Why does rat boy hat Elissa so much?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Every chance Andy gets, he tells Spencer just how much he hates Elissa even if it isn't relevant to the conversation. He told Amanda he wants to punch Elissa in the face, thugh he claims it was telling Amanda what she wants to hear. What did she do to him to have built up such hate in him? It doesn't make sense to me. She has genuine reason to believe that he is a rat in the game, which he is, so I get her concern about working with him, but she doesn't hate him or harbor ill feelings toward him like he does for her. She doesn't even know he hates her!!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Andy is just trying to play to everyone's emotions and also set things up with Spencer to get her out next rather than McCrae whom he knows will be lost without Amanda and most likely come to him to ally with. He also knows that Elissa has cottoned on to what a spineless rat he is and so obviously views her as dangerous to his game.

Andy is one of the most infuriating houseguests to watch in years, a truly pointless addition to the game.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't remember there ever being a bigger snitch in the house. He's so irritating to watch.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really dislike him. He pointlessly slates Elissa at every opportunity. We all get it, you dislike her because she's got your game figured out. There's no point continuing with the hate campaign when the house is already against her, you fool.

I hope she wins HoH, puts him and Spencer on the block and tells GinaMarie and Judd to vote him out.

Amanda exits, swiftly followed by Andy. How perfect! They can go rant about wanting to punch her in the face together in jury. Disgusting creatures.
  • Yobaba**Yobaba** Posts: 4,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the fact he has been so alligned with Amanda all season shows he shares many of her values. He has no backbone, and I don't think he is a particularly nice person either.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member
    I've never really liked him, but I just kind of went along with the house's opinion that he was a nice guy. During the last couple of weeks though I've found him almost intolerable.

I think I prefer someone who accept their faults, no matter how ridiculous they might be, rather than someone like Andy who will insist that he is lovely and genuine. He was even insulted when Zingbot called him a floater.

I think he's going to get quite a shock when he comes out and finds his 'nice guy' persona has not led to much support amongst fans.
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    He is just a snitch and and been a floater going from people to people its worked for him but its been poor gameplay.

Im rooting for Elissa i like her as a person and she has really come into her own now cause when she needs to win something she wins it or comes very close.
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    He is just a snitch and and been a floater going from people to people its worked for him but its been poor gameplay.

Im rooting for Elissa i like her as a person and she has really come into her own now cause when she needs to win something she wins it or comes very close.

I disagree, boring for us to watch but he has alliances with everyone and so far has a possible vote from everyone in jury if he makes the final 2. Candice, Jessie, Helen, Aaryn and this week Amanda (if she goes) are all close to him despite him campaigning for all of their evictions
  • Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Andy and Elissa and pray one of those 2 win over someone like Judd who does not deserve to win after already being evicted or GM.

Andy needs to stop being so hateful to Elissa though. She caught onto his game and should respect that. Instead of being desperate for her to like him again he should be focusing on getting her out.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »

How can you call it poor gameplay though if he is still on the show?? He may be a snitch and rat but it works for him because he most likely knows most info in the house right now and has done throughout nearly all the season.

Judd / GM = Poor Gameplay to me.

Peeps need to remember BB USA is not like most BB and more than likely the person who is going to win is not the loveable Jordan Lloyd types.
  • TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    How can you call it poor gameplay though if he is still on the show??

Playing to survive isn't playing to win. Otherwise BB13 Adam would be one of the greatest players ever :eek:
  • celtic starceltic star Posts: 8,254
    Forum Member
    I think even at this late stage he's trying to save McCranda .
    If he gets Spencer and Judd on board to pressure GM to make Elissa the replacement nom .
    He's already said to Spencer a couple of nights ago that he would rather Elissa went before Amanda .

Elissa is on to him and would be best trying to get GM to make him the replacement nom .

Andy prefers his solid cushion alliance with McCranda , the exterminators are too unpredictable.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a boring personality as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Playing to survive isn't playing to win. Otherwise BB13 Adam would be one of the greatest players ever :eek:

LOOOL that true. OMG I loathed Adam BB13.

Well, if Andy is to be considered a floater its perhaps one the best floater game I have ever seen on BB USA. He has never been a target till like week 9 and got so much info on all the house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    He is a 'Ronnie' and cannot see it
    His game-play 'snitching' has ruined all others game, nobody could play any real moves a total game blocker, so for me he is a waste of space
    He is like a 'streaker, at a big match ...slightly amusing, disrupts play and everyone wants him off the pitch
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe he dislikes Elissa because she is a sanctimonious snob with a face like a big bee sting and a voice like a creaky shithouse door?

I've enjoyed watching Andy be a rat.
  • detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe he dislikes Elissa because she is a sanctimonious snob with a face like a big bee sting and a voice like a creaky shithouse door?

I've enjoyed watching Andy be a rat.

did you enjoy watching him say he wanted to punch Elissa in the face because he hates her that much ?
    he's behind all the hatred towards Elissa, he constantly bashes her in front of GM and Amanda knowing full well these two lunatics will take it even to lower depths, he's scum.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He wanted to be the star. He thought woth gary winning bb canada he had a chance of getting far . He hates the fact that rachels sister is in the show stealing all his thunder
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He wanted to be the star. He thought woth gary winning bb canada he had a chance of getting far . He hates the fact that rachels sister is in the show stealing all his thunder

He lost.
  • mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    did you enjoy watching him say he wanted to punch Elissa in the face because he hates her that much ?
    he's behind all the hatred towards Elissa, he constantly bashes her in front of GM and Amanda knowing full well these two lunatics will take it even to lower depths, he's scum.

Elissa's own condescending, entitled, snobbish, elitistism caused the widespread resentment of her. Andy was just one of many who couldn't stand her.
  • molly nogginmolly noggin Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, I wouldn't have enjoyed that if I'd seen it.
    I sense you're not keen on him. I don't like him either but I don't have to like him to enjoy watching him being a rat. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There's something cowardly about him.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's probably got something to do with the fact that Elissa really isn't all that nice.. She's a far more preferable option than most of the scumbags in there, but she's snooty, rude and entitled - hardly qualities that are going to endear.

I mostly liked Elissa and was really sad to see her go last night, but I think people kind of gloss over the fact that she can be a bit of bitch (even if it's not in the in-your-face brash ways of an Amanda). I sometimes wonder what the response to her would be if she was just Elissa and not "Rachel's sister Elissa". There's no way she'd have dominated the jokers poll all season, that's for sure! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being related to Rachel was hardly just an advantage, most of them in there were against her from the start, and when the audience voted for the 3rd nomination she was chosen because of her relation to Rachel as well. It made it harder for her in the house not easier.
  • Point17Point17 Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its all about having a big target int he house connects everyone else.

If they get rid of McCrae this round, which I hope he manages to save himself on veto, but will be interesting to see him turn on Judd next
  • Point17Point17 Posts: 2,400
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjp07 wrote: »
    I can't remember there ever being a bigger snitch in the house. He's so irritating to watch.

this is so true. so few redeeming qualities!!