Hollyoaks- Baby Matthews real dad?!

misschelseabethmisschelseabeth Posts: 119
Forum Member
So Darren just said 'Yeah, your so close to Craig you didn't know him and John Paul have split and that baby at the McQueens is their surrogate son' So who is Biologically the dad??

Comments

• O-JO-J Posts: 18,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Darren just said 'Yeah, your so close to Craig you didn't know him and John Paul have split and that baby at the McQueens is their surrogate son' So who is Biologically the dad??

I too want to know,
    I want it to be John Pauls though
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am expecting a feud between Myra and Frankie. DNA will be the only option as both JP and Craig donated and even JP doesn't know for sure.
  • misschelseabethmisschelseabeth Posts: 119
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I just remembered Carmel saying he has your eyes. But then that doesn't mean anything, I guess.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    I also would like to know if John Paul is the dad or if Craig is.. I can see Frankie and Myra feuding and finding out
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh there is definitely going to be a Myra, Frankie Feud. Of course it will result,eventually in a DNA test. But the inbetween drama should be good. Though both Myra and Frankie are currently facing more pressing family dramas, so I think it will be some time.

Please let it be JPs. Frankie doesn't deserve a grandchild as she has almost but dismissed her only other one.Grrrr.
  • jendejende Posts: 21,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe that will be a future SL, when they decide they need another McQueen story to go with the list of McQueen stories! No doubt something will happen and Frankie will think the McQueens aren't good parents as a whole and will go for it.

Not really bothered who's it is. Not like it really makes a difference. I would imagine it'd be JP's anyway.
  • dronkuladronkula Posts: 2,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anything, they'll keep the 'who's the daddy's?' storyline for if the actor who played Craig wants to return.

Then they can do a 'baby has to have a transplant from it's biological parent!' story.