Timber by Pittbull & Ke$ha

chrisqcchrisqc Posts: 1,286
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This song is #7 worldwide on Itunes and #1 on Spotify worldwide still its not doing anything on the Uk charts

UK doesnt care about them or what gives?

#1 Austria
#1 South Africa
#1 Sweden
#2 Canada
#2 Mexico
#3 Guatemala
#3 New Zealand
#4 United States
#4 Australia
#4 Finland
#4 Germany
#4 Norway
#5 Barbados
#5 Belgium
#5 Czech Republic
#5 Spain
#6 Ireland
#7 Switzerland
#8 Denmark
#8 India
#9 Poland
#10 Netherlands

Comments

• SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    Don't think it's available in the UK
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was the radio one song of the day Friday and after hearing it across the day it's actually a massive guilty pleasure of mine. So catchy - obviously it has no substance to it but there's just something about it!
  • JayPee86JayPee86 Posts: 3,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its not been released in the UK !

I downloaded it a while ago off USA itunes. Even though pit bull does annoy me somewhat, I love kesha :)
  • chrisqcchrisqc Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayPee86 wrote: »
    Its not been released in the UK !

Oh i thought since it was released in ireland you guys had it too

Any idea when it will out
  • ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not being released as a single in the UK. But his album is avaliable to download in December.
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    As others said, it's not released in the UK yet. But it's strange, since Pitbull songs usually get released straight away in the UK. But I'm sure it won't be long until it's out here.
    Forum Member
    i love the song kesha's part especially..
    ThaGazBoi wrote: »
    It's not being released as a single in the UK. But his album is avaliable to download in December.

16th of Dec FFs can't wait that long plus the album artwork sucks i prefer the single album art.
  • MadeInHarryMadeInHarry Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's because Ke$ha's last few songs and album haven't done well here.. where her album and singles did well in the other places. It's like Cher Lloyd feat. Snoop Dog. The song done well there and didn't here. She doesn't have much hype here.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,195
    Forum Member
    Guilty pleasure.
  • chrisqcchrisqc Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the song really happy to see it do so well after the last 2 ke$ha single underperformed

#1 on US itunes right now

#8 on billboard hot 100
    Forum Member
    Is there anyway of buying songs on itunes us ?
  • p_c_u_kp_c_u_k Posts: 8,806
    Forum Member
    I feel like I should hate Pitbull's stuff, but God bless him he always makes me smile.
  • JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not my type of music at all but I love it. Wish it was released here already!!
  • Eric_BlobEric_Blob Posts: 7,756
    Forum Member
    It's because Ke$ha's last few songs and album haven't done well here.. where her album and singles did well in the other places. It's like Cher Lloyd feat. Snoop Dog. The song done well there and didn't here. She doesn't have much hype here.

With Cher Lloyd if you're talking about Want U Back, it wasn't actually the Snoop Dogg remix that did well there, it was the original. I'm always surprised at how well the song did in the US though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely love it - guilty pleasure. :o