Tesco IPA 1000 adaptor

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    VoiceHost recieved the official unlock from Siemens for their siemens/Gigaset DP450 this morning, we are ready to help any customer wishing to unlock this phone.

If you want to unlock your DP450 e-mail adam.webb@voicehost.co.uk

Regards,

Adam
  • kevindukekevinduke Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    I have also received this via a support request.

I haven't tried it yet but if anyone wants it see

If anyone would like it then please send me a PM.

This was received from Gigaset via a Support Request I submitted and I am not linked with any VOIP provider.
  • jasperjonesjasperjones Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Freshtel sent me a email to say they would close on 12/04/10,but so far they are still operating,but i have just run out af credit,would ot be worth topping up?
    This link may be of use to some Tesco voip users
    http://www.gigaset.me.uk/Unlock_Tesco_DP450_IP.pdf
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    VoiceHost wrote: »
    VoiceHost recieved the official unlock from Siemens for their siemens/Gigaset DP450 this morning, we are ready to help any customer wishing to unlock this phone.

If you want to unlock your DP450 e-mail adam.webb@voicehost.co.uk

Regards,

Adam

I unlocked my Tesco DP450 using the instructions on the Voicehost website. I have signed up to their service and received a very high level of customer support when setting it up to use on their system. Although I had almost done it myself it needed a few tweaks and within minutes it was sorted. I am a very happy chappy as I don't have to bin the two phones that I have.
  • jasperjonesjasperjones Posts: 140
    Forum Member
    Just had the following email from Freshtel,could the service be safed !

Dear Peter,
    You took the right approach in not topping up as the Freshtel services have ceased.
    If the new owners of the business establish services within 30 days you will be informed by email of the options open to you.
    Regards,
    Freshtel Support Team
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4
    Forum Member
    We are finally now in a position to have your ex Tesco / Freshtel telephone numbers allocated to our network.

So, if you are an ex-customer of either of those companies and would like to use your old phone numbers again via the VoiceHost service then please send an email to: -

tesco@voicehost.co.uk

Please include the telephone number you would like to claim and your VoiceHost account number. If you have more than five numbers, please enter your numbers into a spreadsheet and attach it to the email so that we can create a full list of all of the number ranges needed.

Any questions on time frames please feel free to email support@voicehost.co.uk

MORE ADVICE AND NOT ADVERTISING
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    TeeGee wrote: »
    VoIP Service Provider http://voipreview.org/pbx-system
    I have spent many hours (I have the time!) trying to unlock VoIP adapters all to no avail. Depending on how seriously you use VoiP you can get wireless routers with a Voip input usually branded Zoom or Thomson, both reasonably priced. Also unbranded Thomsons are available. Try Ebay buy now first!

I'm thinking of going back to a USB phone on Voipcheap as my computer is on all the time! :(

What a great idea. I had no idea that there are wireless routers with Voip input.
    I'll have to check it out :)
    Thanks