Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    If that's the case, the pap would have sold the photos to an agency, which Closer would then have purchased the chosen photo from...and they wouldn't have been able to claim the photo was an 'exclusive'.

Sorry, but it's a laughably staged photo! The sappy smiles, the ridiculous posing...pathetic! Incidentally, those v-neck t-shirts are horrid - Kev should bin them and start wearing proper grown-up clothes!
    he can't do that jo,because you wouldn't be able to see his pecs then,short of going out without a shirt,how else is he going to show them off.he loves himself so much,almost as much as his wife loves herself...
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twins don't show up on 4D scans? That's new on me. No not a hanging offence but personally I find it distasteful for someone to lie about the details of their pregnancy to generate publicity.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    This is the origin of the 'twins' rumour - straight from the horses mouth. Just as well her autobiography title has been changed to 'Love, Lipstick, and Lies'.
    She should change the title again to...LIES.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    She should change the title again to...LIES.

Snappy, succinct and sums up the contents. Perfect Val :D

Can cover so many events, lying in the sun until it goes down, lying in bed with her hubby watching DVDs, lying .....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Twins don't show up on 4D scans? That's new on me. No not a hanging offence but personally I find it distasteful for someone to lie about the details of their pregnancy to generate publicity.
    Twins 12 weeks 4D scan :D
    http://www.twin-pregnancy-and-beyond.com/4d-twins-ultrasound-12-weeks-5-days.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

4D scans good but nothing is 100% especially not when the mother has convinced herself shes having twins due to the difference in her size when comparing it with other pregnancies , seen it happen before, even one mum who was convinced the other baby had been taken away from her, as for generating publicity, think she knows how to do that much better than this ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 460
    Forum Member
    Badcat wrote: »
    BTW I forgot to say.... what a BEAUTIFUL baby.. blanket.

Oh gosh, I always well up at pics of other people's baby blankets *dabs eyes*

I think I love you Badcat! :D Lovely post... but I must go, I'm reading my beautiful, bouncing blanket a scary story about a fabric recycling centre...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    4D scans good but nothing is 100% especially not when the mother has convinced herself shes having twins due to the difference in her size when comparing it with other pregnancies , seen it happen before, even one mum who was convinced the other baby had been taken away from her, as for generating publicity, think she knows how to do that much better than this ;)
    4d scans are far more accurate than price will ever be..
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think if she had put on a great deal more weight than she did in previous pregnancies one of the first things the medical staff would think of would be twins so that would be well and truly investigated!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bandita wrote: »
    I think if she had put on a great deal more weight than she did in previous pregnancies one of the first things the medical staff would think of would be twins so that would be well and truly investigated!
    Even after much later scans she was blabbing on about twins,even giving them names...Mistress of mind games.and a dirty great liar to boot.
  • Holly_EvansHolly_Evans Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"this" is all she has for publicity.
    Well apart from what we can't mention and flip flops.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "this" is all she has for publicity.
    Well apart from what we can't mention and flip flops.

If thats so, then she succeeded didnt she, as people are still debating/clinging onto it now, even after the birth ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If thats so, then she succeeded didnt she, as people are still debating/clinging onto it now, even after the birth ;)

Succeeded what?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Succeeded what?:confused:

It's no good Holly, I for one am going to have to hand it to her. If the objective was to get people on forums discussing what a compulsive liar she is, just before her court case, she's undeniably succeeded. Well done Katie - I salute you :)
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Twins dont always show up on scans, hardly a hanging offence if she thought that !

She didn't say she wasn't having twins and then had them unexpectedly, she hinted she was having twins when she would have known damn well she wasn't, Or are you saying the sonographer mistakenly saw an extra baby that didn't exist at the scan? Honestly- the lengths people go to defend the indefensible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's no good Holly, I for one am going to have to hand it to her. If the objective was to get people on forums discussing what a compulsive liar she is, just before her court case, she's undeniably succeeded. Well done Katie - I salute you :)

Well said we should all salute her ;)
  • HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a long thread. Has she had more than one?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heavenly wrote: »

It's been a looooong and eventful pregnancy. Always a drama with the Pricey! :)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deleted ...
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    Heavenly wrote: »
    Not that we're aware of ...............yet. On account of her extreme Pwivacy(which excluses Closer photographers) . She'll reveal all in her next next next book.
    So far we have one little baby called Jett and a cute blanket that reduced Badcat to a puddle of sentimentality.:cry:
    Originally Posted by Badcat View Post
    BTW I forgot to say.... what a BEAUTIFUL baby.. blanket.
    Oh gosh, I always well up at pics of other people's baby blankets *dabs eyes*

Can't see it myself.....seen one cute 'blanky' ,seen 'em all.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for clearing that up Sam :) I thought she'd succeeded in using her baby for publicity. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She didn't say she wasn't having twins and then had them unexpectedly, she hinted she was having twins when she would have known damn well she wasn't, Or are you saying the sonographer mistakenly saw an extra baby that didn't exist at the scan? Honestly- the lengths people go to defend the indefensible.

Good post :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MRS W wrote: »
    Well said we should all salute her ;)
    You have to salute her to a certain extent though.she takes the p!ss out of some mag,then and they offer her large sums of money to do an exclusive on a blanket,and they wonder why the sales are dropping lol.
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Maybe the whole thing was a phantom pregnancy then- that would explain the shawls and scarfs in a heatwave, the vagueness about due dates, the mystery birth in a mystery hospital in a mystery country and then the proud parents presenting the world with............a blanket.

(I AM joking btw)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe the whole thing was a phantom pregnancy then- that would explain the shawls and scarfs in a heatwave, the vagueness about due dates, the mystery birth in a mystery hospital in a mystery country and then the proud parents presenting the world with............a blanket.

(I AM joking btw)
    Lol,maybe dan will come to her rescue and give her one of his twins..........I'm joking as well lol
This discussion has been closed.