Open auditions done - judges announcement/auditions next?

d56d56 Posts: 5,471
Forum Member
X Factor open auditions finished on Wednesday in Glasgow. Did anyone auditioning on DS get a callback?
Also last year they started filming in May with Geri as a guest judge in Liverpool, so I'm thinking they might announce the line up in the next couple of weeks. Last year Gary was announced halfway through April.

Comments

• big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah should be within the next 10 days or so
  • d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    Yeah should be within the next 10 days or so

I hope so! I feel like the speculation over the 2013 judges has gone on forever! Even longer than in previous years!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member
    d56 wrote: »
    I hope so! I feel like the speculation over the 2013 judges has gone on forever! Even longer than in previous years!

true that. it definitely seems longer than before.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this season seems to have been dragging for so long, maybe its because our expectations are so high after a pretty damp squid [ sumats like that anyway] last year
  • xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member

I don't think anything can beat 2011 with the US lineup as well :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 223
    Forum Member

true that. it definitely seems longer than before.
    Forum Member
    xeo wrote: »
    I don't think anything can beat 2011 with the US lineup as well :eek:

That is very true, the "will Cheryl go to the US?" headlines really dragged for months.

I'm expecting something soon though, auditions are due to start at the end of the month.
  • TRS_32TRS_32 Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    Got a callback in Glasgow. Had to sing for a couple of producers, then I was put through to the final bit which involved getting interviewed by a researcher and singing for two executive producers. They said I'll find out if I'm through to the TV auditions within the next 4-6 weeks.
  • Barry_ClarkeBarry_Clarke Posts: 2,683
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TRS_32 wrote: »
    Got a callback in Glasgow. Had to sing for a couple of producers, then I was put through to the final bit which involved getting interviewed by a researcher and singing for two executive producers. They said I'll find out if I'm through to the TV auditions within the next 4-6 weeks.

u will most probably be asked 2 audition at the London auditions then :)
    Forum Member

Congratulations! :D And good luck with getting a TV audition!
    Forum Member
    The Sun is reporting that Sharon is returning with a 1.8 million deal and that the first auditions are June 4th in Glasgow:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/x_factor/4920125/sharon-osbourne-has-her-old-x-factor-job-back-for-18m.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    Hi! also got through all the auditions in cardiff and they told me that i will hear them in two or three weeks. I'll let you know if i hear them back first but if you do can you let me know? thanks! and Goodluck!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

Well done!!! :) What is your name so we can all look out for you?
    Forum Member
    Hi! also got through all the auditions in cardiff and they told me that i will hear them in two or three weeks. I'll let you know if i hear them back first but if you do can you let me know? thanks! and Goodluck!

Congratulations! Good luck for your next audition too :D
  • LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Probably because the speculation last year of who would replace Kelly didn't stop until the middle of June last year. then there were reports that they'd rather have Mel B. Then the show started in August, the figures were down and then they started reporting who was facing the axe. At first it was Nicole, then it was Tulisa. And the story has just run and run since. Normally the judges speculation just runs from about March-May.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    u will most probably be asked 2 audition at the London auditions then :)
    Hi, I have also got through all the auditions in cardiff 21st of april and they said im gonna hear from them 2 or in 3 weeks time. If i hear them first i'll let you know. and if you hear them first can you let me know? thanks! and goodluck!