If you took with you any Playstation games from a house fire, which would you take?

spyrojam86spyrojam86 Posts: 72
Forum Member
I know obviously you should always prioritize getting out of a burning house safely, but I always have my favorite Playstation/Playstation 2 games, plus my Playstation 2 on a shelf near my bedside so that if the worst happens, I can take them with me.

Which Playstation/Playstation 2/Playstation 3 games would you take with you out of a burning house?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    I have insurance and I can always get them, more concerned for the console
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All my Final Fantasy games and guides, they are all in the same place so would be easy enough to grab.
  • The Special OneThe Special One Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have insurance and I can always get them, more concerned for the console

Wally. You didn't really understand the meaning of the question did you.

Id take 3d dot game heroes and the Ico Shadow of the Colossus collection mainly due to the rarity of the two.
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    All my Final Fantasy games and guides, they are all in the same place so would be easy enough to grab.

Yeah, same here I think.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    Wally. You didn't really understand the meaning of the question did you.

Id take 3d dot game heroes and the Ico Shadow of the Colossus collection mainly due to the rarity of the two.

Game saves are more important, I can always replace the discs, but the saves mean so much more
  • -Batman--Batman- Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I would grab the console. The data on it is far more important that any disk
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    spyrojam86 wrote: »
    I know obviously you should always prioritize getting out of a burning house safely, but I always have my favorite Playstation/Playstation 2 games, plus my Playstation 2 on a shelf near my bedside so that if the worst happens, I can take them with me.

Which Playstation/Playstation 2/Playstation 3 games would you take with you out of a burning house?

None because they are all on the PSN.
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Batman- wrote: »
    I would grab the console. The data on it is far more important that any disk

Honestly, i would be okay with it all burning because i can imagine myself, just for a second, getting caught up in a quandry as to what is worth taking. The console is the prime objective. Also, with the new console having some type of cloud or network save, saving the new generation console will be an after thought.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    Rich_L wrote: »
    Yeah, same here I think.

Absolutely ...

This ^^