Bones thread

sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,405
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hi forum buddies, I have been through both the US TV threads and cant find a Bones one, perhaps there isnt one, so if anyone could point me in the right direction I would be grateful.

Thanks

Comments

• debscondebscon Posts: 55
    Forum Member
    There are a few but no-one seems to keep a discussion thread going. I watch at US pace so I have to be aware of what are spoilers here in the UK.

It's still one of Sky Living's top rated shows but perhaps the viewers don't frequent here so much. :(
  • bottleofbestbottleofbest Posts: 8,026
    Forum Member
    I'm watching at US pace and it truly is back to form. It's been amazing. I am so glad it's been renewed again!
    Forum Member
    I'm watching at US pace and it truly is back to form. It's been amazing. I am so glad it's been renewed again!

I agree. This is the best season since S5. Yes the dynamics have changed but I'm so pleased with how they have kept the stories so interesting while having the central couple actually be happy together and not getting soap operish. Not a mean feat IMO :D
  • sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

Surprised there isnt a thread, my partner and I are avid fans, it was just that we watched a episode wed night on sky planner about a murdered boy, but the audience watched the episode through the victims eyes,

All i wanted to say was i hope they dont do many more like that, I liked the idea, but it made me feel quite queasy with the camera shooting about.

Im sure CSI Vegas done a episode where the bodies in the morgue told the story, which was different.
    Forum Member
    Don't worry it was a special one for their 150th episode so doubt they will do it again :)
  • MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 20,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sherisgirl wrote: »
    Hi

Surprised there isnt a thread, my partner and I are avid fans, it was just that we watched a episode wed night on sky planner about a murdered boy, but the audience watched the episode through the victims eyes,

All i wanted to say was i hope they dont do many more like that, I liked the idea, but it made me feel quite queasy with the camera shooting about.

Im sure CSI Vegas done a episode where the bodies in the morgue told the story, which was different.

Yeah, I wasn't keen on that episode either.
  • sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,405
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad Sweets has got rid of Daisy this season, dont think I could take another loved up couple, but then again what about Kim and the intern, bound to crop up again.
  • Weigh-ManWeigh-Man Posts: 2,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe people think it's back on form, for me the last couple of series (US Pace) have been awful and I don't even think I am going to bother with it any more. It used to be one of my favourite shows as well.