Could you prove JJJ are fake in a court of law? (Part 11)

Comments

• cobiscobis Posts: 11,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    I think a diet and more exercise looks less painful that wearing one of those contraptions.
    Yet i am still reading how thin she looks and how she has lost weight in the photos from last night:eek: Why do people ignore what is in front of their eyes........less than 2 weeks ago she was letting it all hang out and looked quite repulsive to my eyes.....at least for a young woman, but peeps see a photo of her 2 weeks later and say she has lost weight.....WHY cant they see that the real Josie, in the flesh so to speak is neither slim nor toned nor skinny and the weight is just being hidden underneath whatever she is wearing, sure it looks good in comparison to what she really looks like but it is just an illusion.
    And she cant seem to make up her mind as to whether or not she is happy in her own skin, one moment her fans say she has confidence in herself and the next they say she has self image issues.personally i dont think she has any confidence issues otherwise she would not be displaying herself in a too small bikini, one could almost believe she chose the smallest she could get into for effect:rolleyes::)

or possibly she did exactly what she did when she turned up in the BB house, 'forgot' to pack essentials and had to borrow from other girls :rolleyes: (if so I pity the poor girl who owns the red bikini, now stretched beyond recognition and covered with food debris :D)

It is interesting how some people are so determined to see that she has lost weight, looks stunning etc. in the same way that they are determined to see her as kind, considerate, professional, lacking in self confidence and heartbroken!
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    ftw774 wrote: »
    I feel that the court should be thanking me. It would appear that my revealing of my delicate derriere on the JJAT has set the wheels in motion for this sudden reversal in our fortunes :D:D

You post on the JJAT? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Points and laughs :D:D:D
  • ftw774ftw774 Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Electra wrote: »
    You post on the JJAT? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Points and laughs :D:D:D

One post dearest to explain the finer points of 'pap' photography. We both have experience of that ;)
  • aggsaggs Posts: 29,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frillynix wrote: »
    Thats actually correct

EVERYTHING they post is about sex - if you dislike the Bristolian Munter then you arent getting any and if you say a word in approval of Skippy Crabeyes then you want a bit of his Aussie Wider.

Possibly its becuase their brains dont compute that there are other things in the world, more imortant things - also possibly because of the resentment that the Skippy Crabeyes wouldnt touch the Bristolian Munters ladygarden with Dave's Widger let alone his own.........and who would blame him eh?
    . They're one of Mother Nature's sad mistakes unfortunately. Most of them shd have been aborted before birth. Better for the world

And there you have it. Why should we even bother to verbally swoardplay with an intellectual amoeba such as this - who thinks that folk who post on an internet forum about a couple of nomarks should have been aborted before birth - my my I wonder what they think of folk such as Mugabe and the rest - if they have ever heard of them that is.

One would have thought possibly not - as the mentality lends itself more to the Gordie Shore/TOWIE level

Not up on the ways of Twitter, but aren't characters at a premium?

So, next time I'd say just have it read 'should have been aborted' and leave it at that. The 'before birth' part is redundant and the wasted characters used for something important.
    Forum Member
    One post dearest to explain the finer points of 'pap' photography. We both have experience of that ;)

Eh? I've never been papped in my life. :confused:

Or do you mean wotsisname? :D
    Forum Member
    Eh? I've never been papped in my life. :confused:

Or do you mean wotsisname? :D

You know who I mean Mrs! :D
    Forum Member
    Anyway, why is this thread on the go? Surely it's been proved beyond all reasonable doubt, the judge has passed sentence & the jury have all f*ck*d off on their holidays?
    Forum Member
    Anyway, why is this thread on the go? Surely it's been proved beyond all reasonable doubt, the judge has passed sentence & the jury have all f*ck*d off on their holidays?

*shrugs* Tis a bit of a giggle :D

And I've been on my holidays :cool:
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dome wrote: »
    Pushes up her saggy breasts and makes her less bottom heavy.
    :D
    :eek::eek:
    Pushes them up to her ears in that case. :D
    Forum Member
    *shrugs* Tis a bit of a giggle :D

And I've been on my holidays :cool:

You weren't on the jury sweetpea.

You were defence :)
    Forum Member
    You weren't on the jury sweetpea.

You were defence :)

So? Never afraid to change my opinion sweetie ;)
    Forum Member
    So? Never afraid to change my opinion sweetie ;)

Bless *ruffles Efty's fluffy little head* :D
  • HappyTreeHappyTree Posts: 4,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently someone doesn't like me pointing out that all the predictions we made about how JJJ were going to behave - based on how utterly, transparently fake this pair were - have come miraculously true. I can only explain that it really wasn't hard to predict and required very little observational skills.

