Misha B Here's To Everything Official Video

4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
Forum Member
New Video for Misha B new single Here's to Everything http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYx4YHXN4Ig&list=UUASn22VIkx3zWU-Xt0TCSGQ&index=1 Really like it probably the best she has looked in a video :)

Comments

• missbeeniemissbeenie Posts: 4,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like it, well done Misha, she has been consistent since leaving X-Factor, I hope she has another top ten.
  • troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the video I particulary love the bits with the fire she looks really nice there I hope this does well.
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    I like it too and ^this :D
  • missbeeniemissbeenie Posts: 4,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a shame to see how badly treated Misha is on these forums and goes to show how badly damaged, she was by those comments on the show.

Amelia has produced mainly bland dance generic songs, Misha has been diverse in her songs, yet the amount of support and people willing to talk about Amelias generic stuff is quite a lot.

Misha keep up the hard work and I really hope that you trump Amelia's I suspect bland Album.
  • felpcalibasfelpcalibas Posts: 5,547
    Forum Member
    shes great, if she gets lower than party over i dont know what to think.. party over couldn't be more generic it sounds too much like her previous songs and i like both of them, misha's been great and her attitude just makes it for me
  • StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :O Shes sampling the Fugees! I like Misha but I'm a little bit horrified by that....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 391
    Forum Member
    missbeenie wrote: »
    What a shame to see how badly treated Misha is on these forums and goes to show how badly damaged, she was by those comments on the show.

Amelia has produced mainly bland dance generic songs, Misha has been diverse in her songs, yet the amount of support and people willing to talk about Amelias generic stuff is quite a lot.

Misha keep up the hard work and I really hope that you trump Amelia's I suspect bland Album.

This.

Not really a fan of either, but this appears to be the case. I'll never understand why though...
  • grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,685
    Forum Member
    I quite like it, its got a bit of drum and bass, reggae even :)
    And she looks fabulous in the video :)
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

It all comes back to likability factor again I see what you mean 120 comments 5 pages v 8
  • 4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
    Forum Member

I agree with this so much U have found Amelia's material so bland and generic which is a shame as I did like her on X Factor.
  • E05297535E05297535 Posts: 5,602
    Forum Member
    Can't wait to watch it now........still will support Miss Misha regardless of how much or little support she has on here.....cos she's got it going on!!!! :D:)
    Forum Member
    Just watching Misha been interviewed on 'Virgin on demand' and her 3 videos to date was played in full......she touring again once the album is released....can't wait!!!!:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Playlisted by Radio 1 today :D so glad there supporting this.
  • fireemblemcrazefireemblemcraze Posts: 7,436
    Forum Member
    I loved both on the XF SO MUCH. But Amelia's alienated me with her recently released stuff. Misha B has also not kept to her original style. I loved her remixing/rapping within her songs. It's what made her so special. Still her recent releases are much better than the garbage Amelia is churning out.

And I can't believe people still talk about likability factor when discussing Misha. The rumors were dispelled. Everyone (not one person didn't) spoke for her and said she's not a bully. Even the judges, bar Tulisa. This is old news...cannot believe how some people still can't believe it. Still bitter that she did better than Janet?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :O Shes sampling the Fugees! I like Misha but I'm a little bit horrified by that....

I know what you mean, I'm not a fan of the sample.

I feel like she's trying to stay mainstream to sale more records.
  • TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    So happy for Misha. Hope she continues to get all the support she needs. She is a talented singer and performer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Misha's output has been great, but 4 singles before an album is ridiculous. Worst thought out campaign ever.
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Misha's output has been great, but 4 singles before an album is ridiculous. Worst thought out campaign ever.

This is her 3rd single.

Same as Amelia Lily and Rita Ora before their albums.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure she's put out a mixtape already.. which is something a lot of artists do nowadays to create buzz before the actual album.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,240
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is her 3rd single.

Same as Amelia Lily and Rita Ora before their albums.
    The album is out in July and this single is out this month. Like I said, 4 singles before is ridiculous. The hype/buzz is well and truly gone and she will flop. I'll enjoy the damn good music, but her label are idiots.
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty sure she's put out a mixtape already.. which is something a lot of artists do nowadays to create buzz before the actual album.
    She's put out 2 mixptapes both have been great :) .
  • WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The album is out in July and this single is out this month. Like I said, 4 singles before is ridiculous. The hype/buzz is well and truly gone and she will flop. I'll enjoy the damn good music, but her label are idiots.

Can you go into the future and see if she will release an album?

You do realise that Home Run and Do You Think Of Me? probably won't be on the album, right?

So, yeah, maybe 4 singles, but only 2 that are on the album.
    Forum Member
    Doesn't really matter when the album comes out......the album is coming out and I can't wait!! she's bringing out great music at this currant moment, and that's what most important, as far as the fans are concerned!!!
  • gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    The album will probably make top 10 which is great but 2 singles is plenty before releasing an album.
    Forum Member
    Now up to the B List on radio 1 :D