How do I move music to sd card

Dean DareDean Dare Posts: 545
Forum Member
✭✭
Been using an ipad for years and love it, sadly I broke it and can't afford another so bought a prestigio multipad 7.0 hd it's good for the price but how in blue blazes do I get my music and data onto the sd card? I'm totally stumped

Comments

• chrisjrchrisjr Posts: 33,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where is the data you are wanting to transfer to the card currently stored? That would determine how you transfer it to the card.

For example if it is on a PC or Laptop then you either put the card in a built in or external USB card reader and transfer the data to it just as if you were copying to any external hard drive or USB memory stick.
  • JeffG1JeffG1 Posts: 15,243
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Easier would be to connect the tablet to your PC via USB and copy the files directly using Windows Explorer,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you are talking about copying files on the tablet over to the SD card then use the built in File Manager App.

Page 30 of the manual

http://marketing.prestigio.com/$Customer_Support/Manuals/Tablet_PC/PMP3970/PMP3970B_USER_MANUAL_EN.pdf
  • Dean DareDean Dare Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Excellent, thanks

There's a manual?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dean Dare wrote: »
    Excellent, thanks

There's a manual?
    Took about a minute to find it by googling the name of the tablet.

For whatever reason the DS forum software didn't convert the URL I posted into a clickable link. So just copy and paste it into the address bar.