OMG! What has Holly Willboughby done now

Comments

• RussJRussJ Posts: 206
    Forum Member
    BadLadAsh wrote: »
    What's wrong with brunettes :confused:

There is nothing wrong with brunettes. It is just that almost all the ones I know seem to love passing the time having a dig at other women.

They are also very good at multitasking. They could be having a conversation with you while at the same time listening to another conversation on the other side of the room.

:rolleyes:
  • tobitobi Posts: 2,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RussJ wrote: »
    There is nothing wrong with brunettes. It is just that almost all the ones I know seem to love passing the time having a dig at other women.

They are also very good at multitasking. They could be having a conversation with you while at the same time listening to another conversation on the other side of the room.

:rolleyes:
    Ah well. Maybe you should stay away from brunettes like Kiera Knightley , Catherine Zeta Jones and Kate and Pippa because I am sure they are jealous of Holly Willoughby. Lol
  • robertaloud30robertaloud30 Posts: 3,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    so this thread is talking about this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NADB6Y1rz8

hardly the biggest thing to happen
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TrishaS wrote: »
    Why is it that men always seem to assume that if we don't like another woman then we are jealous :confused:

Because a) Holly Willoughby is pretty, innocuous and entirely inoffensive and b) we've met women.

You almost all gossip behind each others backs, most of your magazines revolve around tearing each others appearances apart (unlike men's magazines, which albeit in a ham-fisted way, would rather admire women), and your entire fashion industry revolves around buying things that make you feel superior to your supposed friends.

When men act like that you might have a point.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yep I can do that. Very handy skill to have. ;)
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whenever i've seen her on telly, that phrase "it's not what you know but who you know " springs to mind.

Just like that best mate of hers. ;)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    Because a) Holly Willoughby is pretty, innocuous and entirely inoffensive and b) we've met women.

You almost all gossip behind each others backs, most of your magazines revolve around tearing each others appearances apart (unlike men's magazines, which albeit in a ham-fisted way, would rather admire women), and your entire fashion industry revolves around buying things that make you feel superior to your supposed friends.

When men act like that you might have a point.

Just to debunk some of your myths:
    The fashion industry is run predominantly by gay men and the majority of men's mags are simply w*nk fodder. I, and every woman I know, buy clothes on the basis of their fit and cost and if they look nice; diddly squat to do with superiority.

I know men that are worse gossips than any woman.

I do concede that the majority of women's mags are tosh, designed to make us all feel inadequate.

Lastly, most women are sentient beings capable of making informed decisions about fellow women based on more than jealousy. I don't actually mind Holly Willoughby but people are perfectly entitled to dislike her if they so wish.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't actually mind Holly Willoughby but people are perfectly entitled to dislike her if they so wish.

I never said otherwise, merely questioned why she's such a constant target.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    I never said otherwise, merely questioned why she's such a constant target.

Fair enough - but you did target most women with the same brush with a series of stereotypes.
  • BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fair enough - but you did target most women with the same brush with a series of stereotypes.

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showpost.php?p=68490830&postcount=17

In case you missed it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I saw that post but didn't think it merited a response.;) (Russ J's I mean).
  • jioscarjioscar Posts: 1,438
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not me unfortunately:cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 372
    Forum Member
    I have a theory about this - I'll probable get shot for saying it - but I think the people that don't like her are women. The short fat brunette types who are jealous of her.

:D:D

Looking at her roots, I'll think you find that Holly is a brunette!:D
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She lives on her sex appeal.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have a theory about this - I'll probable get shot for saying it - but I think the people that don't like her are women. The short fat brunette types who are jealous of her.

You should remove the word brunettes and replace it with ugly then you may get shot
  • Baz OBaz O Posts: 1,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I quite like Holly but I don't like it when she puts on the pretendy serious face on This Morning ... it looks false to me.
  • daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The UGLY, fat, brunette ones ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have wondered why she dyes her blonde if she is a brunette. I am a natural brunette and would never have changed it. Unfortunately as we age our hair becomes grey so I am now blonde.
  • Sunny BSunny B Posts: 7,359
    Forum Member
    Emma Willis presenting "This Morning" today, maybe Holly has morning sickness ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What really gets me is she gives all this oh I have to wear low cut tops because its the way my hips are shaped.

No it isnt your hips arent anywhere near your tits love. You just want people to eyeball your breasts.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    The UGLY, fat, brunette ones ;)

I think its just the ugly ones and the ugly blokes too stuck with the wife/girlfriend who never makes an effort to look glamorous.

The men feel angered by her as she causes them to get aroused and then they see what they have so they lash out yet given a chance to get off with her they would swim through shit
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just to debunk some of your myths:
    The fashion industry is run predominantly by gay men and the majority of men's mags are simply w*nk fodder. I, and every woman I know, buy clothes on the basis of their fit and cost and if they look nice; diddly squat to do with superiority.

I know men that are worse gossips than any woman.

I do concede that the majority of women's mags are tosh, designed to make us all feel inadequate.

Lastly, most women are sentient beings capable of making informed decisions about fellow women based on more than jealousy. I don't actually mind Holly Willoughby but people are perfectly entitled to dislike her if they so wish.

Brilliant post :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What really gets me is she gives all this oh I have to wear low cut tops because its the way my hips are shaped.

No it isnt your hips arent anywhere near your tits love. You just want people to eyeball your breasts.

Lots of women wear low cut tops because they are actually proud of their breasts and not because they want people to "eyeball" them. You might as well say the same about men who wear speedos :rolleyes:
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She does love the attention they get.. what woman wouldn't?
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    Seen the YT clip.

More bothered by Gordons handler on the left.