Sons Of Anarchy Season 6 US Pace (spoilers tagged)

SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
Forum Member
✭✭✭
As the other thread is non-specific I created this one for those discussing at US Pace.

As usual, anything from unaired episodes must be in spoiler tags, whereas anything from the episodes aired in the US is free for open discussion.

Speculation need not be spoiler tagged unless it comes from future knowledge.

I, for one, enjoyed the season opener and m happy to see it picked up pretty much where it left off. The ending was quite shocking, and I think it was a brave move by Sutter to have a school shooting.

Comments

• phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    But which boy was it - Opie's son or Lyla's???
  • GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I shall ask for mine to be deleted.

Well, it's back, and lots of plots were set up in the first ep.

Bobby looking for a way out of the mother charter, Tiggy's fragile mind, Clay possibly ratting, the school massacre, Jax and the Madam, the nutter trying to get revenge for his sister...

A good set up. I am looking forward to seeing where it all goes.

I'd like to add poor Otto! The crack of dawn has never been so sinister.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...plus the strange, never-before-seen blonde with the bobbed haircut that seems to sharing a house with Nero's longhaired/beared gang member; why did the camera linger on HER???

I hope that's really the last we'll see of Wendy, it was dumb bringing her back last series, a plot dead-end.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...plus the strange, never-before-seen blonde with the bobbed haircut that seems to sharing a house with Nero's longhaired/beared gang member; why did the camera linger on HER???

I hope that's really the last we'll see of Wendy, it was dumb bringing her back last series, a plot dead-end.

I assumed that woman was the school shooting kid's mother and that he'd got/taken the gun from the gang member. Which would would easily link back to Samcro (I assume that Nero's crew got their firearms from the club)

Maybe I read far too much into it and need to re-watch it.
  • 2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member
    I assumed that woman was the school shooting kid's mother and that he'd got/taken the gun from the gang member. Which would would easily link back to Samcro (I assume that Nero's crew got their firearms from the club)

Maybe I read far too much into it and need to re-watch it.

Seems spot on to me.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,546
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the idea of this consequences season. Jax is going to have a meltdown when he finds out their gun was used in the shooting.

No idea why people think the kid was Opie's.
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another great episode. I wonder if Clay will refuse to turn due to his signature being forged.
  • xxstephiebabixxxxstephiebabixx Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    can anyone tell me what happened to the kid who did the shooting? at the end of the first ep he was being taken away by police (alive) then in the next ep he was dead? i may have missed something.:confused:
  • Purple OrchidPurple Orchid Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    can anyone tell me what happened to the kid who did the shooting? at the end of the first ep he was being taken away by police (alive) then in the next ep he was dead? i may have missed something.:confused:

As far as I could tell he did die in the shooting but not sure if it was by his own hand or if the police shot him...

HTH
  • 2FS2FS Posts: 8,679
    Forum Member

I think they said the school security guard shot him while he was reloading his gun.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It was a different kid being led away, the shooter was killed.
  • xxstephiebabixxxxstephiebabixx Posts: 606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As far as I could tell he did die in the shooting but not sure if it was by his own hand or if the police shot him...

HTH
    2FS wrote: »
    I think they said the school security guard shot him while he was reloading his gun.
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    It was a different kid being led away, the shooter was killed.

thank you all!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see more of Bobby's chats with the other Sons he is trying to talk into forming a Nomad chapter. At the moment, it's just a minute of him looking at a map, circling somewhere, going off and then being seen with his new recruit.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got my wish, I suppose.

Tiggy! I hope he doesn't die.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I totally underestimated Toric up until this point. How wrong was I?!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see more of Bobby's chats with the other Sons he is trying to talk into forming a Nomad chapter. At the moment, it's just a minute of him looking at a map, circling somewhere, going off and then being seen with his new recruit.

I'm not so sure he is ;) Or rather....at the moment he may think that's what he's doing...

...but remember Jax's comment LAST week - if he looses TWO more members SAMCRO looses its charter!

Well, Tig is one....

The Nomads may just end up as the mother charter...! :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, the latest episode was action packed- I enjoyed it very much, despite
    Filthy Phil and Otto being killed. I seriously wish they'd just kill Jax now and stop taking out the people I like
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gutted to see Phil go. I wanted to see a newer Son being promoted up the chain.

Otto got a glorious farewell, but it was a real surprise to see the Marshall fellow go so early in the season.

Is it now going to be the Sons versus the Irish? And mighty relieved that Unser wasn't killed (and Tiggy, too!).
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Tig cliffhanger was pointless. The fact that they just skipped the whole Tig and Pope's people meeting seemed a little on the lazy side. Besides that, brilliant.

My favourite line was 'You're driving boyfriend'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm quite shocked they killed Toric so soon, I really thought he would be around all season. Looks like it's the Sons against the Real IRA from now on then.
  • CMK29CMK29 Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Can I ask how you guys are watching? Could someone PM me?
  • MaccaMacca Posts: 18,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Schmiznurf wrote: »
    I'm quite shocked they killed Toric so soon, I really thought he would be around all season.
    From imdb board;-
    He was supposed to be a season regular, but Sutter had to kill him off because Logue (Toric) had to shoot another TV show 'Vikings'.
    This wasn't the plan to have him killed like that,
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well... I wasn't expecting that. Phil, Toric, and Otto.

Can someone clear something up, please... When the black prison gang gave Clay protection via the deal made at the initial beating, was that before or after Jax had told Pope's successor that he actually needed Clay alive for the Irish deal?
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another explosive episode ;)

Liking how this season is going :)