Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks - I genuinely wasn't having a go at you, I try to save my irrational rages for you-know-who.;)
    I just can't shake the feeling that yet again, it's going to be all about PA - and although it could be argued that the charity will benefit from the extra exposure, I think that PA will benefit even more - and that's what makes me :mad:
    How many eps of the new series will be about PA and his particular brand of "suffering"?
    PA suffering during pre-bike ride training
    PA suffering during bike ride - although fighting through the pain barrier to have his picture taken with some completely non-set up "fans".
    PA suffering whilst talking about the charity.
    PA suffering from the effects of the bike ride.
    Ad blooming nauseum.
    And I've just given him the plotline for a whole new series.:rolleyes:

Whilst I commend anyone for raising charity money, its about him and his tv series. If his presence doubles what it did last year, then I will be less of a cynic.

Hes a lazy individual and is going to find this ride hard and then will be wanting to share that fact.

As everyone knows, I have never heard Insania and dont plan too. . If he does his cycle ride silently and thinks of the charity, then I will download this masterpiece and take my punishment:D:D
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    Thanks BEL - I really respect the way you're always discriminating over what to make fun of him over too :) I don't think he was just jumping on the bandwagon with this because Katie has admitted that he threatened to leave her when he found out she experimented with drugs after Junior was born. But if Tulisa is a friend it doesn't help her to have him publicly commenting so it would have been better said privately.

Yes I do recall some issue with him & KP over drugs & he rightly so is very anti drugs.

I don't honestly think he is friends with Tulisa, imo he would like us to believe he is friends with hundreds of celebs but IIRC the only celebs where I've seen friendship reciprocated are Kerry Katano, & Gino D'Campo.

Regardless of is he/isn't he Tulisa's friend, it would have been more tactful for him to say nothing, she is having a hard enough time just now (albeit her own doing) without PA sticking his oar in & offering his words of wisdom.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Whilst I commend anyone for raising charity money, its about him and his tv series. If his presence doubles what it did last year, then I will be less of a cynic.

Hes a lazy individual and is going to find this ride hard and then will be wanting to share that fact.

As everyone knows, I have never heard Insania and dont plan too. . If he does his cycle ride silently and thinks of the charity, then I will download this masterpiece and take my punishment:D:D

Pah!!
    You know perfectly well that you've only tried to terrify yourself with the prospect of having to listen to Insania because it's never going to happen.
    PA keeping quiet and thinking about something other than himself?
    Don't be daft.;)
    Forum Member

You may regret this, personally I would prefer to eat my own hair than endure a single note of that ridiculous song!:eek:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Why do I feel you were making this :D:rolleyes:;) face when you wrote that? (for clarity, that face said 'yeah, that'll happen'.)

:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You may regret this, personally I would prefer to eat my own hair than endure a single note of that ridiculous song!:eek:

Trust me, it's never going to happen.
    I vote we sentence bunny to stand in the corner listening to Mysterious Girl until she stops talking rubbish.;);)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Preachy Pete - am really liking that title, Daisy :D

I know that he doesn't even write his column, just phones a few comments in to someone at New, (as shown on his My Life show), but it really make me grind my teeth when 'he' starts a sentence with "my good friend...(insert random name here)". I'm sure that half these people described in this way have probably only met him once, for a few minutes.

Yes Lexi, I saw that about his kids. Someone ought to tell him that there is an EXTREMELY fine line between kids being 'cheeky' and 'brattish'.

Considering their parents are adult brats then thus comes as no surprise. Monkey see monkey do. Though since KP seems to revel in her 'you either love me or you don't' persona maybe she likes the fact her children rub some people up the wrong way
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Should be take bets on how many times bunny can sit through that masterpiece before the men in white coats come to take her away? I vote two
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Considering their parents are adult brats then thus comes as no surprise. Monkey see monkey do. Though since KP seems to revel in her 'you either love me or you don't' persona maybe she likes the fact her children rub some people up the wrong way

Maybe she does - but this isn't really to do with her.
    PA was the one loudly proclaiming ON A MAGAZINE COVER that his children weren't brats, and it's almost entirely down to the fact that they feature so heavily in his tv series that people may be coming to the conclusion that they're brats.
    Forum Member
    Trust me, it's never going to happen.
    I vote we sentence bunny to stand in the corner listening to Mysterious Girl until she stops talking rubbish.;);)
    Should be take bets on how many times bunny can sit through that masterpiece before the men in white coats come to take her away? I vote two

That would just be cruel:eek:

Though if you did want to go down that road.............watching the videos along with listening;):D
    Forum Member
    PA was the one loudly proclaiming ON A MAGAZINE COVER that his children weren't brats, and it's almost entirely down to the fact that they feature so heavily in his tv series that people may be coming to the conclusion that they're brats.