The concept is simple: if someone says something that is very wide of the mark about me it doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's only when things hit close to the bone that one tends to react badly. It was suggested to JJ and J separately that they might be looking to sell their lives to the gutter press for fame and money. The tirade of abuse and hysterically disgusting behaviour these comments unleashed was proof enough that they were true.

And so it came to pass. Not a surprise to anyone who knows anything about human nature. Sorry if this view inconveniences you, it just happens to be the objective truth.
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    aggs wrote: »
    Not up on the ways of Twitter, but aren't characters at a premium?

So, next time I'd say just have it read 'should have been aborted' and leave it at that. The 'before birth' part is redundant and the wasted characters used for something important.

:D:D

Oh most definately.

Youve all got me curious about this Twatter stuff so Ive been having a little readie while hubby gets pampered by the kids...........see Ive got to say this, I know its awful and I know you all wont agree with me - but when they are in full flow - them twatter psychos, I keep having this clear vision of Karen Matthews and her crew..........just the tone of them says that to me........the type who think they are being terribly witty and urbane when they call folk fat bastids or cupid stunts....................I sit open mouthed at them and think..................barrel..........bottom..............well and truly scraped!

(bit cruel I know but we have just GOT to up our game here, the JJJat are making us look positively cuddly and fluffy and I DONT LIKE IT:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D

Oh most definately.

Youve all got me curious about this Twatter stuff so Ive been having a little readie while hubby gets pampered by the kids...........see Ive got to say this, I know its awful and I know you all wont agree with me - but when they are in full flow - them twatter psychos, I keep having this clear vision of Karen Matthews and her crew..........just the tone of them says that to me........the type who think they are being terribly witty and urbane when they call folk fat bastids or cupid stunts....................I sit open mouthed at them and think..................barrel..........bottom..............well and truly scraped!

(bit cruel I know but we have just GOT to up our game here, the JJJat are making us look positively cuddly and fluffy and I DONT LIKE IT:D:D:D

They are ridiculous.They just recycle the same tweets.WTTE
    show me your pic,you are ugly,
    you don't have my fabulous life.You are just jealous.
    ( she probably lives in a one bed council flat in Warrington and thinks a night in Chester is living the high life).:p

You just want John James to smoove you right over.
    John James is a cheat (with various women.)
    John James is gay.(poor bugger can't win)

They call people fat ,ugly c word, wish they had been aborted etc and then say other people are abusive.
    No sense of irony or hypocrisy.

They are that obsessed with John James they mention him more that all the JJAT put together.:D
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sparc wrote: »
    They are ridiculous.They just recycle the same tweets.WTTE
    show me your pic,you are ugly,
    you don't have my fabulous life.You are just jealous.
    ( she probably lives in a one bed council flat in Warrington and thinks a night in Chester is living the high life).:p

You just want John James to smoove you right over.
    John James is a cheat (with various women.)
    John James is gay.(poor bugger can't win)

They call people fat ,ugly c word, wish they had been aborted etc and then say other people are abusive.
    No sense of irony or hypocrisy.

They are that obsessed with John James they mention him more that all the JJAT put together.:D

There's one of them there that's much more like JJ than Josie, I'd have had her pegged a JJ fan for sure; she's like a wasp with a rabbit's eyelash up her arse. And then, as you say, she spends hours accusing people of being abusive and nasty :D Oh the irony, oh the hypocrisy, oh the double standard......................... does anyone else feel a bit Groundhog-y? Is there a pattern emerging?:D These people have found in Josie and in each other mirrors of themselves. It's rather touching, actually - just so long as they are kept a fair distance away from the rest of us.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hear, hear Sparc. Agree. It's laughable (until the 24th tweet about someone's user pic. Then it's plain :yawn:).

Lol, Frilly I think the Karen Matthews comparison is spot on. A lot of the twits sound like the kind of folk who think they've got positive parenting covered by having their children's names tattooed on their person. If it's in Thai it's indicitive of real class :cool:.

I see the Crazy Crew seem to think the JJ fans are just that ickle bit more loony than J fans yet from my observations I see the complete opposite :confused:. I mean, John fans come in here, are civil, have a bit of craic and yet J fans seem to be unable to do that without getting personal or getting themselves sent on their hols (and they're not even jury members!).

I agree ,I really like a lot of the people on JJAT.

I have a lot of JJ and joint fans on my timeline and they are lovely funny people.

I don't have any J fans on my timeline.
    Maybe I have been unlucky and just seen the " nuts".:p
  • FrillynixFrillynix Posts: 6,497
    Forum Member
    Hmm yes that is true

Im not a big fan of the crab but you only have to read both app. threads to see a huge difference in the postings - why is that I wonder.

