A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 4)

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Afternoon HM! You know who just walked past me in the library. I'm listening to some Loreen now :D
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,981
    Forum Member
    Evening

Getting ready to meet a friend in a few hours. Looking forward to it, we haven't seen each other for a while, it'll be good to catch up.

Watching "Harry Potter & The Half-Blood Prince" whilst painting my nails.

What are you all doing?
    Forum Member
    I'm in a Labour Law lecture at the moment. Riveting :p I'll be taking my Mac running Windows into college tomorrow :D
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just listening to music at the moment :)
    Forum Member
    Anything good HM? Don't forget tomorrow is January 15th :D Got any plans?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Adele's 21 when it was first released was a bit like meh but finding three years later I love it :D Haha no just the usual :p
    Forum Member
    Cool. I remember all the fuss that was made about the album when it came out :p And what's the usual? I've made my plans :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And she is set to release this year Adele round 2 :D And just trying to get the Necessary grade for Uni, no pressure what so ever :D
    Forum Member
    Wonder if it will sell well? :p What are you studying and what grade do you need? :D
    Forum Member
    Evening!
  • TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At work watching Queen Live in Rio 1985 on Youtube :D
    Forum Member
    Morning.

Spoke to a friend last night about the possibility of seeing The Pretty Reckless in March. She said that she might be interested in going and now that the pre-sale is on this morning she isn't getting back to me about it. I've left it for today so I'm going to try on Friday. I've been to gigs on my own before but this one is in Camden and I don't know my way around whereas I think that she does.

Hopefully she'll get back to me about it by friday
    Forum Member
    Morning! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hey guys :)
    Forum Member
    Afternoon HM! What are you up to? Doing anything interesting? :D
    Forum Member
    Afternoon

Listening to No Doubt for the first time in ages :) I was listening to them a lot in 2012.
    Forum Member
    I had 5 updates on the Windows side of my Mac earlier! >:( Typical. I see the Miracle on the Hudson anniversary is all over the 'net at the moment :p Today's the day!
    Forum Member
    Evening! I'm in a Housing Law lecture at the moment.
    Forum Member
    Evening.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dislike it when you make the effort to try and talk to people, and if you didn't, you would never hear from them. It makes you wonder how true the friendship you thought it was. Do they not value your friendship?
    Forum Member
    Where is everyone?
    Forum Member
    I dislike it when you make the effort to try and talk to people, and if you didn't, you would never hear from them. It makes you wonder how true the friendship you thought it was. Do they not value your friendship?

I know what you mean LM. I was making all of the effort with a particular friend but didn't get very much back. I accepted a little later on that we don't have much in common anymore. She's at Uni now and has a new best friend. It doesn't bother me in any way, we've never fallen out we just grew apart. :)
    Forum Member
    Morning!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Morning CNBC :)
    Forum Member
    Hey HM! Yesterday was great :D