Great Albums of 2013 that never made the top 40?

Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,171
Forum Member
I have a few album that I adored from last year that never even made the top 40 or even top 100 in some cases!!! ... this is mainly due to timing, mismanagement, lack of air play or just undiscovered and unloved by the majority....

please list with a simple /10 rating, caption and a max 3 essential songs to download/YT/Listen to

e.g:

Kavinsky - Outrun: 9/10 'gritty underground french electro at its best' - download: 'nightfall, provision, blizzard' [reached 159]

Natalia Kills - Trouble 8/10 'dark catchy artistic pop from UK Lady Gaga' - download: 'saturday night' , 'daddy's girl' , 'controversy'

Comments

• scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charli XCX - True Romance 8/10 - download: You're The One, You (Ha Ha Ha), Grins, Cloud Aura.
  • Pele-thefiregoddessPele-thefiregoddess Posts: 6,171
    Forum Member
    fab - scratchy! I will re-listen to that album ..i've listened to a few songs but no to the album as whole!
  • kryskryskryskrys Posts: 3,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    V V Brown - Samson & Delilah: 9/10 - Download: The Apple, Substitute For Love, Samson
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Little Boots- Nocturnes 9/10

Criminally underrated along with her debut hands a great Italia disco/House record DL Motorway, Every Night I Say A Prayer, All For You