It's such a shame that he's now even having to defend his kids, all this could so easily have been avoided if he'd gone down the Jeff Brazier route but no he put the popularity of his TV show before his kids well being. Silly fool.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's such a shame that he's now even having to defend his kids, all this could so easily have been avoided if he'd gone down the Jeff Brazier route but no he put the popularity of his TV show before his kids well being. Silly fool.

Don't know about the popularity of his show - more likely it was his own popularity and saintly single dad status that concerned him more.
    And how is he ever going to convince us how much he loves his kids if they aren't constantly emblazoned on magazine covers, talked about in his column, and featured so extensively on tv?:rolleyes::rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

didn't even know they were considered brats until he mentioned it. Surely making an issue out of it will make things worse :confused:
  • QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    It takes very little to resist the power of the pezza.

Make sure you take a cloth to mop his saintly brow at the finishing line. Who knows, it may retain an image of his saintly face - The Shroud of Zanzibar.

:D Too funny
    Forum Member
    Don't know about the popularity of his show - more likely it was his own popularity and saintly single dad status that concerned him more.
    And how is he ever going to convince us how much he loves his kids if they aren't constantly emblazoned on magazine covers, talked about in his column, and featured so extensively on tv?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I do think he believes putting J & P on his show pulled in viewers which it probably did to some extent, personally speaking my main reason for watching was for comedy value.
    He obviously loves his kids, what I truly believe is, he doesn't have the common sense to quite grasp the fact that parading them in front of cameras etc is having a negative effect on them, what I can't work out is why nobody has tried to explain this very important detail to him :confused:
    didn't even know they were considered brats until he mentioned it. Surely making an issue out of it will make things worse :confused:

I haven't read the article yet so can't really comment on what was said, what I have been aware of is, Junior has (& I'm trying to put it politely as he is just a child) become an over confident show off in the last few years & from what I saw of Princess in the last series, she appears to be following suit.
    It doesn't take a genius to work out that having TV cameras in their faces has played a major role as to how they behave.
    Brats is maybe too strong a word to describe them but sadly if PA keeps going the way he is with them, it could be the perfect description for them in the not too distant future.

I often wonder what a child psychologist would say if asked for their opinion on what DOTY is doing..........
  • quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kids are kids and are always pushing the boundaries. One persons brat is another's confident kid. I agree the kids should not be on TV and it does open them to BB type scrutiny. But they are children not adults with a child's mindset,knowledge and understanding.Kids need guidance and good role models.

I would add they have two parents not one and several dickish uncles have passed through their lives on an endless conveyor belt.This has affected them also surely.Their self obsessed mum has never put them first either.The atmosphere between the parents has not helped has it and they are now embroiled in a silly court case.

Appearing on TV is the least of these kids worries.The main problem is the immaturity, spite and irresponsibility of both parents. Imo the kids are well behaved considering.Well done to the nanny I guess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    Kids are kids and are always pushing the boundaries. One persons brat is another's confident kid. I agree the kids should not be on TV and it does open them to BB type scrutiny. But they are children not adults with a child's mindset,knowledge and understanding.Kids need guidance and good role models.

I would add they have two parents not one and several dickish uncles have passed through their lives on an endless conveyor belt.This has affected them also surely.Their self obsessed mum has never put them first either.The atmosphere between the parents has not helped has it and they are now embroiled in a silly court case.

Appearing on TV is the least of these kids worries.The main problem is the immaturity, spite and irresponsibility of both parents. Imo the kids are well behaved considering.Well done to the nanny I guess.

If you compare it to the utter f*ckwittery of both parents, then you could probably argue that everything else pales into insignificance
    However, the fact that PA has chosen to attempt to defend his children by posing with them on the front of a magazine, shows that he is at least vaguely aware of the criticism his children are coming in for.
    The way those children behave is absolutely NOT their fault - it is completely down to their parents, but surely anyone with half a brain would realise that subjecting children to the added scrutiny of 1 million tv viewers is not healthy and leaves them open to a level of public awareness that can only do them harm.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you compare it to the utter f*ckwittery of both parents, then you could probably argue that everything else pales into insignificance
    However, the fact that PA has chosen to attempt to defend his children by posing with them on the front of a magazine, shows that he is at least vaguely aware of the criticism his children are coming in for.
    The way those children behave is absolutely NOT their fault - it is completely down to their parents, but surely anyone with half a brain would realise that subjecting children to the added scrutiny of 1 million tv viewers is not healthy and leaves them open to a level of public awareness that can only do them harm.

