Options

HO: Jen question

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Would Jen be arrested if the truth about the Tilly and Jen relationship got out?

Comments

• Options
    hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No she would just lose her job, and not be allowed to teach again I should think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,202
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Would Jen be arrested if the truth about the Tilly and Jen relationship got out?

She would yes
  • Options
    hetty100hetty100 Posts: 4,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rossy22 wrote: »
    She would yes

but Tilly's not under age or anything:confused:
  • Options
    Bluebird69Bluebird69 Posts: 5,570
    Forum Member
    hetty100 wrote: »
    but Tilly's not under age or anything:confused:

It is illegal, if the student is under 18 and the adult (in this case, teacher) is in a position of trust.

If it happened in real-life, at the very least Jen would lose her job and not be allowed to teach again. She would also probably have to sign the Sex Offenders register, barring her from any work where a CCB check, or contact with vulnerable people, is concerned.

I'd be very surprised if anything like this happens in Hollyoaks, though.
  • Options
    Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she could be yes. as what she did is against the law. but I don't think she will get done for it, there is no way Tilly would testify against her.
  • Options
    popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It.is frustrating we have seen no follow up to Tilly being expelled after the lies of Jen

Would Tilly really let Jen get away with it?. She must have loads of evidence to prove they were in a relationship.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    I want old jelly...they were so sweet
  • Options
    Flamethrower100Flamethrower100 Posts: 14,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It.is frustrating we have seen no follow up to Tilly being expelled after the lies of Jen

Would Tilly really let Jen get away with it?. She must have loads of evidence to prove they were in a relationship.

no, I don't think she will let her get away with it. she wouldn't, however testify against her in court. she just wants to see her fired, and rightly so.
  • Options
    lexstarlexstar Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's another Becca and Justin