Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 95)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    Oh, HO, what are you doing to me?!
    Ste.. dates...more ally..PLEASE NO! :(
    I just want Brendan to meddle and meddle and then meddle some more.
    I hope this time Brendan will be all vulnerable again and prove how much he is still in love with Ste!
  • Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    LOL at that list! Fantastic :D
    Bemma21 wrote: »
    Mine is the 21st, i believe i had Brendan's coming out last year. This year i think my birthdays on a saturday...i await the AAS spoilers telling me that "As Noah returns to Chester, he and Ally compete for Ste's affections ":rolleyes:;)

Don't even joke about this, Bemma! :D

I think ES should throw us a bone in honour of your and Mojo's birthdays ;)
  • Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    Ayla I read your latest chapter tonight and I honestly think this story is the best thing you've ever written. It's partly that it's just so up my street, but I really do think it's a wonderfully assured and accomplished piece of writing.
    :cool:

Aw Sarah thank you :o:o I kinda needed that tonight :) I'm glad you like it, I really love delving into Brendan's POV, it's always my best place to write.
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    Do you know how I feel, now this is gonna be a food analogy cos they're easier.

It's like you once had this amazing ice cream sundae and now it's all gone. So you're given an empty can of squirty cream and told, well you can have another sundae but you've got to wait for an unspecified time for the sundae. The empty can of squirty cream is a nice reminder of what you had and what you're expecting but that feeling doesn't last long. And everyone around you is getting their sundaes with extra sauce and sprinkles and you're still waiting...

This is great :D And so true.
  • misssdorianmisssdorian Posts: 12,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ally08 wrote: »
    Hey I don't do filth, you are mixing me up with Iclabon, c&s or MissD.

Maybe I should start. ;)

:eek: Me:cool:
  • AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,903
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Aw Sarah thank you :o:o I kinda needed that tonight :) I'm glad you like it, I really love delving into Brendan's POV, it's always my best place to write.
    You're welcome.

BIB Mine too, the poor mental bastardy eejit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member
    It'll be the end of the bottle by the time we get it. And the flake will be crumbs.

I am prepared to go on and on with this metaphor :p

Oh Mojo :(

You get ready to squirt love, our time will come and when it does it'll be like Caddie/Rynsey/Gollum all rolled into one big ole shipfest... come on help me out here, trying to keep upbeat :D
    ally08 wrote: »
    Is anyone else really feeling the need for some actual ice cream now?

I'm happy I have some cherry Carte d Or in the freezer. :D

I have rum. Is good. :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

It's like you once had this amazing ice cream sundae and now it's all gone. So you're given an empty can of squirty cream and told, well you can have another sundae but you've got to wait for an unspecified time for the sundae. The empty can of squirty cream is a nice reminder of what you had and what you're expecting but that feeling doesn't last long. And everyone around you is getting their sundaes with extra sauce and sprinkles and you're still waiting...

:cry: This!
  • mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member

My Broel nightmare will probably come true.

Why oh why did I think all this OTP lark would be easier second time round? It is slightly but meh.
    Forum Member
    Oh Mojo :(

You get ready to squirt love, our time will come and when it does it'll be like Caddie/Rynsey/Gollum all rolled into one big ole shipfest... come on help me out here, trying to keep upbeat :D

BIB So wrong, but hilarious.

Sorry sutts :( I think we'll only get to eat a spoonful and it'll be taken away. Whilst Juby sundaes get a free refill.

ETA: I'll shush now, I'm annoying myself!
    Forum Member
    :eek: Me:cool:
    Bring us some filth MissD!:D

Ooo, I'll take a look too. Am reading far too much Supernatural fanfic at the moment - I'm getting hairy palms :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,794
    Forum Member
    Ooh Bemma are you the queen? ;) and haha! Well you never know! :p
    LOL at that list! Fantastic :D

Well i guess the secret's out mojo..:p

Come on you know we've all been waiting for the Ste/Noah/Ally love triangle. Don't fight it!

Stoally forever :cool:
    Forum Member
    BIB So wrong, but hilarious.

Sorry sutts :( I think we'll only get to eat a spoonful and it'll be taken away. Whilst Juby sundaes get a free refill.

BIB :p

ETA - nah, don't shush - you're fine. What you've got to work round to is how the squirty cream and sundae gets into the bedroom with Ste and Brendan... :D
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ha ha I think Scarlett might have been made to toe the line a bit. ;)

Oh can't wait for sexy pjs scenes. :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    Sorry I was the bearer of bad news guys :(

Oh, you've got nothing at all to be sorry for. :)

Excellent analogy. I've got my spoon and everything. :(

I wish I could put my finger on what's bothered me this evening, and that's left me feeling so deflated after that episode, and that was before the internet dating spoilers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member

Hahaa! Oh that's funny.

One minute they're too different for each other, the next they're really good for each other.

Make your mind up, Scarlett. ;)
    Forum Member

Maybe she received a word from the PR people! :p

All Caddie ever do is argue.
    Bemma21 wrote: »
    Come on you know we've all been waiting for the Ste/Noah/Ally love triangle. Don't fight it!

Stoally forever :cool:

It would be dead sexy, that.
    My Broel nightmare will probably come true.

Why oh why did I think all this OTP lark would be easier second time round? It is slightly but meh.

Well they already live today, may as well share bedrooms.

Why do we get so involved? :( I actually think JP and Craig gave me less of a headache. I don't remember being quite this frustrated! Maybe I'm blocking out the bad times, though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bring us some filth MissD!:D

Ooo, I'll take a look too. Am reading far too much Supernatural fanfic at the moment - I'm getting hairy palms :o

Your the filthy one you:D
    Forum Member
    x-Maya-x wrote: »
    Excellent analogy. I've got my spoon and everything. :(

I wish I could put my finger on what's bothered me this evening, and that's left me feeling so deflated after that episode, and that was before the internet dating spoilers.

Yeah me too Maya. I'm just gonna enjoy looking at this, that I made earlier, for a moment.
    Forum Member
    Yeah me too Maya. I'm just gonna enjoy looking at this, that I made earlier, for a moment.

I wanted to tell you earlier how much I love this.

#Kimmettforever
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They are so lovely...:o
  • ally08ally08 Posts: 34,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is brilliant. :D

How did I never notice that kissing gif by the side before, it's bloody amazing.
This discussion has been closed.