If he is aware of the criticism his kids are getting then it's time he did something about it.. TAKE THEM OFF TV PETER ... Let them have a childhood away from tv and photoshoots before its to late
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think he believes putting J & P on his show pulled in viewers which it probably did to some extent, personally speaking my main reason for watching was for comedy value.
    He obviously loves his kids, what I truly believe is, he doesn't have the common sense to quite grasp the fact that parading them in front of cameras etc is having a negative effect on them, what I can't work out is why nobody has tried to explain this very important detail to him :confused:

I haven't read the article yet so can't really comment on what was said, what I have been aware of is, Junior has (& I'm trying to put it politely as he is just a child) become an over confident show off in the last few years & from what I saw of Princess in the last series, she appears to be following suit.
    It doesn't take a genius to work out that having TV cameras in their faces has played a major role as to how they behave.
    Brats is maybe too strong a word to describe them but sadly if PA keeps going the way he is with them, it could be the perfect description for them in the not too distant future.

I often wonder what a child psychologist would say if asked for their opinion on what DOTY is doing..........

I have read the interview and he wasn't responding overtly to criticism of them being 'brats' though perhaps he is aware of it. He said that although they're cheeky they do know when to draw the line and they're polite and well behaved when they need to be. I think part of the problem may be that he sees so much of himself in Junior and said that his parents were far more strict with him when he was 'showing off'. There was more talk of cutting down the reality work: http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/tv-news/545364/peter-andre-emily-macdonagh-would-really-like-it-if-i-stopped-doing-reality-tv but he's given out some mixed messages about that so I guess we'll have to see. Buying the London love-nest is the next priority and Emily is going to get a bigger say over decor as they'll be spending so much time there together.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is so full of self-serving crap. I really wonder who he thinks he's fooling or who this brand of guff goes down well with?? I am simply amazed that a 40yr old man can behave like he does.

The reason he's talking about his kids not being brats is because of the criticism his recent shows had. So his approach, as usual, is to focus on how he sees things rather than addressing the criticism since that would force him to face the consequences of how what he allows on the show has the potential to hurt them. What a DOTY. And here he is, yet again, blathering on about new horizons and nixing the reality shows, while filming another ever longer series than the last ones.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is so full of self-serving crap. I really wonder who he thinks he's fooling or who this brand of guff goes down well with?? I am simple amazed that a 40yr old man can behave like he does.

The reason he's talking about his kids not being brats is because of the criticism his recent shows had. So his approach, as usual, is to focus on how he sees things rather than addressing the criticism since that would force him to face the consequences of how what he allows on the show has the potential to hurt them. What a DOTY. And here he is, yet again, blathering on about new horizons and nixing the reality shows, while filming another ever longer series than the last ones.

The fact he has basically told his GF that she either appears in his show or they won't see each other makes me laugh.. If she has told him she isn't happy appearing on his show he should eprespect that and make sure they film whilst she is at uni .. Surely that's not to hard
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is so full of self-serving crap. I really wonder who he thinks he's fooling or who this brand of guff goes down well with?? I am simple amazed that a 40yr old man can behave like he does.

Quite.
    And it's no surprise that he chooses to focus the attention on the criticism of his children, rather than addressing the more important issue of why HE has left them so vulnerable to criticism in the first place.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The fact he has basically told his GF that she either appears in his show or they won't see each other makes me laugh.. If she has told him she isn't happy appearing on his show he should eprespect that and make sure they film whilst she is at uni .. Surely that's not to hard

was this in his show betty or the column of truth? I wonder which will happen first, Wembley or the wedding?:D

EDIT: sorry betty just read the mag article...so I'm a bit more clued up now:o:)
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The fact he has basically told his GF that she either appears in his show or they won't see each other makes me laugh.. If she has told him she isn't happy appearing on his show he should respect that and make sure they film whilst she is at uni .. Surely that's not to hard

:eek::eek:OMG Betty what an idiot:rolleyes:
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    :eek::eek:OMG Betty what an idiot:rolleyes:

yup I agree with you Ella, wonder if the children got the same ultimatum:eek:...film crew with daddy or more time with the nanny. As we all have been told, the kids love the cameras so no problem for DOTY.
This discussion has been closed.