Tony Hawk's HD

AppleJuice:)AppleJuice:) Posts: 3,033
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just got this from Steam for a tenner, great game, haven't played it for 10+ years so it's almost like it's new but I'm slowly remembering parts.

They really should make a new, massive open plan game of this, like GTA but with loads of skate missions, I'd buy it.

Anyone else playing this?

Comments

• sheep88sheep88 Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Been playing on PS3 really like it. I think they could have had some better levels in the game though. Would like to have seen Downtown Minneapolis or The Streets San Francisco. Alot of the levels in the game have been remade at some point on PS2 would have liked to see ones that hadn't. Other than that can't wait for the DLC.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just got this from Steam for a tenner, great game, haven't played it for 10+ years so it's almost like it's new but I'm slowly remembering parts.

They really should make a new, massive open plan game of this, like GTA but with loads of skate missions, I'd buy it.

Anyone else playing this?

have you played the Skate series? open world, sometimes tricky though not quite as fun as THPS :sleep:
  • AppleJuice:)AppleJuice:) Posts: 3,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jimmy 7 wrote: »
    have you played the Skate series? open world, sometimes tricky though not quite as fun as THPS :sleep:

No, never heard of it. I'll look it up, thanks. But you say it's not as fun?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 334
    Forum Member
    Big fan of TH but the Skate series is definitely worth a look, the controls are different and it can be a bit tricky but a worthy alternative to Tony Hawk
  • blueisthecolourblueisthecolour Posts: 20,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tony Hawk 3 is one of my favourite PS2 titles. Definitely one I played through the most as I completed it with all the unlockable characters.
  • AppleJuice:)AppleJuice:) Posts: 3,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Damn, I don't think Skate was ever released for PC and I don't have a PS3 or XBox.