Katie Price has had her Baby

Comments

• Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Or gaga could appear in her own version of this little number http://i1.cdnds.net/13/13/618x923/katie-price-horse_1.jpg
    That should do the trick lol Chances are,kev's probably mentioned that he likes a bit of the gaga,that's all it takes to get a slapping down in public from katie.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    She was tweeting exactly the same thing at the end of July saying it was 'last minute as usual'. And Janna's been kindly knitting cream cardies ever since. (Yes she's been stuck abroad in the interim but who would go on holiday at an such advanced stage of pregnancy having got nothing ready for the baby? Sorry silly question ....)

She also says that she's had no Botox treatment for ages.

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/547484/katie-price-i-ve-gone-without-botox-for-the-longest-time-but-i-don-t-mind-my-new-wrinkles#bSMWmip4IIk5LL7G.99

janna can do plenty of that while she is "on holiday"!
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Maybe she could have done a bit of shopping for her prem son, instead of lying in the sun.

Although I think that's a little unfair - she has just had C section -if she's able to tweet, sure she's able to online shop...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fredster wrote: »
    janna can do plenty of that while she is "on holiday"!
    Yeah,janna was even willing to knit her a few items lol....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    Although I think that's a little unfair - she has just had C section -if she's able to tweet, sure she's able to online shop...
    Fair enough i suppose it was a bit harsh,but yes she had plenty of time to be prepped,if only she stopped lying i'd be more inclined to have a bit of sympathy for her.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was in her Sun column. It was back to normal service this week, this is what she had to say about Lady GaGa

http://www.heatworld.com/Celeb-News/2013/08/Katie-Price-has-a-pop-at-Lady-GaGa-She-should-stick-to-making-hits-and-stop-worrying-about-how-to-dress-her-tits/

This from the woman who, in the last few months, has dressed as a horse and a giant vagina! :rolleyes::D
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :eek: Think about what you're saying Val, imagine if Katie DID stop dressing in ridiculous costumes and concentrated on music instead. :eek::eek::eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5cZfD5fKkk

:eek::eek:
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "still yet to get cot/basket/prams/car seat and everything else as jett arrived earlier than expected so any recommendations?? whats great??x"

Is everyone in her family too busy to buy them for her or order online? Her mother, or brother? What about her paid staff? How about Kevin? What about ordering them whilst watching a film the other day?
    Obviously trying to blag free equipment. The last blag can't have worked. :o:o
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »

Ha ha ha! I'm babysitting my boyfriend's sick kids (one of the bands he plays bass for has a charidee gig he couldn't get out of) and have discovered I have no wine in the fridge. That clip has cheered me up no end!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Is everyone in her family too busy to buy them for her or order online? Her mother, or brother? What about her paid staff? How about Kevin? What about ordering them whilst watching a film the other day?
    Obviously trying to blag free equipment. The last blag can't have worked. :o:o

Poor Katie,people have got wise to her attention seeking and lies.She is not getting the sort of attention I guess she hoped for with this baby. All of her own fault by playing games with the public.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ha ha ha! I'm babysitting my boyfriend's sick kids (one of the bands he plays bass for has a charidee gig he couldn't get out of) and have discovered I have no wine in the fridge. That clip has cheered me up no end!

Its a bit far for me to drive from Hertfordshire to Surrey to bring you some. I will just have another:) glass and toast you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »

:eek: That was truly painful! Naughty johartuk are you trying to torture us ;) LOL
    Forum Member
    Its a bit far for me to drive from Hertfordshire to Surrey to bring you some. I will just have another:) glass and toast you.

Thanks Fred although I'm actually in Pwiceyland (West Sussex) but not far from the Surrey border! I'm having to make do with a can of pear cider while watching Big Fat Gypsy Weddings.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Katie,people have got wise to her attention seeking and lies.She is not getting the sort of attention I guess she hoped for with this baby. All of her own fault by playing games with the public.

They stopped giving her the posh frocks as well. Get yer wallet out 'millionnaire'.
    Forum Member
    They stopped giving her the posh frocks as well. Get yer wallet out 'millionnaire'.

