Assassins Creed 3 SPOILER THREAD

biggebruvbiggebruv Posts: 6,626
Forum Member
What did evryone thing of the ending?
Good or bad or WTF lol

I was WTF lol

Thought i got a bad ending or something

Iv only played AC 1 and 3 viewed the rest on youtube im glad i did it that way because i enjoyed ac 3 alot more because it was more new for me whereas alot of people are kinda mixed about it kinda see why it happened anyway since there was one released in
Thats overkill imo

The start of the game was very slow and very boring to get through imo but it did payoff in the end of the game

Seeing conner and his father teaming up was great some funny lines between them aswell

As for the ending what the hell lol

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delete
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was billed as the end of Desmond's story and it ended Desmond's story with him preventing the end of the world

it however was never billed as end of the assassin's creed series so i for one am happy that it ended on a cliffhanger as it gets me hyped for a sequel and it shows that ubisoft at least have an idea of where they are going to take the series next
  • PyramidbreadPyramidbread Posts: 10,440
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure I liked the ending, a better way to end the story would be the continuing Templar/Assassin wars, I hate all that mythical First Civ shite
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure I liked the ending, a better way to end the story would be the continuing Templar/Assassin wars, I hate all that mythical First Civ shite

The way Minerva and Juno where arguing i kinda got the sense that they could of been involved in the beginning of the templar vs assassin's war