All I do know is I can go on the JJat and put a humourous post on and they will have a chuckle and welcome me.

If I went near the other one ...................well erm just lets say I would be shite scared to go anywhere NEAR the other one!

Seriously.:eek::D
    Forum Member
    Hmm yes that is true

Im not a big fan of the crab but you only have to read both app. threads to see a huge difference in the postings - why is that I wonder.

All I do know is I can go on the JJat and put a humourous post on and they will have a chuckle and welcome me.

If I went near the other one ...................well erm just lets say I would be shite scared to go anywhere NEAR the other one!

So could we say that the scary element of the phenomenon that was JJJ was in the most part fuelled but Josie fans?
  • patsylimerickpatsylimerick Posts: 22,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm yes that is true

I'm pretty much equally afraid of both of them. Scratch that, I'm terrified of all appreciation threads. Don't get it at all, to be honest, and the existence of the JJJAT when the two protagonists are using their packs to tear strips off each other on TWITter is laughable.
  • SgtRockSgtRock Posts: 11,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The aforementioned Twitter pages are like the WHATM thread of the Court thread at the moment. And vice versa. I'm not sure which side of the looking glass I am on. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel that the court should be thanking me. It would appear that my revealing of my delicate derriere on the JJAT has set the wheels in motion for this sudden reversal in our fortunes :D:D

Indeed. Well done Efty! A fairly innocuous post on the JJAT and they followed your trail back to court. It's only taken 24 hours from the call to action and the court has regained its rightful place, even losing a Tinkers post along the way. Is this the point where we dress up as Dick Dastardly /Bhatti with twirling moustache and bomb... and say... 'Dey 'av fallink into our trap.'

We are waiting for Skippy to cough to his part in the crime.:D
    HappyTree wrote: »
    Apparently someone doesn't like me pointing out that all the predictions we made about how JJJ were going to behave - based on how utterly, transparently fake this pair were - have come miraculously true. I can only explain that it really wasn't hard to predict and required very little observational skills.

The concept is simple: if someone says something that is very wide of the mark about me it doesn't bother me in the slightest. It's only when things hit close to the bone that one tends to react badly. It was suggested to JJ and J separately that they might be looking to sell their lives to the gutter press for fame and money. The tirade of abuse and hysterically disgusting behaviour these comments unleashed was proof enough that they were true.

And so it came to pass. Not a surprise to anyone who knows anything about human nature. Sorry if this view inconveniences you, it just happens to be the objective truth.

Of course people don't like you, Tree. You are temptation beyond endurance.
    Hmm yes that is true

So could we say that the scary element of the phenomenon that was JJJ was in the most part fuelled but Josie fans?
    I'm pretty much equally afraid of both of them. Scratch that, I'm terrified of all appreciation threads. Don't get it at all, to be honest, and the existence of the JJJAT when the two protagonists are using their packs to tear strips off each other on TWITter is laughable.

Well, I have opened the Beckham-postered door of the JJAT a couple of times recently, managing not to trip over the assorted Barbies and woolly monkeys. I even got them to take part in the 'survey' on how they would feel if Skippy coughed to fakery. They were all very helpful and polite, with not so much as a special f-off:).
    However, I cannot imagine doing that in the JAT, and wouldn't do it in the JJJAT due to the fragility of the Reuniters.
    Just remembered something funny.Last year Tree tried to engage with the laydeees of JJJAT by simply posting:)Hello in there. I'm not sure who felt more relieved when he 'made his excuses and left', them or me.:D
  • bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    OldBagHere wrote: »
    Well, I have opened the Beckham-postered door of the JJAT a couple of times recently, managing not to trip over the assorted Barbies and woolly monkeys. I even got them to take part in the 'survey' on how they would feel if Skippy coughed to fakery. They were all very helpful and polite, with not so much as a special f-off:).
    However, I cannot imagine doing that in the JAT, and wouldn't do it in the JJJAT due to the fragility of the Reuniters.
    Just remembered something funny.Last year Tree tried to engage with the laydeees of JJJAT by simply posting:)Hello in there. I'm not sure who felt more relieved when he 'made his excuses and left', them or me.:D

You have a way with words lol:D:D:p
    Forum Member
    SgtRock wrote: »
    The aforementioned Twitter pages are like the WHATM thread of the Court thread at the moment. And vice versa. I'm not sure which side of the looking glass I am on. :confused:

I'm sticking to reading here. Far too busy playing with my Barbie dolls to skip around Twitter ;)
  • bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    Why do you think John collect Barbies?:oThis is yet another strange thing i find about him lol,he certainly is an odd one:confused:
This discussion has been closed.