Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• DE53DE53 Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IvanIV wrote: »
    [news]Simon Cowell friend 'confirms' Mezhgan Hussainy split: 'She was needy'[/news]

OMG, I haven't seen this one coming :eek: :rolleyes: ;)

BTW is that him in that picture or did Mezhgan have to go to Madame Tussauds to get that photo? :eek:

So Zeta Graff spilled the beans.Via Max Clifford no doubt :rolleyes:
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I wonder if asking for sex can be seen as needy?
  • IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They should get their stories straight. First he'll never marry, because women won't say yes to his proposals. Then there's one that did, but she's too needy. Probably because she had accepted :D It's like with witches in dark ages. Test by water, when she drowned she was innocent, when not she was guilty and therefore killed.
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's on a big push to prove he's a Sex God in the US of A. You only have to look at his picture on his twitter account :)

Go Simon !
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,802
    Forum Member
    They were so much in love, when they kissed you could tell how eager he was....maybe she demanded one to many kisses?

Look how limped wristed Simon excelled himself here showing how to sweep a girl offf her feet with a full on snog.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh well, looks like it's another visit to Rent-a-girlfriend for Simon.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Oh well, looks like it's another visit to Rent-a-girlfriend for Simon.

Not too long to wait!!

http://m.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/03/simon-cowell-new-girlfriend-brazilian-ana-paula-junqueira
  • HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thread's ben running for months and months and going round in circles. I always imagined Simon was one of the wealthiest guys going so how come his PR team are allowing this to run and run whilst anything about Dawn French is closed as quick as you can say "gastric bypass".:D:D
  • CyanideCindyCyanideCindy Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    Hotgossip wrote: »
    This thread's ben running for months and months and going round in circles. I always imagined Simon was one of the wealthiest guys going so how come his PR team are allowing this to run and run whilst anything about Dawn French is closed as quick as you can say "gastric bypass".:D:D

:D:D:D:D
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,802
    Forum Member
    clurw wrote: »

Gone are the days when he could simply pop along to Peppermint Rhino.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hotgossip wrote: »

:D That's paranoia for you. Let me guess what would people think if Cliff made DS shut this thread down :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    clurw wrote: »

Good job she's an old friend and loaded so he won't have to bother paying her off when the time comes :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D That's paranoia for you. Let me guess what would people think if Cliff made DS shut this thread down :eek: :D

:D:D i'm sure Simon just loves being talked about whatever the subject ;)
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.ok.co.uk/xfactor/view/46129/Simon-Cowell-splits-from-Mezghan-Hussainy-pal-reveals-/

Old news I know, but love the line at the bottom about "Simon needing a woman....."

Aye, preferably one that doesn't have breasts or female genitalia:o:p:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That photo in the OK with their expressions sums that relationship/employment very well. Yes, he needs a woman, an employee from the bearding industry :D And I think the friend is talking bollocks. I think Mezhgan's problem was she was too independent and with her own will. She was not grateful for whatever bone he'd throw her (and there were no bone(r)s included either :eek:) She is not the one to ride his coattails like his usual hangers-on.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not seen this thread in a while and yet so topical! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    Not seen this thread in a while and yet so topical! :D

Hello stranger not seen you for a long time :) I think we just thought this thread had been done to death . Yes , i think the OTT goings on this week may actually have convinced people who thought he wasn't that he is :D. A little bit of overkill me thinks :p
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DE53 wrote: »
    Hello stranger not seen you for a long time :) I think we just thought this thread had been done to death . Yes , i think the OTT goings on this week may actually have convinced people who thought he wasn't that he is :D. A little bit of overkill me thinks :p

Hello Xxx

Yes we had sort of done it to death and were going round in circles a bit but I had sooooo many laughs on this thread. I thought it might be time to go back and reread it and see how accurate we were what with this week's very hetro outings. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »
    Hello Xxx

Yes we had sort of done it to death and were going round in circles a bit but I had sooooo many laughs on this thread. I thought it might be time to go back and reread it and see how accurate we were what with this week's very hetro outings. ;)

Well i think we were spot on with the prediction of him not marrying Kerching ;)

We still discuss this over in the appreciation thread ( it is a rather unusual appreciation thread :rolleyes:)

Don't worry i'm sure we have plenty more laughs ahead of us yet :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's an asexual with bisexual urges, which lead to gay thoughts. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    They were so much in love, when they kissed you could tell how eager he was....maybe she demanded one to many kisses?

Look how limped wristed Simon excelled himself here showing how to sweep a girl offf her feet with a full on snog.

I know it's hard to believe he is such a horny little stud looking at that ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's attached to his face like a remora to a shark :eek: No wonder he had to compensate for a too strong hetro vibe :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is serious, Simon Cowell 'thinks Britain's Got Talent's Alesha Dixon is beautiful'

Simon Cowell reportedly has a romantic interest in his Britain's Got Talent colleague Alesha Dixon

I hope she can climb trees very quickly :eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    He's an asexual with bisexual urges, which lead to gay thoughts. :)

Not sexuality thoughts. I've slept with 100 men in Londan, 3000 in mancesrer.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is serious, Simon Cowell 'thinks Britain's Got Talent's Alesha Dixon is beautiful'

Simon Cowell reportedly has a romantic interest in his Britain's Got Talent colleague Alesha Dixon
    I hope she can climb trees very quickly :eek::D

FFS this is getting ridiculous now . Have his PR people never heard of overkill :rolleyes:
    Gotta laugh at the comments inderneath the article though :D