Well having seen her wedding dress when she married Kevin I would say posh frocks are wasted on her anyway!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well having seen her wedding dress when she married Kevin I would say posh frocks are wasted on her anyway!
    That lycra thing? Was that a brand? :eek:
    She wore that and slagged off Keira Knightly for her Chanel dress.
    "But Katie said Keira's decision to reuse her frock was "embarrassing" - despite the fact she herself wore a white dress to her own wedding that was identical to a black one she had worn months earlier.

Writing in her column for The Sun, however, Katie said: "It's embarrassing! Did she want fans to think she was above making the same effort that lots of ordinary brides do?

"Either that or she's a Scrooge. God knows what she's like at Christmas."
    Katie didn't exactly recycle a dress for her January beach wedding, but she did buy the identical number to the one she wore to the Skyfall premiere in October, just in a different colour." http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a480493/katie-price-slams-keira-knightley-for-recycling-dress-for-wedding.html

Maybe KP got a BOGOF on that one.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some chance,if she can get stuff for free,why should she pay lol,if she gets a knock back in a shop,she'll give them a mention on her twitter...Don't go in such and such a shop,stuck up gits blah blah blah,she must have been a brat of kid if she couldn't get her own way,oh hang on,nothings changed,but to beg for baby clothes:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some chance,if she can get stuff for free,why should she pay lol,if she gets a knock back in a shop,she'll give them a mention on her twitter...Don't go in such and such a shop,stuck up gits blah blah blah,she must have been a brat of kid if she couldn't get her own way,oh hang on,nothings changed,but to beg for baby clothes:eek:[/QUOT

How long ago was she begging for baby stuff in cream.? .? Does anyone else get those scrap vans going around to get stuff.? It's KP new venture to get freebies so please give generously :-)
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Some chance,if she can get stuff for free,why should she pay lol,if she gets a knock back in a shop,she'll give them a mention on her twitter...Don't go in such and such a shop,stuck up gits blah blah blah,she must have been a brat of kid if she couldn't get her own way,oh hang on,nothings changed,but to beg for baby clothes:eek:

It will be interesting to see who she chooses because the first supplier to respond was Kiddicare who, as someone on Twitter has pointed out, were also the sponsors of her 'What Katie Did Next' TV Show. Coincidence?
  • Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A woman with a sick baby looking for things on t internet and writing a column about lady GaGa? WTF?

Seriously sick in the head she is.
  • duvindupainduvindupain Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janna's on holiday? I'm worried the knitting might take a back seat.

You know what, if all the DSers on this thread knitted a square, we could put them together to make a lovely baby blanket for KP in her hour of need.

We could embellish said squares with cwystals. :)

Please send your best efforts to me for assembly. Your KP needs you!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be interesting to see who she chooses because the first supplier to respond was Kiddicare who, as someone on Twitter has pointed out, were also the sponsors of her 'What Katie Did Next' TV Show. Coincidence?
    I find it sad that this millionaire has stooped so low that she is asking for freebies for her sick baby in hospital,she has no limits where money is concerned,she should hand her head in shame,disgusting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    It seems that before she would get gifts automatically because companies wanted her to be seen with their products, now she appears to have to beg. A bit degrading really, it would be so much better to buy it herself.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janna's on holiday? I'm worried the knitting might take a back seat.

You know what, if all the DSers on this thread knitted a square, we could put them together to make a lovely baby blanket for KP in her hour of need.

We could embellish said squares with cwystals. :)

Please send your best efforts to me for assembly. Your KP needs you!

That's a lovely idea! Any particular size, colour or theme in mind? We could decorate with national emblems - English lion, Welsh dragon, Argentinian Hornero bird, Norwegian cod etc?
  • BanditaBandita Posts: 3,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    It seems that before she would get gifts automatically because companies wanted her to be seen with their products, now she appears to have to beg. A bit degrading really, it would be so much better to buy it herself.

Agree it really is never a good look to beg, she should just get on with actually buying her baby things just the basics on line would do for now. Much better than to beg.
This discussion has been closed.