Selena Gomez ‘beds Union J’s George Shelley’

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nope

The press are also the only people who use "torrid" and "romp" and "love nest" and all the other moronic hack terms that these wastes of human life get paid to write.

They also use words like "tot"...my question is why!
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The surprise was the article made out that Selena had made a bee-line for him it's normally the other way around.. men want a shag with the girl.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see the drive to straight GS up has begun.

You people should have seen his early days tweets! Lol.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »

Oh please, he looks like he'd barely know what to do. He resembles a rabbit in headlights most of the time.
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    She looks about 9

She is pretty, but she does look young :o:D
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    I see the drive to straight GS up has begun.

You people should have seen his early days tweets! Lol.

what were they like haha? tbh i don't think he's gay just abit soft!
  • asyousayasyousay Posts: 38,838
    Forum Member
    George makes Justin bieber look butch and that's saying something .
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    Lol! :d
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zora wrote: »
    Does anyone other than our bizarrely archaic gutter press use expressions like "so and so BEDS so and so" anymore?
    The press are also the only people who use "torrid" and "romp" and "love nest"

Something like this:

SELENA GOMEZ BEDS GEORGE SHELLEY
    Teen idol enjoys steamy romps with Union J hearthrob at secluded love nest
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what were they like haha? tbh i don't think he's gay just abit soft!

Erm, well just a reminder that 'gay' doesn't always equal 'soft'. Misconception. Gay soldiers fight and die, in wars too. ;)

If it was him and not some parody account (we're going back to v. early, maybe before, X Factor when whoever it was called himself 'Jorge' on Twitter) - I still can't post it. It's long deleted but what I saw, 'he' definitely liked, or made out 'he' liked manflesh.

He's very young and probably still finding his feet, who knows who he is or will be, that's for him to decide. Seems a lovely boy, regardless.

Incidentally though, the Daily Fail (surprise!) tried to beard/closet bandmate Jaymi Hensley at the very first oppo by playing him off as a 'ladies man' when out clubbing. Utterly hilarious. Then he came out and the Fail went quiet when the PR cheques stopped coming in.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Record Company Boss: "Union J aren't making as big a splash in the US as One Direction. What can we do about that?"

Record Company Publicist: "I have an idea that might help"

:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    phil solo wrote: »
    Record Company Boss: "Union J aren't making as big a splash in the US as One Direction. What can we do about that?"

We have a winner. #joint-1st prize.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope

The press are also the only people who use "torrid" and "romp" and "love nest" and all the other moronic hack terms that these wastes of human life get paid to write.

We have a winner #joint-1st prize.

No truer words.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

One Direction really are lucky to have been 'accepted' by the younger generation. A load of fans stick with them, just as most of the people worldwide buy the Coca Cola drink (or any drink that's been made by the Coca Cola company). No matter which boy band gets put together again, I don't think they'll be anywhere near as popular as One Direction are at the minute. One Direction are dominating the boy band market.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sex, or more likely the mere implication of sex, sells more than anything else in our Skype-wanking, internet-crazed world. Have we all forgotten how Kim Kardashian (who is now everywhere) made her initial mark? Rebecca Loos? Paris Hilton, etc?

Both Selena and George can laugh it off as being a stupid gossip story, 'oh it didn't happen, lol' and there's a story also running with a bandmate saying 'nothing untoward happened'. So it undoes some 'damage' for the fangirls booing into their cornflakes BUT it defo. gets George Shelley/Union J as a brand, onto a bigger radar.

Think Harry Styles marketing and then see the pattern that could be forming. It's sad. I hoped they'd avoid going down this route and focus on their music.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/126657/X-Factors-George-Shelleys-Romance-With-Selena-Gomez-Denied-They-Are-Just-Friends-
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously nonsense

He's probably gay, but even if he isn't it'll simply be to up their exposure

:yawn: If course he is gay. Every good looking famous man is gay according to the digital spy forums. :yawn: :yawn: :rolleyes:
  • MTUK1MTUK1 Posts: 20,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They're not making any splash in the Us whatsoever. And their first single lasted 3 weeks in the UK top 40. They need to make a splash here first.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Sex, or more likely the mere implication of sex, sells more than anything else in our Skype-wanking, internet-crazed world. Have we all forgotten how Kim Kardashian (who is now everywhere) made her initial mark? Rebecca Loos? Paris Hilton, etc?

Both Selena and George can laugh it off as being a stupid gossip story, 'oh it didn't happen, lol' and there's a story also running with a bandmate saying 'nothing untoward happened'. So it undoes some 'damage' for the fangirls booing into their cornflakes BUT it defo. gets George Shelley/Union J as a brand, onto a bigger radar.

Think Harry Styles marketing and then see the pattern that could be forming. It's sad. I hoped they'd avoid going down this route and focus on their music.

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/126657/X-Factors-George-Shelleys-Romance-With-Selena-Gomez-Denied-They-Are-Just-Friends-

I thought it was the other one she was rumoured to have been dating? The one with the tidier looking hairstyle.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder if Selena had 'Come and Get It' playing in the background?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I thought it was the other one she was rumoured to have been dating? The one with the tidier looking hairstyle.

I can't keep tabs on all this! Lol. The magazines will have them all fantasy-dating one another no doubt. Isn't that usually the way?

So yes, there's a stellar chance Selena will in fact be 'dating', that other bloke too. Or maybe the other one. :D:D
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    the benefit of this sort of publicity arrangement for Selena is that it moves the attention on from the "Is she still banging that Canadian baby?" stories which become more damaging for her by association as his antics sink his reputation further into the dirt.

In that context a "moving on" story is quite helpful to her and being linked (however tenuously) with a well known (ex-)Disney (ex-)tweener is all good publicity for a boyband wishing to announce themselves to the US.

Truly a match made in Marketing :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    the benefit of this sort of publicity arrangement for Selena is that it moves the attention on from the "Is she still banging that Canadian baby?" stories which become more damaging for her by association as his antics sink his reputation further into the dirt.

In that context a "moving on" story is quite helpful to her and being linked (however tenuously) with a well known (ex-)Disney (ex-)tweener is all good publicity for a boyband wishing to announce themselves to the US.

Truly a match made in Marketing :D

Yep. It's all been nicely bagged up and denied now. Selena (as per today's baffling PR standards) looks 'sexy', 'confident' and 'independent' of Justin (the girl that can get who/what she wants), George gets on the radar as a budding lothario and Union J in general get a free US promo, based on, not much of anything apparently. :D

In general in entertainment, truth is a mystery killer, so it gets layered with lots of smoke so that all parties get a scoop (if no outright clear winner).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Fairly creepy. They both look about 16.
  • denial_orstupiddenial_orstupid Posts: 665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BLUIE 2103 wrote: »
    My teenage daughters knew George before X Factor when he was working at Starbucks in our town - he had a girlfriend then and was always chatting up other girls. He's not gay :)

thats awful , having a girlfriend and chatting up other girls . if any of that were true of course
  • Squealer_MahonySquealer_Mahony Posts: 6,483
    Forum Member
    grimtales1 wrote: »
    She is pretty, but she does look young :o:D

She makes me think of a Bratz doll.