for a few episodes just to see his interaction with Stella, but not permanently.