Masterchef Australia SERIES 4 starts soon

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,481
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hiya to all you fans of Aussie MC... the best of the lot... far superior to the UK version (except perhaps the superlative Professionals series)...

Watch channel starts Series 4 on Sunday 9th... with copious repeats the following day. 70 episodes in total...

Can't wait...

Comments

• essexpeteessexpete Posts: 9,182
    Forum Member
    with diced dingo and kangaroo kebabs no doubt,followed by upside-down cake
  • Tango CharlieTango Charlie Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Hiya to all you fans of Aussie MC... the best of the lot... far superior to the UK version (except perhaps the superlative Professionals series)...

Watch channel starts Series 4 on Sunday 9th... with copious repeats the following day. 70 episodes in total...

Can't wait...

I can't wait either!! I must admit that I can barely watch the UK version since I discovered Aussie MC, which is so much better in all respects.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg Yes!!!! :d:d:d:d:d
  • PuddleduckPuddleduck Posts: 1,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for letting me know, I've being doing "search" on Sky plus for weeks!!
  • hallchallc Posts: 199,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up . my wife loves it...
  • triton333triton333 Posts: 1,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watch channel starts Series 4 on Sunday 9th...

And the next day UK Masterchef starts in Australia.
    70 episodes in total...

There probably would have been more had the Olympics not fixed the end date. A separate All Stars MCA immediately followed MCA 4 for three weeks, with contestants from series 1-3.
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Get to see George eating like a caveman again. Does nobody on the show think of showing him how to eat properly?
  • MoontakerMoontaker Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Can't wait...

Hooray! Thanks for posting this halloweenbabe, I've been coming on here every day looking for news, love MCA.:D
  • PuddleduckPuddleduck Posts: 1,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In case, like me, you've been using "search" on Sky Plus and it hasn't come up with anything, try searching "New MasterChef Australia".
  • ElanorElanor Posts: 13,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yaaaaaaay! What wonderful news!

I accidentally started watching a bit of UK Masterchef today, and oh my GOD, how irritating is it? I haven't watched in years, and now I remember why! The awful voiceover, the awful presenting, the awful way the bald one holds his fork... argh.
  • ThrasymachusThrasymachus Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    30 minutes
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yaaaaay here we go! Gary! Matt! George! I'm so excited to see them all again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Superb show! Have watched every series plus the junior ones which are also excellent. Think its a combination of the format plus the judges . So pleased its back ! I don't watch the UK one any more either
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay George! I love it when George looks up at someone like that while he's eating something that he obviously really REALLY likes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now I can't even remember who won last year. Or who was in it even! When was Michael, the young one with the blond hair? I know he didn't win, but was he last series or the one before?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One of the things I love about this programme is how supportive all the contestants are of each other - look at each successful one coming back into the waiting room and being applauded and cheered by the other contestants who aren't through yet and who have one less place available! It's so nice to see.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Elanor wrote: »
    Now I can't even remember who won last year. Or who was in it even! When was Michael, the young one with the blond hair? I know he didn't win, but was he last series or the one before?

It was Kate who won last year, Michael was second... I think!

So happy it's back! Love love love Masterchef Australia. Especially look forward to seeing what mad suit/shoes/cravat combo Matt Preston's wearing each episode :-D
  • big bro geekbig bro geek Posts: 18,268
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's back already:eek:

Missed tonight so will hopefully be repeated tomorrow. Love this show so much:)
  • kaob82kaob82 Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    Ah my evenings are complete! I love this show, I watch UK version but this has a bit more passion and it feels fresher
  • Utopian GirlUtopian Girl Posts: 8,275
    Forum Member
    Love this show, I finally have something to look forward to now!:D
    I haven't long watched last night's first episode - I recorded it deliberately as everyone was out by 6.30 am this morning - so I was in bed with a coffee and no interruptions! Bliss - even if I feel guilty not working. I'm having to race to catch up on the housework etc now as a punishment!:o:D

I'm not familiar with their names yet but I like the girl who wears a headscarf - her food looks lovely. I'm veggie, so always looking for ways to adapt/improvise recipes.
    I might record tonight's episode too and watch it tomorrow morning at 6.30! All these episodes I'd better not make a habit or my husband will be on ready meals!;):D ( joke)

I love their master classes too. The food in their pantry is wonderful and the markets they visit! I'm jealous! Living in South Wales ( uk) I wish I was near all the ethnic shops & borough market.:(
  • Nova21Nova21 Posts: 13,985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love their master classes too. The food in their pantry is wonderful and the markets they visit! I'm jealous! Living in South Wales ( uk) I wish I was near all the ethnic shops & borough market.:([/QUOTE]

Well nearly New South Wales ;)

I just watched the first episode as well. So is it on every week night then? i will have to record and watch when my flatmate is out
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 42
    Forum Member
    Watched the first series recently. So much better than the UK version!

Shame it's not available on freeview :(:(
  • Utopian GirlUtopian Girl Posts: 8,275
    Forum Member
    Nova21 wrote: »
    I love their master classes too. The food in their pantry is wonderful and the markets they visit! I'm jealous! Living in South Wales ( uk) I wish I was near all the ethnic shops & borough market.:(

Well nearly New South Wales ;)

I just watched the first episode as well. So is it on every week night then? i will have to record and watch when my flatmate is out[/QUOTE]

Yes, every night !:D Repeated on Watch about 12 noon ( and later & catch up - just looked it's on Watch+1 at 2, so an hour earlier on normal Watch).:)

PS - it's South Wales - Wales UK.:rolleyes:
  • TerwishTerwish Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Watch! are also showing it at 6:30am - perfect accompaniment to me making my husbands sandwiches for work!

Trish
  • addixaddix Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    I've only just got into Masterchef Australia with the 1st series - can't belive who eventually won it given they could hardly produce a dish on time most weeks. Hope this series isn't such an anticlimax.